Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Campbelltown

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Campbelltown

Mark j

Mark jSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality furniture

We purchased a leather lounge from these people and within 3 years the stitching had started to split. We contacted the store and they refused to rectify as it was out of warranty. Subsequent complaints and discussions changed nothing and they blamed us for not caring for the correctly. What rubbish. A expensive lounge should not split on a stitched seam in 3 years. I will never deal with these dishonourable people again and would never recommend them to anyone

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

bobbie

bobbieNew South Wales

The best sales assistance

With the assistance of salesman we purchased our favourite chairs. His assistance was generous and invaluable. No long wait for delivery! Can’t wait to get our chairs! We know Nic Scali furniture is of high quality and design!
Robyn

Steven is fantastic!

Bought some beautiful furniture from Steven. Faults began to appear and Steve guided us though the service process. He was understanding of our needs and helped us find more suitable furniture from their selection.

Mark

Mark

Harry is great.

Harry gave us great time and his full attention. We never felt pressured, and had a very enjoyable experience. We looked at a lot of lounges and colours and asked a lot of questions and he never once was put out.

Very happy!

We were served today by Harry, he was informative, very friendly and answered all our questions. We are extremely happy with the purchase of our new lounge, and can’t wait to receive it!

Store LocationNick Scali, Blaxland Road, Campbelltown NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank came on time with my six new chairs.
He was very courteous and had great customer service. We really appreciated his great communication and great service. Thanks kindly for that.

Vitas

VitasSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and very helpful staff

Had one of the best experiences in the Nick Scali Campbelltown outlet store last weekend. The store has a great range of products at very reasonable prices. We ended up purchasing a lounge and I would like to say a special thanks to Fiona who was very helpful from the start and assisted us all the way through to making a right decision by explaining types of lounges and makes. I am normally a reluctant shopper but Fiona and the other staff's friendliness definitely turned it into a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this store to anyone.

Store LocationNick Scali Campbelltown outlet store

Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

The Campbelltown outlet store is easy to navigate, showing a variety of products, with reasonable prices. The lounge we purchased has a mark on one side, but we were made aware of that straight away. Fiona was fantastic from start to end of purchase, explaining types of lounges and makes. I am continuing to shop there because of Fiona and the other staff's friendly, professional and very knowledgeable service. I would highly recommend this store to all my family and friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCampbelltown Outlet Store
Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Friendly service

Steven at NickScali Campbelltown was great! Very knowledgeable about the product, very attentive to my needs. Steven had great ideas to assist me in narrowing down to a few choices of lounges.

Cathy C

Cathy CSydney

Carlos service technician

I couldn't recommend the service we received enough. The technician Carlos called ahead of time and came early, fixed the problem and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

Kelly

KellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Steven at NickScali Campbelltown is just great! his very knowledgeable and passionate about his product, very patient it was his customer service that got me to buy our eve lounge!. NickScali having staff like Steven you won’t go wrong great personality excellent product knowledge. Honesty I will recommend him to anyone from start to finish up until delivery Steven was always keeping us updated and if I had my own business I would definitely hire him and want him to manage it, train up our staff members to just the excellent service he provides!.

Store LocationCampbelltown NickScali

Natalie Scott

Natalie ScottSydney, NSW

Frank martelli

On time, very helpful and did everything we required.
Not sure what else to say as all is said above
Please reduce your word count as found it hard to say in less than 10 words

Great customer service

I went into Campbelltown not quite knowing what I wanted Harry was so helpful and made my decision so easy with his great knowledge and the fact he listened to everything I was looking for in my lounge.
I ended up purchasing the Savoy and I can't wait to get it in my home.

Store LocationCampbelltown

Excellent service..fix up nice and tidy

Frank Martelli..good service A++++++
Came to our place earlier I was more than happy.and I had another one to fix up.I asked him.he was happy to fix up no problem..best guy..

Excellent delivery service

Allan and his partner delivered our lounge chairs and were highly professional
Punctual , courteous and highly cooperative. We could not fault them
Thank you to the Campbelltown team. It has been a good purchase experience.

Carlos service technician

The technician carlos was very prompt and a pleasure to work with. He phoned us earlier before appointment to keep us informed of his arrival. He was able to deal with and correct our issue beautifully

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Carlos was great in recognising the concern that needed repair, willing to above the service call out to fix our lounges

The lounges we bought seemed to be of good value, however we have needed two service repairs for broken legs. The people who assembled the lounge originally left screws missing, the first repair person failed to fix the issue. However Carlos appears to identified the problem and been proactive in repairing the concern long term for us.

Impressed !!

Thank you so much Frank Martelli, for fixing the sofa leg . Now sofa is looking fantastic . Frank did a great job. He came on time and demonstrated the procedure and assured me that after the service no one can spot the damage. Happy with the service .

RichmondF

RichmondFSydney, NSW

Good job done

Nice guy with a good job done, he show as how professional he is and in doing so a good job was done and we all satisfy at the end of the day

Carlos - Technician Service Fantastic

Carlos demonstrated professionalism during his visit, and is very knowledgeable about the lounge amd leather caring. Carlos went the extra mile dismantling the lounge from 3 seater to 2 seater.

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown