Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Bankstown

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Bankstown

Frank Martelli.

Great service, appointment was hassle fee and punctual with tips on how to look after my furniture. Frank fixed the issue and had no problems attending to the marks. Thank you

Technician

The technician frank martelli was absolutely
Great very helpful was quick and punctual and on time
Fixed the problem in no time and explained
What to do for further problem

Rima

RimaSydney, NSW

Service technician

The technician Frank Martelli is such a pleasure to deal with. He is very professional and does his job perfectly. Second time I had him fix something for me 10/10.

ZiadNew South Wales

Julio lounge terrible quality

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Ziad

Thank you very much for your prompt response, my order no is MK15117.

nina rizk

nina rizkSydney, NSW

Amazing service from Jasmine at Bankstown store! She went far and beyond what is required to make sure i got what i wanted. Thank you isnt enough for what she went through today to get my bedroom. Definitely will make Bankstown as my store.

Store Locationbankstown

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service dealing with Jasmine and team

The product we purchased are great and look amazing in beautiful new home. Excellent customer service dealing with Jasmine and team and the experince we had inside the store was great.

Eva Karolyova

Eva KarolyovaSydney, NSW

Awesome furniture great staff

The customer service provided by Syeda was amazing, she was always very helpful. Nice person to deal with. Always on board ready to help, going out of her way. Happy customer, always coming back to this store to be served and for purchase. We love Nick Scali

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Good after sales service

Couch made a squeaking noise since new, called Nick Scali to book a repair. It was found that there was a gap between some of the frame which was fixed by Frank Martelli and Aurthur.
Quick and easy solution to an annoying problem.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Good customer service

We purchased a new lounge and were very happy with the customer service that we were provided. Very assisting and knowledgeable and very happy with the purchase. Would definitely recommend them.

Sahar kaafarani

Sahar kaafaraniSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli was amazing! He attended all our issues and made sure we were happy!

Frank Martelli was amazing! He attended all our issues and made sure we were happy before he left! Thank you for organizing the replacement dining chairs and for fixing the paint on our coffee table. Big thank you to John Owens also for his assistance for organizing this.

Carlos service technician

Very helpful and prepared. Also helpful in explaining how to eliminate the cables by getting batteries. Called me in plenty of time to advise of appointment. Thank you for your amazing service Carlos.

lynda chamma

lynda chamma

Carlos service technician

Carlos the service tech was great, fast and friendly. On time called before he arrived (20 minutes before arriving). Very friendly and helpful had a lot of knowledge.

Nadin Khatab

Nadin KhatabSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

He was nice and his service was good and he called before hand on the day of the scheduled appointment and helps us with the best solution to our issue.

Perfect service

Fixed lounge. Happy with the lounge and good service very helpful. The lounge feels better. Thank you!

Frank martelli

I was very pleased with frank who came this morning to repair my furniture as he was on time, extremely quick and Friendly. This service was hassle free and efficient.

Frank martelli

Frank come today to repair my furniture im bery happy with frank and his work thank you nick scali for sending frank to the rescue i will shop again with you

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Carlos - technician

Carlos was on time, repaired my lounge quickly and made improvements so it wouldnt happen again. I was very pleased with his friendly attitude towards reapiring the lounge, however im disappointed this has happened to another Nick Scali product.

Frank Martelli

Couch needed a few screws put in. Services was fantastic quick and hassle free. Would recommend Nick Scali all the time.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Frank Martelli - great aftercare and repair service for concrete table

Frank came out to repair a chip on my concrete table, as well as remove marks that I thought were permanent! He was very thorough, quick and professional. He also gave me great advice on aftercare. Very satisfied with his service.

Frank Martelli

Very effiicent service.He put secring clamps on thaht were found absent by hlm.Great staff.Thank you so much for his attention and findings.