Nexgard Spectra Small (3.6-7.5kg)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nexgard? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Wendy Gold Coast
Wendy Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

DOES NOT CONTROL TICKS !!

Purchased in February 2021 for $95.00.

Bree
BreeHunter Region, NSW

Caution to people looking to use this

Gave it to my dog the 1st time thought the diarrhea was the result of her just having an off day however after the 2nd does she had bloody/mucus diarrhea it has currently been 5 days and she is still having it even after vet treatment. Please do not give this to your dogs it's not worth the risk

Purchased in May 2021 for $82.99.

Gina
GinaKingscliff

My Havanese now has liver issues after 3 doses (within 3 months)

Purchased in June 2020.

Side Effects Long-term illness
Dean Fordham
Dean FordhamSydney, NSW

Google before giving to your dog

Adverse reaction resulting in death. Google other people’s stories before you give this to your dog. Binning it is the best thing you could do. I gave this to my healthy pug & she was dead within 2 days. Your dog can have an adverse reaction & suffer an illness which could be fatal. My pug suffered severe vomiting & liver shut down & it could happen to your dog too. I now use another brand on my other pug & no problem at all. Nexgard could kill your pet. Google other stories like mine..

Purchased at Petbarn Physical store.

Side Effects Death
Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Nexgard Spectra Small (3.6-7.5kg) compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Diarrhea for a week

After a single pill, my 3 month years old dog had bloody diarrhea for a looonng week.
It seems to be better now, but, hey, don't give this to any dog, please !

Purchased in October 2020.

Moneypenney
MoneypenneySydney, NSW

Bloody diarrhea and in hospital

Purchased in March 2020 for $120.00.

Absolutely Toxic. Almost killed by little dog.

Please, I absolutely urge you to not even chance using this product on your dog. The neurological effects it had, my dog almost lost the function of his back legs. Besides blood in his vomit and diarrhoea. I am blessed to still have him. The product is absolutely toxic and dangerous. Milk Thistle and prescription pain relief got him back to himself. Although some days he still requires medication over a year later.

Purchased in February 2019.

Mop00
Mop00Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Don’t take the risk, my puppy is so unwell after taking this.

I purchased the 6 pack after my vet recommended it for my 4mth old miniature Poodle. She had diahorrea after the first Dose, but I didn’t think about it at the time.

After the second tablet she was crying with stomach cramps and terrible watery, mucous/blood stained diahorrea. It’s the 3rd day since her 2nd dose, she is still off her food, drinking lots of water and quite unwell.

After reading others reviews I won’t be using this product again. With so many horrific reactions I don’t know why it can still be sold.
I will be contacting my Vet and the company that makes these. I feel awful for putting my little puppy through this trauma.

Purchased in July 2020.

Side Effects Short-term illness

Dog is very sick, took 2nd month to find out

Gave this Spectra version to my King Charles Cavalier last month and she got terrible mucous/bloody diarrhea. I thought it was something she ate off of the floor or ground, she's like a vacuum cleaner. Gave it to again this month and same terrible diarrhea. She is on a rice milk and opioid regiment. Very dangerous product, don't take the chance of killing your dog.

Purchased in April 2020.

Tim E.
Tim E.Sydney, NSW

Great product

No issues or reactions, never had a single tick since using. Very impressed as we live in a bad area for ticks. Highly recommend, don’t listen to herbalist nutters online listen to your vet or real people in dog parks.

nextgard spectra nearly kill my dog

My dog got an pancreatitis. It got more and more bad. Low fat food did not has positive effect. After stop about nextgard spectra he got his healthy back. Please do not give this poison chemical to your dog. How can such a drug come to market?

Zero stars!

I gave my 11 month Cavoodle weighing 4.7kg one dose on 19 July 2019. She didn’t like to eat it. On the night of 20 July, she had the worst diarrhoea, black, liquid and very smelly. After taking Prosillic III Suspension and pet isotonic drink for hydration, my dog looks a lot better today, with slightly firmer stools that aren’t tarry and black. I will not recommend to use NexGard Spectra.

Purchased in May 2019 at Spring Vet, Singapore for $60.00.

Amy
AmySydney

Nexgard Spectra is horrible!!!!!!! Never apply on your dog.

I applied NexGard Spectra on 22nd Jan night, then the next day my poor 12 weeks old golden retriever puppy got vomited and diarrhoea. I sent her to Vet immedateily she even need to stay at hospital for a night. This rubbish was recommended by Vet and I bought from Vet. I don’t understand why this poison still on market. CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Finally something that works for my dog!!

My pup has a very sensitive tummy and skin and other all-in-one flea, tick and worm treatments have either made her very nauseous (from the chews) or hate it on her fur (from the liquid drops). I finally found this product and gave it to her last night with dinner (so she would have a full tummy and maybe be less susceptible to becoming sick) and she gobbled it up without even realising! The rest of the evening she seemed like her normal self and slept well! I'm so so relieved this works with no side effects, I'm ready to try it on all my family dogs!