5Nextech Dash Camera QV3872

Nextech Dash Camera QV3872 Questions & Answers

MPN:QV3872
Brand Manager for Nextech Dash Camera QV3872? Claim your listing.
KJ T.
KJ T.

menu does not show record or playback on screen

Quenton F.

How to reset date and time?

Thies S.
Thies S.

Get a suitable cable linking the power via a USB plug to an adapter to your local electricity current. Make sure the output of that adapter is 5V 1.5A. Turn the camera on. Press the Menu button. Scroll the list down to "Date/Time". Press the O.K. button. Date and Time will be displayed. Adjust the data with the "^" and "v" buttons and confirm the setting with the O.K. button each time. Finally, when Date and Time are accurately tuned press O.K. Remove the camera from the main current and fit the camera to the windshield, linking it to the car's power supply by the supplied cable.

Thanks heaps

Patrick D.
Patrick D.

How to set time date please

johns

My QV3872 defaults to a screen that says "WARNING SD Card Full " on startup. I have 128 card. If I reset by MENU button the screen is OK. The continuous warning on startup is unnecessary and requires reset. What setting might I need to change?

Kevin M
Kevin M

Dont know why but I had to drop my SD card down to 32 gig before it worked properly

Thanks for the 32GB trick, johns

Doesn't it overwrite? I set mine to. I have a 128gb too

johns

I think that it does overwrite but my positioning makes it difficult to reach to set MENU.

libster
libster

How much video footage will a 32 gig card hold? Time wise - minutes, hours??

Jerry C.
Jerry C.

How about at night? Does it have night vision recording too?

Chris K.

There are no decent instructions with it eg set time and date

H M.

There was pamphlet with mine, clear instructions on how

Chris K.

a little 5 page pamphlet with box contents, diagram, product functions, specifications, warnings.....NO clear instructions

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Nextech Dash Camera QV3872? Claim your listing.