• Side Effects Death (11) · Long-term illness (10) · Short-term illness (8) · None (7) · Personality change (3)

Brandon B.

Brandon B.Perth, WA

Horrible side effects and death

I had been using comfortis, my vet stopped carrying it and heavily pushed nexgard instead. Said she was giving her dogs nexgard. I tried it on all 4 of my dogs, made one of them sick with diarrhea and vomiting and seizures. Two days later she’s dead and the vet can’t give me a definite cause. I know it was the medicine. She had a horrible reaction to it, so I can’t in good conscience recommend it to anyone else.

Purchased in July 2019 for $80.00.

Pet TypeDog

Don't use Nextguard, it's poison.

My Heeler was perfectly healthy. Vet recommend this (I didn't ask for anything) so I assumed it was safe. She got severe itching, hair loss starting on the ears. Then started vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite, very lethargic. Then vomiting blood. Narrowed all possible causes was after ingesting this poison. Warning:. You may kill your pet if you give it to them. Not sure if my girl will recover. Vet don't know what caused it, says it could be the Nextguard but can't say for sure but I know what happened to my dog. Nextguard was slowly poisoning her. I so regret giving it to her.

Purchased in January 2019 for $60.00.

NexGard kills pets

Purchased in July 2019 for $55.99.

Find out how NexGard Chewables compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Never use caused seizure to my dog stopped nexgard no more seizures

My 10 yr old akita had grand mal seizure from nexgard vet said it didn't cause seizure but now she can't take it anymore because she had seizure i threw 100.00 dollars worth of nexgard in garbage where this drug belongs my dog is seizure free since not using can't believe this drug is still available

Purchased in May 2019 for $100.00.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeDog

My dog had liver issues after taking this.

on the very first day i gave it the dog stopped eating and then she was not active for days. She never was normal after that and she passed away after few months.

Purchased in January 2019 for $28.00.

Tony P

Tony PCanberra 2600, ACT

Killed 2 of my dogs - avoid at all cost

I have owned Boxers for a combined 25 years with no neurological issues; until I administered NexGard. 6-months after taking NexGard they started having seizures which led to their passing.

Purchased in April 2018.

Works AMAZING!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chewy for $47.00.

Side Effects None
Pet TypeDog

Dog acting funny and lifting hind legs

Give my dog nexgard chewable yesterday. this evening while eating he was lifting his backs legs one at time a time. Very strange. His gate/stride has changed. I'm so scared I poisoned him with this medicine. Will this wear off? I just lost my senior furbaby and so afraid a gave my little guy something that will damage his quality of life or kill him. :-( What do I do???

Purchased in December 2018 at Vet for $112.00.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeDog

I wish I could give it 0 stars!

• +1

Purchased in February 2018.

Find out how NexGard Chewables compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Do your research on carcinogens

Purchased in April 2018 at Vets for $40.00.

Pet TypeDog

My dog extremely Sick after first time

Within 2 weeks after giving my schauezner she started throwing up, having seizures, not eating..Very lethargic, and spotting blood..This dog was completely healthy until i gave her nextgard...Im very scared Im going lose her..Its totally poisoned her

Purchased in April 2019 for $50.00.

Warning; Don’t Trust This Product

Purchased in October 2017.

Nexguard poison

My beautiful yorkie died after 3 doses of this poison! Threw up and died at vets office. Damaged his liver! Don’t believe their disgusting ads! It is as bad as roundup inside their bodies. Pure poison!

Purchased in January 2018 for $45.00.

Pet TypeDog

My 4 months old puppy is having a neurological reaction!!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Side Effects Personality change
Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Works great, never had a problem with fleas or ticks and it's easy to get dogs to eat, because I guess it must taste good. Only product I use now

Purchased in April 2019 at Vet Net Supplies for $98.00.

Side Effects None

Nexgard killed my dog

I had a normal healthy dog until I switched to nexgard last spring. He went downhill from there & passed away in Dec. He turned into a dog I didn’t know. Seizures, mean to the point he bit me, constant pain.
Protect your babies.
Do not use this poison!!!!

Purchased in March 2018 at Vet for $100.00.

Total disclosure

Total disclosureSydney, NSW

No problems here!

Great product my dog who can and avoids all medicine/ flea treatments are this and wanted more.
Made our life so much easier and no issues with our dog, it was the first time on this product and was great for us.

Purchased in January 2019 for $65.00.

Pet TypeDog

Affecting my dogs balance & hind legs

Since using Nexgard my border collie is having difficulties with her hind legs & has starting falling over.
I wish I had read these comments prior to use.
Please do not give this to your precious babies

Purchased in March 2019 for $65.00.

Pet TypeDog

NexGard almost killed my puppy.

Reaction! Severe diarrhea. Severe dehydration. Severe vomiting. Blood in stool. Lethargic. Not healthy for puppies. Pet insurance helped with bills. NexGard never responded to my Veterinarian calls emails. Nor mine.

Purchased in April 2016 for $5,400.00.

Pet TypeDog

Dangerous product, do not use

Used Nexgard on my whippet. She had a terrible reaction. Became lethargic, wouldnt eat or drink. Took her to vet.. she had autoimmune. We have had to have her on medication, monitored carefully by the vet and it is SCARY!! Do not use this product.
Research on line,, you will find many people who have similar stories about horrible reactions in their dogs.

Purchased in September 2018 for $25.00.