5Nibble and Rest

99% · 1531 · 1%

John A.
John A.

Great Gift Idea

Amazing gift idea for anyone who has a bub. Bub loves the footrest. Parents still thanking me. Happy Bub, Happy Mum & Dad. Show reply
chez
chez2 posts

Makes keeping track easy!

This is super helpful to see what bubs has and hasn’t tried yet. Also helps prompt foods you don’t always keep in the fridge or have forgotten to try. Its very handy having it stuck on the fridge too, rather than writing notes I’m my phone which I was doing previously :) Show details ·  1
Kirsty
KirstyWestern Australia7 posts

Essential when trying solids!

The food tracker is such an amazing idea and essential to have when trying Bub on solids! Easy to record and can pass down to next baby once ready! It’s also such a great gift idea for a baby shower! Show details ·  1
Aoife
Aoife

A “must have”!

The Nibble and Rest footrest is a must have for your baby’s high hair. The quality of the product was even better than expected and it was easy to install. My baby is so much more comfortable with the footrest. It’s also much safer for baby to have one when eating. She doesn’t get fatigued in her chair like she did prior to having the footrest and her posture has improved too. Show details ·  1
Miss Liss
Miss LissPilbara, WA15 posts

Neat little tracker

I love this tracker, it sticks well to the fridge, is beautiful and very organised. The business have been a pleasure to deal with each time I have reached out with a query.
I feel like I’ve got one less thing to worry about in terms of remembering what I’ve offered/how many times and if there’s anything I’m not sure about reaction wise, so I can track patterns. Highly recommend this business and product x Show details ·  1
VKR
VKR

I just love this stuff!!

I purchased the bundle for my Kmart high chair and I love it !
It was very easy to assemble, the product is great quality and soo beautiful, making my high chair look some expensive high chair. I have received compliments on it and keep recommending Nibble and Rest.
I love these products and will continue to recommend ! Show reply
Emily
Emily

Amazing products

Such wonderful products to add to simple affordable highchairs to make them functional and beautiful. We love our foot rest, cushion and good chart. Great prices, quality and shipping, highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Nat
NatSydney, NSW3 posts

Wonderful products

Amazing products, great service, deffinately recommend for all new mums, great gift for baby shower. Show reply
Polly B.
Polly B.

Support Cushion Insert and Highchair Cover

I just received this delivery today and am so happy I purchased. I wasn’t sure I would as I have a high chair that isn’t listed as compatible (I use the Mocka highchair) but I trialed it anyway and it is perfect. My little girl is just under 7kgs and needed extra support. I was using a towel before this but it was always painful to refold and somehow would limit her arm movement for feeding. Delivery was quick, the product is good quality and it works well with this highchair.
Mealtimes are hard enough without needing to mess around with extra supports so this has made things a lot easier. Thanks! Show details ·  1
LAO
LAO2 posts

Perfect highchair glow-up!

I purchased the IKEA high chair glow up package and I'm super happy with it. The Footsi is amazing and helps keep bub stable while sitting, the blow up cushion supports bub well, the cushion cover is adorable and so easy to clean! I have already ordered again! I got another blow up cushion and cover to take out with us to restaurants and a smock for when meal time really gets messy! I love all of the products! Show details ·  1
Nadia
Nadia

Great idea! Fridge magnet

This is a great idea and has taken some of the guesswork out of giving my little one solids! Show details ·  1
Janey M
Janey M

Footsi Footrest: A Must-Have!

So, I decided to give the Footsi highchair footrest a try, and I'm genuinely impressed. Before this, my little one was always shifting around, trying to find a comfy spot for her feet. With the Footsi, she's way more settled and focused on her meals.

Install was super straightforward. And the difference was pretty much instant. It's not just about comfort; it's about making mealtime a better experience for her. I've also read that experts recommend it, which is a nice bonus.

If you're thinking about it, I'd say go for it. It's a small change that makes a big difference. Definitely worth it!

Cheers, JM Show details

Jillian M.
Jillian M.

A great tool when starting solids

Easy to use, great quality, sticks to fridge well. A must have tool. Show reply
Dem
DemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Glow up for my Kmart high chair

The placemat fits easily over the Kmart high hair and makes cleaning up after a messy baby, a breeze. Simply lift off, wash, dry and place back on. We also purchased the footrest to go in the chair as well.
Highly recommend both. Show details ·  1
Brittany
BrittanySydney, NSW

Love It!

I love my fridge magnet! It’s so helpful in keeping track of foods for my Bub. It also takes the work out of thinking of food varieties to offer. We had a hiccup with Aus Post and Mel was so amazing in organising a replacement ASAP. Highly recommend supporting this small business! Show details
Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Game changer

The first foods calendar is a game changer. Highly recommend this along with all their other products…
Can’t wait to receive the Messi! Show details ·  1

Julz
Julz

Perfect products for our grandchildren

Lovely product range, we bought 2 of the bundle packs, which were absolutely stunning. Very good feedback from the family. Show details ·  1
Bia Farias
Bia Farias

Excellent product

Would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good product at a good price. Easy to handle and use.
It does its job well. Timely delivery is another advantage of buying from Nibble and Rest. Show reply
Georgie
GeorgieTasmania3 posts

Exactly as described and works perfectly

Purchased the bamboo footrest and matching leg wraps for my ikea high chair. The first footrest that arrived got damaged in transit. The customer service I received was outstanding. They sent another one straight away. The leg wraps were super easy to install and the bamboo footrest is perfect for my little one. I would highly recommend both products. Show details ·  1
JLRC
JLRCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Products

Great business to buy from. Products are innovative and great quality. Will be recommending this site to others. Show details ·  1
AFM
AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lindi
Lindi

Great communication and useful products!

Very useful products, I ended up getting a faulty high chair cushion and they were quick to reply to my emails and sent a replacement out. Very impressed and I will definitely be buying from them again! Show reply
Glenys
GlenysPerth, WA9 posts

Perfect

Brought the first foods menu plan for my granddaughter, her mum loves the way its is set out and easy to read Show details ·  1
Jan
JanGippsland, VIC3 posts

Great product

Easy to install and very effective for toddlers in high chairs! Show details ·  1
Barbra S.
Barbra S.

Fantastic product

Exactly what I was looking for. Quality products that make my life easier and I can feel reassured about the food I’m providing my baby. Show reply
Sheridan Worthington
Sheridan WorthingtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love our 4 in 1 cup!

We absolutely love the 4 in 1 cup. It’s so versatile and we have used it in all of its functions. Isla is still learning to use an open cup so this has been great as she can use the straw, without the straw as the sippy cup lid and also practise the open cup. The snack lid is also handy to stop food falling out on the floor. We highly recommend it Show details ·  1

Logan J.
Logan J.Perth, WA

Footsi & cushion helped our micro-preemie triplets

We were referred to Nibble & Rest by one of our many (many) therapists helping to look after our tiny triplets. The footsi helps with their posture by giving them a foot rest to push onto and the inflatable support cushion helps keep them perfectly upright in the high chair. We can inflate and deflate the cushion to accomodate the babies varying body sizes within seconds. Quality products and good pricing with quick postage. Show details ·  1
Ros B.
Ros B.2 posts

Footstool and wraps don’t go together so well

The wraps look great on the legs, however they have ripped easily as the footstool is quite tight to fit on. Show details
Nibble and Rest
Nibble and Rest   DM

Hi Ros, we would be more than happy to assist here, please email us at sales@nibbleandrest.com and we can send a replacement to you. Thank you :)

Cherie
CherieHunter Region, NSW

Great addition to our high chair!!

Bought the footsi to go on our ikea high chair and is perfect for my little one starting solids. Has helped her sit properly and looks great with the matching leg wraps. Highly recommend!! Show reply
Tiani
TianiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take the stress out of introducing food

This first foods fridge magnet is an absolute life saver! Being able to see easily what we have tried and how many times we have tried it. Also having 2 slim line magnetic whiteboard pens in genius. We use one for the foods bubba has tried and liked and foods that he has tried but didn't like.
We also love the extra spot to write out own foods as well!! Show details ·  1
Ashleigh W
Ashleigh W3 posts

Cute spoon for first feeds

Love the little spoons - really cute and great value getting two. Also the design of it allows bub to use it herself, but stops her from shoving it too far into her mouth. Bub has just started purées and enjoys lunging onto it, and is especially excited when she gets to hold it and chew! Show reply
Lynn T
Lynn T

Adds ergonomic feature to our Kmart high chair

Makes bubs more comfortable when sitting upright and helps with her posture Show reply
Gan
GanVictoria

Good product at a Good Price

This is a very good product. It does its job well. Easy to handle and use. Would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good product at a good price. Timely delivery is another advantage of buying from Nibble and Rest. Show reply
Bon D
Bon D2 posts

Love the footsi, kutter and silicone bib

Happy with all 3 items. They were accurate to the description and I wish I got the Footsi a year ago! It is perfect for my IKEA Antilop and very stable. Show details ·  1
Be86
Be86AU9 posts

We love the nibble and Rest super soft feel

We purchased the spoons, bib, bowl & plate and love the soft feel of the silicone, it’s all dishwasher safe so even better. We also purchased the nibble and rest food chart and after having 4 kids using this for the first time it’s amazing so handy and exciting for all to be involved in trying new things. Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole2 posts

Fantastic!

Our Footsi was easy to pop onto our IKEA highchair. Looks great and baby boy loves it! Very cosy and much better for him instead of his little legs dangling. Highly recommend!
We also have the First Foods Tracker and I love it! It’s great to track baby boys first foods but also use as inspiration on his new foods journey. Highly recommend this also! Show details ·  1

kelly Ryan
kelly RyanSydney, NSW

Footsi and food tracker

I have purchased both the woodsi foosti and the food tracker for my grand daughter and daughter in law. The footrest helps my 6 month old grand daughter to settle when eating her solids in her high chair and the food tracker keeps us up to date on what vegetables she has tried. I wish I had these available to me when I first had children. Great job Show details ·  1
Tatum T.
Tatum T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

So clever, such a brilliant idea!!

So easy and super convenient for us to use.
It’s on the fridge close to food and the highchair allowing us to keep track of what our little babe has tried. Show details
Peta L
Peta LPerth, WA

Perfect

Wonderful addition to our granddaughter’s high chair.
Very simple to put in position. Show details ·  1
ashlee.dale11
ashlee.dale11South East Queensland, QLD

I love my food tracker!

The food tracker is so easy to use, it comes with 2 whiteboard markers and magnetises perfectly to the fridge. It has all of the main first foods you would offer to your baby and a notes area you can add extra foods. It helps remind me what foods I have tried with my daughter and once she is older I could probably repurpose the magnet with a different kind of chart on the fridge like a weekly menu by attaching a laminated piece of paper on top or something like that :) thanks!! Show details ·  1