5Nibble and Rest

99% · 1541 · 1%

Daniel
Daniel

Great product!

Well priced. Fast shipping. Easy to install. Easily height adjustable. Our bub noticeably enjoys mealtime just that much better now he has a comfortable footrest. Show reply
Emma A.
Emma A.

Fridge Magnet food chart

Such a good idea! I love this product and it’s definitely going on my list of essential baby shower gifts! Trying to keep a track of everything my daughter has tried and liked or didn’t was becoming a headache, but this keeps everything in order and is super cute! Show reply
Viv
Viv2 posts

Awesome bundle

I ordered the high chair makeover kit and have been really impressed with the products. The footrest is great and the cushion insert is just the right fit for my bub, I love that the cover is waterproof so it can just usually be wiped off without having to wash the cushion cover all the time. I didn't realise when ordring that the leg wraps only fit the Kmart or Ikea chairs (I have a Target chair) and when I contacted the company about this I was refunded the money for the leg wraps which I thought was fabulous customer service. Thank you! Show reply
Wendy
Wendy3 posts

High chair footrest

Great design. Easy to install. Well priced. I bought the ikea high chair and it works well with this chair Show reply
Syb
Syb

Wonderful product, wonderful customer service

Nibble and rest is high talked about in our mums group, now I know why! Such a great product we love every item and the customer service is 10/10. Show reply
Noor
NoorSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Love all our items

We got the highchair cushion and footsie for our Kmart chair. Both fit well and definitely necessary for our small girl. We also love our eating accessories. Great shop and very good value for money. Show reply
Sarah
Sarah

Very impressed

I am very impressed with nibble & rest. Not only is the product I ordered fantastic (can’t wait to use it!), the service was incredible. I ordered at lunch time and the next day (at 7am!!!) I received my order. Was pleasantly surprised. Would definitely order again & recommend to a friend. Show reply
Carrie M.
Carrie M.Southern and Hills, SA2 posts

Gorgeous products - will buy again

Gorgeous products and great service. Beautiful quality, will absolutely buy again! Show reply
Bianca
BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My favourite baby product ever!

I ordered this for my son and loved it so much I bought more for my friends and family! The magnet is perfect size for my fridge and neither the magnetic markers or the magnet fall when opening and closing fridge. It’s great quality doesn’t feel flimsy or cheap at all, It also came in great packaging to be able to store it in once your done to use for your next bubba! This business clearly care about the quality of the products they put out and I will be purchasing more of these as my friends and family continue to grow their families! Thankyou nibble and rest !! Show reply
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Baby high chair accessories

First time buyer and was pleasantly surprised as to the ease and quick delivery. Products were really good quality. Would recommend this company with confidence. Show reply
lucyecoll
lucyecollSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect fit and looks great on the high chair

Their service is wonderful and the foot rest, leg wraps and cushion fit perfectly and make my plain ikea high chair look lovely. Show reply
Amber M.
Amber M.Outback, SA

So happy with my Purchase!

I was doing alot of research on high chair for when my boy started solids. I was looking into all of these expensive/bulky high chairs that was getting very overwhelming to just choose one.

I came across this brand which i was so glad I did at the time. I was able to purchase a bundle which included the insert & cover (my boy is small) footrest (very important to help reduce any risks if they choke) and a silicon mat (which I didn't really need but thought it was nice).

I wish the Kmart bundle included the wrap for the legs, which I didn't realise it didn't at the time of purchase but that's not important for the functionality of the chair.

Overall glad I stuck with a simple high chair and just bought these add ons! :) Show reply

HRJ
HRJSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Footrest and wraps

Arrived on time (thanks Australia Post), and both items were very easy to apply, very happy with these products, will buy again
SHANN
SHANNPerth, WA

:) the chair looks great

Great customer service when found problems with products.

-leg covered peeled but was sent replacements. Also given tip to use hair dryer to help them stick down.
The chair looks great.

The cushion and cover are great for a little one. My bub grew quick so have out away for the newest one coming.

The table tray cover though, is puffy on the arm ends/starts so bub has already figured she can pinch that and peel the entire thing off. I thought it would sit or at least grip more. Was given tip to scrub and soak in hot soapy water but lil miss 1 can peel it off easily.

Thanks to customer service and responding to emails and the tips given changed rating from 1 for a 4. Show reply

Auspal
AuspalSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Absolutely delighted with the footrest we ordered, it's perfect

We were recommended to this site by a family member and ordered a footrest for the Ikea highchair. To say we are delighted with the footrest is an understatement. It is perfect and our 7 month old grandson loves it too. Fantastic quality and so well made. I highly recommend this .
Phoebe
Phoebe3 posts

WINNER WINNER!

Amazing, The fridge magnet really helps me remember and keep up with all different types of foods for my baby and for me who is trying not to be a fussy eater anymore or survive off just COFFEE haha. Hands down recommend it to everyone I know (even friends without bubs)

Siobhan
Siobhan

The footrest is wonderful!

I am so happy with the footrest for my baby's highchair. My four month old is so much happier in it. I wish I knew about these for my daughter! So easy to install and looks great!
Farah
FarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Products!

Love this range for my little ones. Such great quality, cute designs and really makes my mealtimes easier. Easy to clean, looks good, couldn’t recommend enough!
Nimsgirl
NimsgirlSydney, NSW3 posts

Great stuff!

Absolutely loved all the items I ordered. Great quality and nice packaging. Customer service was great too!!
Laity
LaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great accessory

Very easy to install, looks and works great. Awesome addition to my little ones high chair.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent quality accessories

The quality of these highchair accessories are great! The installation and use is very easy. Arrived quickly and packaging was good quality too. I highly recommend ordering from Nibble & Rest.
Sam Blackie
Sam BlackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service!

All of my experience with Nibble and Rest was fantastic. The product’s are great quality and just gorgeous - including the actual parcel packaging! The ordering process to receiving my items was very fast and easy aswell. Highly recommend this company and the products.
Christie
ChristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an amazing idea!

I purchased the bamboo footsi, place mat and the leg wraps. The place mat is great and makes clean up so quick. Love the colour options too! It was a little thinner than I thought but thats fine. My high chair actually suits my decor and is not ugly now :) And little stompy boy loves his footrest
Misswallaby
Misswallaby

Life changer

Purchase bamboo footsi for my daughter. Best thing ever invented her legs are not dangling anymore and she sits so comfortably now.
Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great for starting solids

Handy magnet you stick on the fridge has textas with magnets. Looks very neat on the fridge.
Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Kmart High chair make over

NOT PAID REVIEW. I PAID FOR THESE ITEMS AND AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY.
If you're looking at sprucing up a cheap and generic high chair then I definitely recommend the nibble and rest make over kit.
Came with;
- foot rest
- back/side support/cushion, with a cover of your choice
- tray cover, again your choice of colour.
I have a tiny baby so the cushion really helps fill in the space for bub to sit comfortably. The customisable height adjustable footrest also helps tiny legs feel safe while exploring utensils/food.
Honestly I'm so happy with my purchase to make such a cute and semi personal eating area for bub. Show reply

Mandii
MandiiSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best idea!!

I absolutely love this! Getting your child on to solids can be confusing and you can forget a lot of things that they can try! The First Foods Tracker is great for suggesting foods and tracking what is a hit and miss. Couldn’t love it any more!!
Jess A
Jess AHunter Region, NSW

Foot rest and accessories

I purchased the footsie, silicone placemat and seat support with washable cover to jazz up the Kmart high chair. The footsie is lovely and smooth on little toes and provides that extra comfort and foot support.
I also love the placemat and seat support which are both easily washable when the food gets everywhere. I Love the product!!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.2 posts

Nibble and Rest Foot Rest

The foot rest has been a great addition to my daughter's high chair. She sits comfortably, for quite a while, without her feet swinging. She's so content in the high chair because of the foot rest. Lovely material, looks great and easy to wipe down too. Highly recommended!
Beth
BethPerth, WA

So handy! Beautiful products!

Beautiful,well made, practical, stylish, perfect addition to the high chair!
Roz
RozMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product - Bub loves it

Bamboo footrest was so easy to install and completes the high chair
Daisy
DaisyBrisbane2 posts

Stylish and functional!

The footrest is both a stylish and functional addition to our IKEA highchair! It supports our baby’s feet and makes mealtimes more enjoyable for everyone involved. Would recommend!
Beni Martial
Beni Martial

Game changer

Love the cushion covers, easy to clean and beautiful colour!
Mai
Mai2 posts

Bamboo footrest

Love it. Took me less than 5 mins to install. Very pleased it included extra o-rings. Love the stain finishing of the footrest, giving it a smooth surface. The only down point is that I got a splinter from it as I was pulling it out of the package. Just had to sand it a little around the cut section.
Steph
StephPerth, WA

Highchair Necessities

I recently purchased the footsi, silicone tray mat and the highchair cushion cover for the ikea high chair. This makes meal times much more comfortable for my 7 month old and more stylish too. Such quality products and they were delivered quickly as well.
belladilemma
belladilemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Wonderful addition

The cushion cover and foot rest are a wonderful addition to turn a basic highchair into something fun! Our order had a minor error which was quickly rectified and much appreciated! Will definitely recommend to friends. Show reply