Nick Scali Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

Nick Scali Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

pm

pm

A minor problem but dealt with effectively

Lesley

LesleyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great service, friendly staff member, Gun.

Very easy everything arranged so it makes looking easy
Great range of furniture and just what I wanted
Very satisfied with the quality.
As far as assembling of the furniture I have not received any yet.

Frank martelli was good

Frank came round and added some extra foam padding to my lounge that needed extra support after only 6 months of light use. He was polite and professional. Cheers frank

Frank Martelli excellent Service

Thanks so much to Frank for coming out to fix my hutch today, it looks brand new! He definitely knows what he is doing. He explained what he would do to fix the issue also. Thank you.

Very pleased.

Arthur was very polite and professional. He did an excellent job, was speedy and precise, and very tidy. Arthur explained the reason for the problem and told us he had to replace the faulty part.

Jessie

JessieCanberra 2600, ACT

Gun is the best

Store LocationFyshwick Canberra

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Review for Frank Martelli

Our concrete dining table was delivered in March 2019, there was a small chip in the concrete - we waited 3 months for a service technician to come and fix the chip, the service technician was Frank Martelli, he did an amazing job was very pleasant and I would highly recommend him!

Nav

NavCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Review for Frank Martelli

Frank Martelli helped fix the issues with furniture. Frank is an amazing person; provided honest opinion, completed the job quickly. Will recommend Frank for any future work.One more happy customer.

Great customer service.

Had a two marks on our new table. Waited a couple of weeks for the service team to be in Canberra. Frank dominated the marks and was a good fella.

Store LocationAct

Frank

New battery installed by Frank. Everything seems to be ok. Hopefully will stay that way.good service.frank also helmed in moving the furniture. It was a great help. Keep it up

Canberra

CanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service!

I have been looking for a sofa in Canberra for several weeks and visited Nick Scali after a recommendation from a friend. I was impressed by the quality and range of their lounges.
I was assisted by Gun, who was very friendly, knowledgable and professional. Gun listened to my requirements for a lounge and pointed out a range of suitable options. He was extremely patient with his time, even when I left and returned to the store on a number of occasions so I could take some time before finalising my purchase. I left confident with my choice and glad that I was able to purchase a sofa that met all of my needs.

Store LocationNick Scali, Fyshwick

Kim

KimCanberra 2600, ACT

Carlos Service Technician made it easy!

On purchasing my first ever leather lounge from Nick Scali only a couple of months ago, one of the recliners developed a noise. I phoned the store, they promptly booked me in for a technician visit and a couple of weeks later I was visited by Carlos from Sydney. He rang beforehand, arrived on time, was friendly, knew exactly what to do fixing the problem, tidied up after himself, even vacuuming and gave me some great advice about the ongoing care of a leather lounge.

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not fit through the door, no customer service

Store LocationFyshwick, Canberra
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Brett

Thanks Peter, we have spoken on the phone and are working our way (I hope) to a solution. I have just emailed through photos as requested. regards Brett

Canberra

CanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

Most helpful customer service in Canberra

I spent several days visiting furniture stores in Canberra looking for a new lounge. I found Nick Scali lounges to be high quality, of a variety of styles, and their electric recliners had more modern technology than most other companies.
John at Nick Scali was the most professional, knowledgeable and friendly person who assisted me.
John was able to take my vague preferences and suggest suitable lounges, he could explain the pros and cons of each model for my needs, and was able to assist me quickly with prices for custom layouts.
I left confident that I'd made a good choice and that my lounge will suit my needs.
When my lounge arrives, the delivery service includes assembly as standard, which will be really handy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Josh

JoshCanberra Central 2601, ACT

David Uno Service Tech

We had David the service technician over to look at our electric 2 seater which one side has stopped working. He arrived on time & had the problem fixed within 20min.

David Service Technician

David was an excellent service technician. He arrived on time, fixed the issue promptly with upmost care and help. Although the sofa had cushion issues, it is fixed now with the new cushions.

service repairs

Had to wait several weeks for repair but the repairman - David U - was excellent. He arrived on time and was able to identify the problem within a couple of minutes and he had the bits to fix it. Pleasant to deal with and would recommend.

Graeme M

Graeme MGordon 2906, ACT

Excellent sale and after sale service

We bought a lovely lounge suite from the Fyshwick store and have been very happy with it and the service. We have had a few small concerns with which the Nick Scali technicians have been very helpful. David (a service tech) came out to our home and checked the operation of the folding armrest to assure us that all was OK and he was most helpful and informative.

Vivian

Vivian

Excellent service, great quality product

I purchased a lounge and a dinning table and chairs from the Nick Scali store in Fyshwick, Canberra. I really appreciate the service I received from a gentleman named Gun. He was professional, patient, and responsive. More importantly, he displayed an excellent knowledge of the products and was able to provide constructive advice. As a customer, I was able to completely trust his advice and that was the main reason I decided to purchase the whole dinning room suite of furniture from Nick Scali.

The waiting time of the furniture was a bit long but it was within the time frame I was advised. It turned out that the furniture was very well made and it was worth waiting for.

Store LocationFyshwick, Canberra

Jane Gillin

Jane Gillin

Fantastic Frank Martelli

The service from Frank was great. He was able to talk about the furniture how the cushions will settle and how to look after the leather. Could recommend Frank to anyone.