Nexgard Spectra Very Small (2-3.5kg)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nexgard? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

NexGard Spectra

Purchased in May 2020.

Side Effects Short-term illness

Why are vets selling this product with so many bad reviews?

This product caused our family pet to have seizures and we thought she was going to die...gratefully she is still alive but suffering servers illness...had always been active until giving her this product.

Purchased in December 2020 for $135.00.

Pet Type Dog
Evy L.
Evy L.Perth, WA

don't use this on small/toy size puppies

Severe Diarrhea for four days
Lethargy
Loss of appetite
Had to take my puppy to emergency vet 1am in the morning. Poor thing had severe diarrhea and zero energy. He was completely lifeless and scared the hell out of me. Whatever is in the product, do not use on small pups. It's not worth their health. His gut health is still not 100% but he is back to his playful self. Have switched to separate treatment for worms and fleas rather than any all in one product. Can't imagine the chemicals in this product wreaking havoc. This was his second dose, i ignorned the first reaction thinking it was normal. Hit him harder second round. Never again.

Poor Results with Nexgard Spectra

Purchased from my Vet, From initial dosing on the 16 May 19 I have have very poor results for wood tick control. I am constantly having to manually check my toy poodle for attached wood ticks. Previous years I have purchased from my vet Heartgard and Nexgard separately with very good results, Could it be this particular lot Number DIN02473364 for 2-3.7 Kg Nexgard Spectra that is not providing acceptable results?

Purchased in May 2019 for $150.00.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Nexgard Spectra Very Small (2-3.5kg) compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Eileen
EileenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nexguard

I have used other flea treatments with no problem. Changed to Nexguard for tick control, but every time my dog goes outside she comes back covered in fleas. I physically pick the fleas off and kill them as my dog will end up covered in bites and scratching for hours. I will go back to Comfortis and just check for ticks.