Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Alexandria

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Alexandria

Frank Martelli

Excellent service, called my mobile on arrival, great timing, fast service, job well done.
Polite and helpful, knowledgable tips on product care for my table!

Jessica Powell Antonini

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Marcia S.

Marcia S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service and personal touch

I will only purchase from the Alexandria store and through Orly. Orly is a dedicated team member and has always treated me with profound respect as a customer. Orly listens to your needs and delivers where other superior management have failed me. She is an asset to Nick Scali.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Renee mNSW, 2038

Couch still continually pilling after two years!

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Carlos service technician

Carlos came to my house today to inspect my recliner the foam had collapsed on the footrest he repaired it straight away and he was very professional and friendly and got the job done quickly

Rillage

Rillage

Frank

Frank was very good very professional courteous and fixed the problem in a speedy manner . My only complaint is this form. it is not user friendly, rather ridiculous to ask for 30 words when the first sentence above says it all .

Carlos service technician

Carlos called to say he was on his way & arrived early which was great. Quick, effective, friendly service. Resolved our issue within minutes! Carlos was patient and understanding with my time with children. Welcome back any time!

scarlett

scarlett

Terrible service, useless insurance, faulty product.

Purchased brand new couch took 11weeks to arrive not 7-9 as promised. Not put together properly so recliner clunks into place. Had it a week and half and then notice the faintest of blue stains on headrests. Called to let them know thinking at worst we had accidental coverage if they wouldn’t replace it. We’re told from the photos we sent ‘it was clearly a dye transfer’ and wasn’t covered???!!! They entrapped my partner on the phone asking if it could be and they responded they weren’t sure but I guess it could be. Don’t waste your money. Can’t believe we received a late stained broken couch....

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAlexandria nick scali
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Carlos explained

Well clarified. To be used to ensure alignment is proper.
Will be in touch if the variation persists
Carlos arrived well before time and was very pleasant to deal with.
Hope it's resolved after usage.

Product Appearance As advertised

Frank martelli

Frank came today to repair our beautiful concrete dining table he done a great job and you would think it was never damaged thanks Nick Scali and Frank see you again

Frank Martelli

Repair of minor damage...done on time, appears to be successful, pleasant and polite technician. Arrived on time for scheduled appointment, was tidy and kept worjspace clean. Took care with furniture.

Frank Martelli

He repaired the table in an efficient manner and was very polite when he entered our house. I would like to personally thank him for his work.
Kind Regards,
Rose

Sarah brooks

Sarah brooksSydney, NSW

Frank martelli

Found our apartment block easily considering it’s very difficult.
Was very efficient with the appointment I’m very happy with the service I have received today. I won’t be in doubt to call ever again.

Frank miartelli

Frank came to fix my TV unit. He is very friendly and quickly fixed the problem. I am happy with that

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Delievary service

Dom Michael and chris crazy speedy service and clean as a whistle. Able to get my day on the way. Great open communication.

Sam L

Sam LSydney

All well

Everything is good, we bought dining table and chairs, got a replacement for the broken chair, Frank the driver is on time, quick and efficient.

Tanya Rowan

Tanya RowanSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

A great product , excellent quick service by Frank to repair a damaged leg on dining room chair. Very happy with result. Excellent service

Frank Martelli

Very good. Fixed leather properly and in a kind way. There was some marks and little spots. He was patient.

Carlos technician

All Technicians are wonderful but the phone centre girl was terribly rude. The couch is good. I like the recliner.

Frank Martelli

Absolute legend, his knowledge of the product and customer skills are invaluable to Nick Scali.

Thank you Frank for coming to our rescue!

Frank Martelli

Have recommended to family and friends rated on product and service.
The service carried out by Frank Martelli and very polite, knowledgeable and efficient.