NexGard Chewables Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg)

NexGard Chewables Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg)

1.7

Poisoned my little Maltese and almost killed her. Vet bills over 900 dollars

Couple days after pill given dog stopped eating, barking, slept all the time, stared into space ( symptom of small seizures) Took to vet. Showed very low immune system function. Put on Prednisone and antibiotics.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$182.00.

Side Effects Long-term illness
Helen
Helen

Was Nexgard Spectra. Please don't buy and read other reviews.

Should be banned!

My little T-Cup Chi had no health issues until i gave her NexGard on my vets recommendation. She’s had 3 seizures since i gave her this POISON so please don’t give this product to your pets.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vets for A$50.00.

Side Effects Personality change
Noel C

Noel CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

8 year old constant flee problem one tablet and no fleas. No side effects this was two weeks ago. No scratching at all since receiving tablet. I will be using this product.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$20.00.

Side Effects None
Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how NexGard Chewables Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg) compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Brandon B.

Brandon B.Perth, WA

Horrible side effects and death

I had been using comfortis, my vet stopped carrying it and heavily pushed nexgard instead. Said she was giving her dogs nexgard. I tried it on all 4 of my dogs, made one of them sick with diarrhea and vomiting and seizures. Two days later she’s dead and the vet can’t give me a definite cause. I know it was the medicine. She had a horrible reaction to it, so I can’t in good conscience recommend it to anyone else.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$80.00.

Side Effects Death

NexGard kills pets

Purchased in July 2019 for A$55.99.

Side Effects Death
Melanie

MelanieWhangarei

Dont give your dog!

I gave my new border collie pup this product and 24 hours later he is violently vomiting and barely drinking. He wont get up and is very very sick! I was given this product by a vet. I should have done some research first. Dont use this!!!!

Awful hurt my dog

This stuff killed my dog

do not give your dog Nexgard!. I gave my dog 1 chew for his size and he had bloody diarrhea and throw up for 2 days. I had to rush him to emergency vet. they kept him for six days, Trying to detox giving him fluids etc.,and he eventually died. The stuff is poison. look up the Facebook page and you’ll see many people who’ve lost their dogs to this poison. do not use it. should be Banned.

Do not use this. It can kill your dog

I would never want anyone to go through this mess. It was given to a puppy and she almost died. She stopped eating and drinking.

James P

James P

Great!

It was easy to give as my dog thought it was a treat. I stopped seeing flea dirt and eggs quickly. He had no side effects.

Very Concerned this product has poisoned my dog

I bought this for my 6 month old golden retriever. I administered it to a healthy dog last night. Today he has been thrown up bile 6 times, he smells and is not active. If he isn't better in the morning I will have to take him to my vet. I was shocked to discover that the merial hotline 1-888-637-4251...said they were closed...though a person answered...and told me to call back during business hours.

Will never use again

My puppy is 3 months old . He was put on nexgard a month ago. He started seeing blood in urine. Vet ran all tests, and found nothing. He was placed on antibiotics. Condition cleared. Was given another dose this month ,3 days later same problem. Will not use again. Hope it clears up.

K1187

K1187San Antonio

Saved my dog’s life. This stuff was amazing.

Garbage

Product did not work for ticks! Our sweet baby got Lyme disease and we never missed a dose. We don't walk our baby in the woods or permit her to play in stagnant water. $975.00 for vet bills and testing! Will never use again. We are going all natural. So tired of expensive products that don't work. Really disappointed.

Not good for my dog, but company stepped it up.

I bought for my chihuahua from my vet. A couple days after first & only dose, she began retiring up blood, diarrhea & lethargic. Rushed to vet where she stayed for 2 nights. Antibiotics for 19 days after. Nexgard was notified/all records given & they covered all expenses regarding my dog from the dude affects it caused.
So a very grateful thank you.
You stepped up.
Thanks again.

DO NOT USE!

One dose, 5 months ago has caused my healthy 3 year old rescue to breakout with boils under his skin, a bacterial infection, ear infection, neurological issues (head tremors), aggression, high liver enzymes... this is only naming a few of his issues. Please, please, please, I beg of you, don't give this poison to your fur babies.

MegN

MegNMentor

Was not informed of product issues upon purchase

The vet did not give any information about the harmful issues with this product . Had the vet told us what issues could happen we would not have purchased . Now they won't take back the unused portion and say we have to take it up with the manufacturer. That's bad selling tactics. Live and learn.

I don't understand how you can sell this!

My dog is 3, vet gave me nexgard and he broke out in scabs, and terrible rash. I woke up and blood was dripping down his neck. If you have a dog and are interested in nexgard, my advice would be to just rub sand paper on his back and spit in your dogs face. Home remedies work better, and they are a better alternative for your dogs health.

Never again will I use this

Nine days ago I gave Nexgard to my Husky. He has gotten more aggressive and is itching a lot mor than normal. Hopefully these are the only side effects he will have, but I won't use it again.

Dimoore

Dimoore

Kills dogs not fleas

This will KILL your dog. Our puppy died after 1 dose our puppy was lethargic lost appetite bloody bowels and died at the vets 3 days later we had only had him for 5 days! Don't risk your beautiful fur babies the vets are making money pushing this product. There should be an inquiry into how many pets lives are lost or nearly lost due to this POISON.

mrsthistle

mrsthistleasked

Chewables Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg)

My vet gave my 12week old puppy Nexgard Spectra and Interceptor Spectra yesterday. Then contacted me last night saying it was wrong and I only needed the normal Nexgard. Will he be affected by having extra worming tablets?thanks Jane

Gizzie

Gizzieasked

Chewables Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg)

Gave my poodle Nexgard for mosquitoes her first year, siezers started about that time. Stopped giving meds because of cost. 9 years later tons of testing, she still having siezers. No amount of meds seem to do any good. Could it have affected her that bad?

Carol
Carol

Absolutely yes it could cause the seizures. This product is deadly poison to dogs and for those who have had no side effects I would suggest you change this product NOW before it's too late.

Kate
Kate

I am so sorry that this has happened! Yes this is a possible side effect of Nexgard. Just check out this article here! It has a lot of awesome info about the dangers of the product and someone who you may be able to consult.

David F

David Fasked

Chewables Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg)

I gave my 5lb Yorkie a pill two days earlier than I was supposed to is that dangerous?