Nexen N'Fera SU1

Nexen N'Fera SU1 (page 2 of 2)

4.3

• Dry Weather Handling
Jim

Jim

Next to horse crap

Worst tyres ever bought,
235/35R19, had them out in a fwd skoda octavia,
After 13,000kms of highway driving the REAR tyres were almost bold?!?! The fronts were at approx 60%
Even the guys at the tyre shop were amazed,
Got told a rep would contact me in a day or so to organise something for me...two months later still waiting
Worst customer service by nexen,

Rocket2626

Rocket2626Newcastle

Very good bang for buck wet tyre

DanR

DanRAU

Excellent Tyre

Have to say pretty impressed with these I have them on my Honda Civic Type R (2009) and previous to putting these on I had Bridgestone Potenzas on. I will be honest these put those bridgestones to shame. I was a bit sceptical about these at first because of the price different but I had heard from someone who had the Nexen n6000 that they were pretty good. I took the plunge and wasn't disappointed. They are very comfortable even with the hard ride of the type R and they are quiet too, I use my car as my daily driver so I wanted comfort, noise level and grip to be a big part in my decision. Hope this helps anyone looking at these.

Passenger Tyres

Find out how Nexen N'Fera SU1 compares to other Passenger Tyres

Michael B

Michael Basked

How much for 195/65/15 NFERA SU1 Tyres $

Mark
Mark

Local tyre place should be able to give you a price. I dont recommend the tyre factory

nico

nicoasked

What is its fuel economy rate?

Gechi
Gechi

The rolling resistance seems to be good enough, so the fuel economy is a bit better than with the old tyres but only just. This could also be because the old tyres were very worn, so i had more wheel spin under traction.

John
John

The fuel economy was not really affected by these tyres compared to Continental. This may vary on other vehicles but I don't expect much variation.

Jayasked

Does this tyre have rim protection?

DansBFT
DansBFT

Mate.. I haven't come across many low profile tyres that have good rim protection... My last tyres (potenzas) had no more than these... They're average

Many thanks!

Mj Charles
Mj Charles

Yes, they have great rim protection, for low profile tires...I have NEXEN N'FERA SU1 245/35/R20 and they have at least 7/8 " of protection all around to protect your rims....On top of the smooth and comfortable ride, they also look sexy with my 20" rims......