Verifiednextclinic.com.au

100% · 1700%

Piera B.
Piera B.

Quick, easy to fill up and answer questions, medical certificate received after few minutes.
Paul
PaulNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Medical Certificate

Easy to navigate the portal, quick response to my application
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Awesome

Very good service nice and easy to use thank you
ALK
ALK

Amazing and simple!

Super quick and easy process. Super cheap and worth every cent.
Wayne
WaynePerth, WA3 posts

Speedy

Very quick and time saving without the running around and booking in to see a doctor
Callie Wood
Callie WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Efficient

super quick and efficient with reviwing requests - helpful for when you’re far too ill to go into a physical doctor just for a med cert
Marcel S.
Marcel S.

Easy as

Easy , uncomplicated and received my medical certificate within a few minutes.
Jackie C
Jackie CSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Service

NextClinic was easy to use, efficient and good value. It helped when I couldn’t get an immediate appointment with my doctor.
bbthefe
bbthefeSydney, NSW8 posts

Certificate

Easy and convenient way to get a certificate when you can’t leave the house !
Jamie J
Jamie J

Fast informative service

Fast informative service, we'll be continuing to use this and recommending
Alex K.
Alex K.

Super easy & cheap for medical certificates

Requested a medical certificate for work cover and filled out the easy paperwork necessary and received the certificate in the hour.
Chris
ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Stress Free Service

I tried to get a Telehealth appointment at my doctors but couldn’t get in until 4th June - 2 weeks away. I couldn’t get a physical appointment until 13th June. I’m sick now and need to get a Doctor Certificate so my friend recommended NextClinic. Very happy with this service - fast, reliable and very efficient. Using this has taken away my stress and anxiety. I will definitely be utilising their services in the future
Daz
DazPerth, WA3 posts

Quick and easy

After reading some of the other online med cert reviews decided to go with Next Clinic and have to say, it was super quick and easy to get the med cert. Seems I made a good choice.
Mark
Mark

Good service

They were fast and delivered my certificate as asked for
Brenda H.
Brenda H.2 posts

Able to get a medical certificate quickly when I felt unwell due to cold & flu & unable to get into my local Doctor. Much appreciated.
Georgia G
Georgia G

Quick

It was very easy to follow the process, they made it very simple.

Kevin w mongoo
Kevin w mongoo

excellent

Found helpfull and easy to use and I would recommend to others
kerry
kerrypenrith4 posts

quick n fast

submitted my symptoms great quick fast certificate reliable first time i used this
Nicholas Y.
Nicholas Y.

Easy prosses, good price, cheers for that. Will use again.
Cassie
CassieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely quick service

The medical cert took less then 2 minutes to come through, it was a carers cert and I added all information needed, like having already seen a gp who refused a medical cert, this service is super quick and reliable
Peter
PeterHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Easy and straight forward

Very helpful to get a cert on line when unable to see or afford a Dr visit that would have meant travel when unwell and double the cost to pay for petrol and DR visit for a common cold. Its the best and all my work colleagues use this when necessary. Great.!
Roy S.
Roy S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Pain free

Quick and hassle free responds,was struggle with some others online.
Myah Briggs
Myah BriggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Would use them again

No fuss, quick and simple.
Cheaper than seeing a doctor which can be so expensive these days!
Bron J.
Bron J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Service Ever

Needed a medical certificate for work but too sick to feel like making the trek to see my regular GP. Hopped online, answered a few questions, paid a minimal fee and voila!.. a certificate backdated to cover yesterday, sitting in my inbox! Took me all of 4 minutes. Best service 5.5 star rating!
Mark M.
Mark M.

Lightning Fast Service

This is the fastest service I have ever used in Australia!
Jared L.
Jared L.Sydney, NSW

Quick & Easy

It was easy and straightforward to fill up the form, and I got the cert almost instantly.

Cath.
Cath.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome experience

As l live 110k round trip from town and find it so difficult to get into the Dr at short notice, this was so good. Quick, efficient and easy.
Vania Garrido
Vania GarridoSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Thank you, Next Clinic!

Fast and reliable. Outstanding customer service! Therefore I can to focus on my recovery.
You deserve more than 5 stars!
Craig H.
Craig H.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

What a great service I'd recommend is service its awesome
Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Easy and quick

Quick and simple process to follow for self management of a known health problem without having to go to your GP and sit in a waiting room full of people.
Brendan K
Brendan K

Love the fast response

Very quick response! Nothing is worse than worrying if you’ll be able to see a doctor or not, or waiting in a phone queue. Very happy.
tunde
tundeCentral West, NSW8 posts

Simply the best

The best so far no hassle and the price is very affordable too! I have appreciated the no fuss approach for a single day cert due to a headache, no comicated questions. just simple and very practical thank u!
Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy System

Very easy system to use when you are not able to leave the house with your illness.
Dave H
Dave HSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Easy to use

Fast, easy to navigate. Would recommend this service to anyone.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, quick and efficient

Certificate was received within 10 minutes and I submitted the form at 6:30am.. great service!
Leanne
LeannePerth, WA2 posts

Extremely reliable

Prompt service and also notification. Easy to access and complete payment

Nina L.
Nina L.

Convenient and fast

Easy and fast to use. I have used twice now, I have filled out the form honestly and received a medical certificate within half an hour of submitting the form each time
Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast & straight forward

I was so impressed with the speed sending my desperately needed medical certificate. They were there when I needed them
Kahlia
KahliaMelbourne2 posts

Quick and easy

Very easy to answer the questions, especially when I feel so unwell. Very straight forward and a quick response.
Brent A.
Brent A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Quick

Quick and easy way to get a certificate would recommend.