Nextalk ADSL

3.6
    PB3000
    PB3000melbourne

Unethical practices

I'm paying $70(paying way too much)for an unlimited ADSL service but I got shaped over the weekend again this month.
    My modem was syncing at 10 Mbps but I was getting less than 1 Mbps.

This company is very unethical shaping customers on unlimited plans
    No support on the weekends and got a $5 goodwill credit (that's a joke).

NexTalk was recommended by my girlfriend but looking for a new provider now.

Terrible!!!

The customer service is so good.they really friendly but its worse for the support services.they didnt help you at all, they just underestimate on you instead.for the connection also soooo badd.....within 1 month, the connection good for 1 week only.its really horrible.its really made me disappointed to join with nextalk.not recommended at all!!!

Customer Service - Good

Just moved ADSL service to Nextalk. Setup was easy, I was able to use an old Telstra modem which saved some $.
    Just had to wait for old provider to disconnect but CS was super friendly and knew exactly what I needed to get my new connection sorted

Great customer service

Great customer service, highly recommend this company for always having someone happy and helpful on the other end of the phone.

Thanks Joel,
    Our team truly do enjoy helping our customers and providing quality service. Their positive attitude flows through to the help and advice that they provide to our customers. Thanks for your recommendation.

Kingy
    KingyMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service :D

I signed up with Nextalk and spoke to Luke who signed me up on a $69 Bundle. He informed me the NBN is coming soon to my area and set me up with an NBN compatible modem.
    He was clear and precise regarding the connection times and when to expect the modem.
    His customer service is extremely exception and the connection is going strong.

Awesome service

I would happily recommend Nextalk to anyone looking for a well priced and excellent customer service product.
    I have been with Nextalk for 12 months now, and every time I have had an issue or need some advice, they provide both with professionalism and timeliness. Well done Nextalk!!

Hi Rosie,
    We really appreciate your review. Nice to get a review from a long term customer. We note you have an ADSL connection. When NBN rolls out in your area - we are ready to assit.

Horrible

i have an issue connecting the internet and it takes them more than one week still unsolved. There is no after hours technical support!

Terry D.Nextalk

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
    top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
    Linda
    Linda

Horrible! Worst experience to date!

Adsl, I have had nothing but problems with this provider since signing up, download speeds have been below 1.0! Have rang issue was resolved the first time but in about 2 weeks, speeds got better which lasted maybe 3 months and well no surprise speeds are back down to below 1.0!
    I don't and won't be recommending this company to anyone! Absolutely horrible.

LorenzoBrisbane

Horrible - Worst decision ever made !

Lorenzo

Just a minute, i'll break out the violin shortly.

Perfect!

Had no trouble setting up and is way faster then I expected it to be. Definitely worth investing in! Love

Terry D.Nextalk

We are pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

Ben Ross
    Ben RossSydney, NSW

Reliable & honest service

Can’t fault the service that is delivered from Nextalk. I must admit after coming from Optus I was a little unsure and impatient before getting connected ( sorry Trestan ) however I have since become a big fan.

You won’t be dealing with Bangalore , you’ll be dealing with genuine customer service representatives that WILL actually call you back and know what they are talking about. I am currently getting a very good speed of 14mbps which allows the Wife to watch Netflix and I can watch my sports at the same time.

Couldn’t recommend them highly.

Thanks Ben,
    Your comments are reflective of a lot of our customers. Our team will always communicate with you and they know what they are talking about.

Excellent service. Quality assured

Fantastic customer service. Very impressed with the level of professionalism when dealing with Nextalk operaters. I will recommend this service to all of my friends and family.

Hi Christopher,
    Thank you for the review. We look forward to providing the same great service to your family an friends.

Esther
    EstherMelbourne

Trustworthy and outstanding service (sales, provisioning , tech support and billing )

Connection of new phone line and internet took place within the time frame . Nextalk contacted me to let me know that the service is active . I also received a call from tech support to setup the modem . I love their follow up calls . Internet connection has been fast and stable. Thank you Nextalk

Bec N
    Bec NQld, 4133

So far, OUTSTANDING!

After having issues with a well known ISP for years, we have just switched our service to these guys. The changeover was a breeze as Nextalk did EVERYTHING. So far everyone I have spoken to has been super helpful and have not been given the run around once. The connection, even though it's ADSL1, has been fast, strong and reliable. If this keeps up I will be recommending you to everyone! Thanks Nextalk!!!

Thanks Bec.
    We really appreciate your comments. Nice to know that we are making things easy for our customers.

Kdb643
    Kdb643Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!!! And Connection.

Swapped from Veetel to Nextalk! What a pleasure! Had a No Dial Tone fault that was absolutely my fault (Didn't check all the sockets in the house.. ba bow my bad!) Telstra tech attended and found my working socket, since then perfect connection. Thanks so much Nextalk!

Thanks Kd643,
    Glad we could be of assistance - it's what we aim to do...