Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Excellent Customer Service

My partner & I recently purchased two lounges from the Caringbah store & we were served by Francesco both times. Francesco provided exceptional service on each occasion. He was knowledgeable, efficient, helpful & friendly & made our experience enjoyable. We are so pleased with our purchases. Francesco is an asset to the store & business & should be recognised for the high level of service he provides! Thank you Francesco.

Regarding the delivery of our lounge, communication was clear in the lead up to the delivery & the phone staff were lovely. The delivery team were very efficient, organised & very friendly & on time. Again, they are an asset to your business & I thank them.

Store LocationCaringbah, NSW
DeeDoodle

DeeDoodleSydney, NSW

Exemplary customer service, surprisingly affordable product for the great quality

I made an unusual request and the customer service via phone email and in person was fabulous. Not only was it not copy pasted, every person I dealt with was genuinely warm and helpful - enough so to prompt me to want to leave a review.

Also surprised at the prices when you go in store - they are a lot more affordable than you'd assume for a store without prices online.

Store LocationCaringbah, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank came to help with a faulty recliner the lounge is only 15 months old. Job was done promptly and very satisfactorily. Frank was pleasant and respectful. Thank you Frank.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

Carrie

CarrieSydney

We brought an ottoman from Caringbah Nick Scali, and there was a cut on the fabric, Frank, the service Technician came on time and fixed it with an ease in 20 minutes. A good experience with Nick Scali.

Hellen

HellenSydney, NSW

Touch up to new furniture

Easy to navigate store
A good select of products
Very satisfied until I found some noticeable marks
Nick Scali assembled the unit
I was very happy with the service Frank Martelli provided In repairing the noticeable marks which are no longer noticeable. Happy to recommend his services to other Nick Scali customers

Anne GSydney, NSW

Super delayed delivery date promised 13 weeks max, now 16 weeks! no after sale support! no apology! never again!

Anne G

update we were told 9-11 weeks max not 13 weeks as stated in our receipt so should be getting lounge mid March.

Jo.

Jo.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect!

We had a slight problem with the arm rest on our new lounge, so they send a technician by the name Arthur, he was fantastic and very professional, he fix the problem in no time. Thank you Arthur 10/10

Store LocationCaringbah

Starts nice ends like hell

Jose
Jose

Hi Hayden, the order was MC60773, the Caringbah store is more than aware of what happened , they gave us the drivers number that he didn't answer anyway

Delivery service

Dom Michael and Chris delivery my lounge they did a great job in assembling they were very professional in how they went in doing there job thanks Dom for your help

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Leather Couch Peeling After 3 Years

Customer S.Nick Scali

Good experience with service call

Frank Martelli came to fix a fault with a 2 1/2 seater lounge . He communicated very well, arrived promptly and did a good job. I Would recommend Nick Scali service.

JPK

JPKSydney, NSW

Great service.

Arthur the technician came to fix an eve piece of furniture. He was courteous, prompt and did the work with a minimum of fuss. One of the best experiences we have had.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank came to fix the draw runners on 2 buffets I bought. He took his time and did the job properly and knew what he was doing. Also said to contact Head Office if there were any persisting problems. A true gentlemen

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Delivery service was the best

Dom Michael and Chris were fantastic on time and made sure I was happy with the placement of my lounges they packed up the rubbish and left it in a neat pile amd even explained how to look after it thank you boys for a great experience

Store LocationCaringbah

Frank Martelli came to my house to fix the recliner on my sofa which stopped working . Very friendly guy and his service was excellent! Overall Nick Scali offers quality products and service

Furniture Shops

Service call on new sofa

The material on my new modular was pilling. Frank was able to come at an earlier time which suited. He was friendly, courteous and efficient and gave us lint remover!!!Thanks Frank

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Delivery service

Dom michael and chris were professionals did a delivery that other drivers said that it could not be done they took there time made sure that they did not damage my marble table would recommend them as for the communication in nick scali warehouse is very bad but these guys 100% the best

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Janelle

JanelleSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli was excellent he came to fix mark on concrete table

Dinning table purchased love the look and feel. Got a slight worn edge nick scali sent out frank martelli who fixed it straight away. It looks brand new again many thanks

Ollie

OllieSydney, NSW

Frank & Wayne

Frank & Wayne attended to my service request to fix my buffet table. They were very professional and got the job done so quick. I would definitely recommend buying from. Happy customer.

Store LocationCarringbah
Dawn

DawnSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Frank Martelli is efficient and we are happy with it. He explained everything in details. Well done.

Excellent service. Frank Martelli is very efficient and he called us before he arrived. We are very happy with it. He explained everything in details to us. Thank you so much.

DMBasked

NSW, Caringbah

I have just had a Leather sofa delivered 5 days ago and it stinks of chemicals. We cannot sit on it. We placed two large winter blankets on it in an effort to try to deaden the smell but this did not work on it and the smell is there still. We have tried using a fan and have 5 scented candles buring to get rid of the smell. NO USE. I am a previous customer and this did not happen with the previous lounge but I have been told you have changed manufactures to China and the leather is not the same as the first despite being told it was the same as my first lounge. We are now sitting on the floor as this is better than sitting anywhere on or near the lounge. A technican is coming on wednesday 5 days from now but I do not think we can tolerate the smell or the necessity to have all the windows open all the time. It is now getting cold at night. We are in a small apartment and the previous sofa has been given to family the same day as delivery of the new one. This is a most unsatisfactory, disappointing and disgusting. The smell is so bad it gives you a headache and bad taste in your mouth. We are also extremely concerned the impact of these chemicals is having on our health. The solution will be for you to take this lounge away provide refund and we will look elsewhere as I cannot see how this smell can be removed.

Morris

Hi there, we have just had the same problem. What type of couch and colour did you purchase? We purchased the Chifley in white.

DMB

Hi Morris we bought the Volante Chocolate have you managed to get the smell out of your couch?

We have used fans today on it to air the lounge all it did was send the foul smell through the whole house.

When we did sit on it with the blankets trying again after adding a third thick blanket the smell went all they way through to our clothes again. It is a very comfortable lounge but the smell is so foul we cannot sit on it.

I really am lost by all of this as the first leather lounge we purchased from them was great no smell and that was less than 3yrs ago in the same color.

It is going to be a very long uncomfortable and very smelly wait till wednesday.

Morris

We had our couch taken away Thursday. (2 weeks after delivery of the couch). The toxic odor could not be removed. We also suffered terribly. We went into their store yesterday to look at buying another one of Nick Scali's couches. We looked at the fabric couches, but we did not see anything we liked. We are very concerned that we will end up with toxic odor again with another leather couch. We cannot go through that again. Let us know how you get on. All the best with everything.

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives