Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Delivery service was the best

Dom Michael and Chris were fantastic on time and made sure I was happy with the placement of my lounges they packed up the rubbish and left it in a neat pile amd even explained how to look after it thank you boys for a great experience

Store LocationCaringbah

Frank Martelli came to my house to fix the recliner on my sofa which stopped working . Very friendly guy and his service was excellent! Overall Nick Scali offers quality products and service

Store LocationCaringbah

Service call on new sofa

The material on my new modular was pilling. Frank was able to come at an earlier time which suited. He was friendly, courteous and efficient and gave us lint remover!!!Thanks Frank

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Delivery service

Dom michael and chris were professionals did a delivery that other drivers said that it could not be done they took there time made sure that they did not damage my marble table would recommend them as for the communication in nick scali warehouse is very bad but these guys 100% the best

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Janelle

JanelleSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli was excellent he came to fix mark on concrete table

Dinning table purchased love the look and feel. Got a slight worn edge nick scali sent out frank martelli who fixed it straight away. It looks brand new again many thanks

Ollie

OllieSydney, NSW

Frank & Wayne

Frank & Wayne attended to my service request to fix my buffet table. They were very professional and got the job done so quick. I would definitely recommend buying from. Happy customer.

Store LocationCarringbah

Dawn

DawnSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Frank Martelli is efficient and we are happy with it. He explained everything in details. Well done.

Excellent service. Frank Martelli is very efficient and he called us before he arrived. We are very happy with it. He explained everything in details to us. Thank you so much.

Rozza

RozzaSydney, NSW

Technical support

Bought a lounge at Nick Scali Taren Point which was an enjoyable experience. Had to get a technician to look at some slight set up issues - had no issues with arranging someone and Arthur was brilliant. Solved every question and issue we had. After sales service even better. Reinforced our view of the store and the whole experience. Very happy.

Store LocationNick Scali Taren Point
Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Great Service

We have not received our new sofa just yet but did receive wonderful service from Asta at Caringbah .He went out of his way to help us decide which sofa was suitable even lifted a very large 3 seater and chaise so that we could measure the legs for floor protection !!! Arranged for us to take leather samples home to ensure we had the right colour he told us to check under natural and night lighting.So glad for that information as we chose a different colour than the original choice.Now awaiting delivery.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great Service

Good range of lounges and great quality. Tony was very helpful and made it easy to select the right lounge for us. Tony was a pleasure to deal with and answered all our questions and very patient with our requests. Looking forward to getting our new lounge

Store LocationNick Scali - Caringbah

Neil Franke

Neil FrankeSydney, NSW

Experienced high quality furniture on floor for show

* The store was very easy to navigate.
* We were impressed with the quality of product on show
* The lounge suite we chose looked & felt of high quality
* It will be assembled by delivery personal

Store LocationCaringbah 2229

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great Store Great Service

Tony was very helpful in our search for a lounge. He was patient, informative and let us take our time to decide (yes we did change our minds on numerous occasions). This didn’t worry him and he let us take the time we needed to decide. Can’t wait until we get our new lounge.

Store LocationNick Scali Caringbah

Comfort plus

Very easy to look around the store.
Nice range of products.
Very anehelpful staff (Tony). He was very patient and pleasant. Not too pushy, just there if I needed help. Can’t wait to get our new lounge.

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Service Technicans

David and Leo were very patient and very customer service orientated when they came to my home to fix a table that was not level.I was very happy with the service from these two men.
Barbara

Second to none service

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Nadine at Caringbah on multiple occassions, the most recent with the purchase of my bedside tables. At all times, Nadine has been professional yet approachable and friendly. We spent quite some time going over my options and I never felt rushed or pressured to purchase. Nadine is knowledgeable and confident and I appreciate all her help in styling and furnishing my home!

Great Customer Service

Nadine provided quality customer service. Was very patient and I never felt pressured to purchase. Nadine showed us a range of options and was very helpful in the process of choosing the correct sofa. I would highly recommend shopping in this store!!!

Store LocationCaringbah

Tony did a great job looking after us, ran us through our options and gave us good advice. The store was well stocked with plenty to choose from. Looking forward to receiving our lounge in 10-12 weeks.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Customer service

Very easy - Tony was great. Explained everything succinctly and was a pleasure to deal with. We are looking forward to the delivery of our couches with a week of purchase

Store LocationCARINGBAH

Frank martelli

Frank did a good job of fixing the furniture and I would love to give him a good mark on that also the cleaning after the fixing was quite nice.

Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli service repair.

Lounge had small scratch on arm noticed after delivery. Repaired today. Service person friendly and treated my house with care. I would commend Franks’s service and advice on any other problems that may arise in the future.

DMBasked

I have just had a Leather sofa delivered 5 days ago and it stinks of chemicals. We cannot sit on it. We placed two large winter blankets on it in an effort to try to deaden the smell but this did not work on it and the smell is there still. We have tried using a fan and have 5 scented candles buring to get rid of the smell. NO USE. I am a previous customer and this did not happen with the previous lounge but I have been told you have changed manufactures to China and the leather is not the same as the first despite being told it was the same as my first lounge. We are now sitting on the floor as this is better than sitting anywhere on or near the lounge. A technican is coming on wednesday 5 days from now but I do not think we can tolerate the smell or the necessity to have all the windows open all the time. It is now getting cold at night. We are in a small apartment and the previous sofa has been given to family the same day as delivery of the new one. This is a most unsatisfactory, disappointing and disgusting. The smell is so bad it gives you a headache and bad taste in your mouth. We are also extremely concerned the impact of these chemicals is having on our health. The solution will be for you to take this lounge away provide refund and we will look elsewhere as I cannot see how this smell can be removed.

Morris

Hi there, we have just had the same problem. What type of couch and colour did you purchase? We purchased the Chifley in white.

DMB

Hi Morris we bought the Volante Chocolate have you managed to get the smell out of your couch?

We have used fans today on it to air the lounge all it did was send the foul smell through the whole house.

When we did sit on it with the blankets trying again after adding a third thick blanket the smell went all they way through to our clothes again. It is a very comfortable lounge but the smell is so foul we cannot sit on it.

I really am lost by all of this as the first leather lounge we purchased from them was great no smell and that was less than 3yrs ago in the same color.

It is going to be a very long uncomfortable and very smelly wait till wednesday.

Morris

We had our couch taken away Thursday. (2 weeks after delivery of the couch). The toxic odor could not be removed. We also suffered terribly. We went into their store yesterday to look at buying another one of Nick Scali's couches. We looked at the fabric couches, but we did not see anything we liked. We are very concerned that we will end up with toxic odor again with another leather couch. We cannot go through that again. Let us know how you get on. All the best with everything.

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives