Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Belrose

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Belrose

Excellent customer service

Steffi was amazing! Perfect customer service. Knowledgeable and so helpful. I would definitely recommend seeing her for your sofa. She took the time to explain which sofa would be best for our family.

Maryanne B

Maryanne BSydney, NSW

Amazing example of Customer Service

Store LocationBelrose, NSW Store

It was very easy to navigate and choose my lounges. I found that Stella was absolutely wonderful. She has the best attitude towards customers and can never do too much for you. She is to be commended. I am very satisfied with the quality of furniture but have only taken delivery recently. I also found the delivery men very helpful.

Store LocationBelrose supercentre
Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Repair of couch.

Product is good but the driver who installed the legs of the couches did not do a good job. Must be more professional in delivery and installation of this product. Simple job gone wrong. The technician who attended my house to fix the problem was very good and friendly. I appreciate it. Waiting for a call for the other repair to take place.

Store LocationBelrose.

EllieSydney

NEVER Shop at Nick Scali.

Ellie

I would literally rather die than have to deal with you guys again, and it's obvious that Nick Scali don't take customer service seriously. So no thanks

Carlos service technician

Fantastic worker more than happy with Carlos's service. He's obliging and he can't believe that this service has taken so long to rectify. He is a great asset to the Nick Scali company.

Service call - 10 July -Frank Martelli

We were satisfied with the good service in Belrose store - however the motor on recliner stopped working. Thanks to Frank for his punctual and polite service to fix the recliner today 20 July

Leanne Stephens

Leanne StephensSydney, NSW

Walker buffet door fixed

Service was great Frank was quick and efficient and very helpful he explained what he did and I was extremely happy with everything thank u Nick Scali very impressed with Frank Martelli

Carlos service technician

Called in advance to let me know he was early.
Carlos analysed problem quickly and resolved it.
Gave me advice on where to position the rug so the problem would not repeat

Frank Martelli

Frank comes here on time. Very good service . Repair work done and looks ok. I will shop with Nick Scali in the future. Good sofa and good customer service. Thanks

Neene

NeeneSydney

Service call

Frank and coworker (sorry I forgot name) were delightful to deal with. They called exactly a half hour before coming and fixed the spot on my lounge quickly. Thank you!

Frank Martelli

Frank was professional and efficient. Fantastic job. Thank you for your help Frank. I would highly recommend anyone looking to have furniture repaired to use Frank

Sam

SamSydney

Frank Martelli

Frank came to mu house today to repair my Entertainment unit. He was very efficient and did a great job fixing a chip. He came on time and gave a call 1/2 h before. I really appreciate his service and very glad with the result.

Lucy

Lucy

Great after care service

I had Frank Martelli visit us today to inspect and repair a few chips on our new dining table. He arrived when he said he would, took care with the work area, was efficient, courteous and was able to rectifyvthe issues on the spot.

bob and sandy

bob and sandySydney, NSW

CARLOS - THE PERFECT AMBASSADOR FOR NICK SCALI

Just a quick letter to respond to the wonderful service we received today from Carlos Serrahelio. Carlos came to service our new lounge suite, it eventuated we were charging incorrectly. With courtesy and skill he explained the operation of the modern style of battery that was fitted and gave us a lesson in charging LiFe batteries. No matter how hard we tried he would not accept a coffee and morning tea, a quick glass of chilled water and he was on his way. If Carlos is indicative of all your employees that is so much strength to your arm. The whole buying process from Belrose to today has been most enjoyable.

Carlos technician

Carlos arrived on time and was very efficient.
Lounge repaired in rapid time and I was very happy - he didnt even want a coffee.

MarciSydney, Australia

Worst service ever

My 84 year old widowed aunt bought a sofa from Belrose Supa Centre. She was told 5 weeks. 14 weeks later - almost xmas - she finally got it delivered BUT they refused to take it out of the box - the excuse given - she may return it ! . So an 84 year old - 44kg female is FORCED to tear hard cardboard away from this sofa lounge... cardboard is still at her home as too tough to tear up... shame on you. Disgraceful. Never will I or any other family members buy from you again.

Fantastic Customer Service and great prices

My wife and I visited NS Belrose and were served by a gentleman called David Wenden. He was extremely helpful without being pushy and was very well educated on lounges. We bought a leather lounge and a coffee table from him with the additional 5 year warranty. He was so friendly and gave us 100% of his attention. 10/10 service.

GreenVomit8Sydney

Quality ordinary. Warranty worse. Buyer beware.

GreenVomit8

I'm pretty sure it would not be unreasonable under the Australian Consumer Law to expect a dining chair to last 4 years?

Frank cane out today and fixed my rocking lounge. He also found 2 faulting transformers which he replaced. This saved me the hassle of getting another technician to come out again. Excellent thanks Frank.