NexGard Chewables Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg)

NexGard Chewables Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg) (page 2 of 5)

1.6

Mel

Melnsw

I give these to my two doggies on the first of each month.

Not effective against ticks

I gave my 18 month old fox terrier a chewable 3 days before going bush. She came back covered in ticks

NexGard Killed my Pet

Well, I lost my "Little Man Gizz" at 0400 this morning. He was 18 years old n Sept; We shared the same birthday and I'd had him since he was 3 months old.

3 weeks ago, I gave him NexStar Flea med and it put him into heart failure within 2 hours; breathing problems; lathergic; and his bowels stopped working. Finally on Friday, he ate his last meal then on Sat he stopped drinking. Pease don't give ur pets NexStar Flea Med! My other little dog started having seizures after he got his flea med.

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how NexGard Chewables Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg) compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Excessive packaging

What’s with the over the top packaging for one puppy tablet
Come on you guys get your act together a box big enough for 20 tablets

Freaking out

My cocker spaniel is now having seizures, tremors and some vomiting. Is this a death sentence or have any dogs recovered after discontinuing the Nexgard? I am totally freaking out.

Faith

FaithMonroe

Don't chance it!

Kashgar

KashgarByron Bay, NSW

No problems so far

Please find alternatives.

When Nexgard first came out I knew it would only be a matter of time before these reviews would pop up all over the internet. It's all poison. I'd rather my dogs have fleas than feed them poison. We manage other ways. They get fleas but we bathe regularly and wash bedding weekly. We use alternative ways to control fleas. We treat our yard with diatomaceous earth. For the love of your pet find alternatives!

Eye ulcers

He has almost lost his eyesight due to ulcers. He had to have extremely expensive eye surgery and lost part of his sight and has the beginnings of one in his other eye. The vet said she sees more and more of this because of this evil medicine. He has suffered so much

Terrible product

I gave my three dogs their past weekend the 8th of September within four hours of giving them the chewable they all began with projectile stools that were black vomiting blood frothing from the mouth a trip to the emergency clinic it was . Till today sept 13 they are still with watery stools with blood in it no further vomiting worst product my dogs almost died

Terrible....Fleas, fleas and more fleas

My poor Shih-poo has more fleas on her than ever. Thought this stuff was supposed to kill them. Fleas freak me out. My vet will be getting contacted about this terrible product. Here I thought she had allergies and figured out tonight it is fleas...grrr

Did not get rid of fleas.

We tried NexGard chewables because my scottish terrior had a bad reaction to the Seresto collar. He took it two weeks ago. He has more fleas now than ever before. I won't use it again. I might try the topical treatment next. Wish it had worked.

This was horrible this cause my dog to nearly died he has withdrawn has personality differences havi

this is a very bad product especially for Chihuahuas this has caused my dog many problems many issues he got the next guard on August 10th today is September 1st 2018 my dog has had near death experience low blood pressure low temperature won't eat won't drink won't turn his head and this has been a continuous process he has had personality difference and changes he's no longer playful Jolly Chihuahua he's barely eating he has extreme thirst all the time so daily I'm trying to help my dog get better but I think it's evident that he's dying and I have no one to help me pay any Bill to take care of him NexGard is responsible for my dog's decline in health if anyone know anything about this I need help

My 13 year old dog had cluster seizures 7 hours after giving her this medication

Pixie is a maltese cross terrier and has been in good health until this incident, I could not put it down to any other cause, she has been taking this medication for a couple of years and is the first time of any bad effects.Perhaps it builds up in her system, I was devastated and nearly lost her, she spent a night in ICU and a day at my vets.

Poison!!

Had I known Nexguard was the same maker as Frontline I would have stayed away!! My dog had a horrible reaction to Fronline Plus (shaking, lethargy loss of appetite) now trying Nextguard (my vet said it was better because it was ingested) three weeks later we notice a slew of blisters that got infected under his coat. This is poison. Do not give to your pets.

Reesecup 43

Reesecup 43Gray Kentucky

This product didn’t help my dog it hurt him I think more

This product is not done anything good for my dog he is in pain still getting bitten by flees and to begin with he didn’t have flees that bad but he has gotten worse with flees and no I am not saying the pill called more fleas but it sure didn’t help my dog I got him a pill last year from a vet but they closed down it worked awesome can’t remember name of pill but please tell me what I can do. To help my dog

Heartbroken because of this poisonous product

I am crying at the moment having said goodbye to my little guy at 9 years old he should still be alive. His last 2 months we’re terrible and it is because of this horrible product. DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR ANIMALS. I let my boy down and am heartbroken.

Does not work

After trying it for 2 months it was never effective. My pampered Bichons got fleas for the first time in their lives. Other pet owners in Panola County Texas said the product was “worthless”.

A Faulty Product

I own a toy poodle 5 kgs. I was told this product was very effective by my veterinarian last month so I purchased it to try. It did NOT work! I gave the dog the treatment and watched as he devoured it on the 8th of June, 2018. I discovered a tick in his lip a week ago. June 10th and yesterday, June 16, 2018, I found 6 fleas on him. Never before has he had fleas or ticks!!! This product is no good! Do you refund our money for this product. I have my receipt for purchasing it. Please email me with the address to send this to. Thank you.I tried to send a copy but had no luck getting it through to you. I paid $27.45 for one chewable tablet. Please refund.

Worked wonderfully!!!

I had gotten a flea infestation in my small kennel. I had cleaned and put out flea bombs. Great for a few days til babies hatched. I could walk into the building and fleas would jump onto my legs. I bought Nexgard for my 5 yorkies and 1 maltese. Within one day, no more fleas are jumping on me. The yorkies and poodle in the house are not scratching either!! Love this product so far. No one had any adverse reactions.