Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Casula

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Casula

Sim

SimSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Mr Armed was very friendly and helpful with us choosing our new sofa. He explained very clearly about the sale, delivery and what to expect. He made it a very easy decision and explained the good deals and extras that would could also have! A great experience and not as painful as we thought it would be :)

Siba

SibaSydney, NSW

Great customer service and felt welcomed

Yesterday I was in the store and I felt I was welcomed and had a great customer service her name is Dilara, she helped me heaps to purchase the couches that I wanted, she was also patient and served us from her heart with her great big smile. Im excited for my new lounges but can't wait til January for to be delivered.

Store LocationCasula NSW nick scali

Great sale prices

The floor of the store was well presented and had nice accents to highlight the furniture.
A good range of products were available on display.
Haven't received the product yet, but expect we will be nothing but pleased with our purchase.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great customer service

The customer service was great from Mr Syed at the Casula store. Explained everything about the delivery, the care instructions etc. Hope to get the product delivered at a timely manner. Looking forward to have our first nick scali lounge.

Jessica S

Jessica SSydney

Friendly Service

Dilara was very friendly and helpful. We were purchasing a dining table which was a big decision. She guided us through the process over two visits and never pressured us to buy - which was a nice change!
Thank you very much Dilara - we will be seeing you for all our future purchases.

Store LocationCasula

I found my perfect lounge!

I came into the store looking for a new sofa. There were so many lovely sofas to choose from and the Braiden 3 Seater was my choice. Syed spent a lot of time with me discussing it. He is very knowledgeable and a very pleasant person. My sofa was delivered this morning and I love my new sofa. I will be back to purchase more items.

Store LocationNick Scali Casula

Very happy with the help me and my husband received today from syed

My husband and I found it quiet easy to find what we where looking for thanks to syed.
Helped us pick out some beautiful pieces from your store
Can’t wait for delivery day

Store LocationCasual showroom

Martin K.

Martin K.Sydney, NSW

All went ok

The way the store is set up everything is well organise and staff members are very helpful .Furniture is very good quality, nice display of pretty everything that you need for your home

Dilara is fantastic!

Dilara provided excellent customer service for us. We were shopping for a dining set and lounge. After visiting the Casula store a number of times, Dilara spent the time to explain the products and how we could best utilise them. She was very professional and was great in making our 4 yo son feel welcome.

Store LocationNick Scali Casula Store

Great Service

My partner and I were very happy with our visit to the Casula store. We were helped by Syed who was very knowledgable and friendly. He made buying furniture easy. Thank you Syed :)

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli was very professional, not only did he manage to solve the issue with our marvel dining table and leather chairs , but also gave us great tips in extra care of our products we purchased.

Viktoriya

ViktoriyaSydney, NSW

Great customer experience!!!

I wanted to buy a sofa after finally finding the one I liked at Nick Scali Casula store. The saleswoman Dilara was very helpful, professional and really helped me make a perfect choice with regard to size, colour and a good price. I would recommend anyone to trust her instincts and professionalism.

Happy to say I will return to the store for further purchases without the need to shop around.

Anson Tv unit floor stock

I looked at your web site and saw this unit then contacted a store to be told that it was a discontinued line.I phoned a clearance store which told me that there were some units at three stores.
I contacted Casula and spoke with Sayed, he was very helpful.
I have purchased the unit.
All good.
Thank you.
Best Regards.
Greg.

Christopher

ChristopherSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service.

We bought a sofa from Nick Scali Casula with the help of Syed. Syed offered an absolutely amazing customer experience and helped us navigate through the store in order to find a sofa that was comfortable, customized as well as the the best match for our needs and requirements.

Store LocationNick Scali Casula
Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great Service

After searching every furniture shop I know, I finally found what I wanted with the help of Mark, the salesman at the Nick Scali Casula store. He was very attentive and helpful. Although it took me a long time to make a decision, I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Mark was very gracious and patient the whole time, even after I changed my colour choice several times.
I feel very comfortable with my choice of sofas thanks to Mark's help.

Awesome service

Whenever we look to buy new furniture, we make sure we ask Tina from the Casula store for her advice. Always friendly and eager to assist in helping us making a decision.

Courtney

CourtneySydney, NSW

Great service by Tina!

We bought a lounge by Tina at the Casula store. Great service and very friendly. Not pushy and easy to talk to. Gave lots of information about fabrics and durability. Loved the service here.

Store LocationCasual store

Very Happy with Purchase!

- Very easy to navigate through the store, was greeted promptly
- Love the products, diverse range
- Quality is amazing!
- Our sales assistant was very helpful and informative, especially when it came to explaining how the concrete surface would be durable. N
- Nice and easy transaction!

Shodi

ShodiNew South Wales

LEG Issue Resolved

Issue with 2 of the legs on lounge recently purchased as floor stock. We requested in person to have it fixed at store and straight away contacted by Service Centre so service can be organised. Had to send photos by email which we already had ready. Then date organised for technicians to come. Frank Martelli & his assistant Arthur were sent. Awesome guys...very helpful, friendly, and quick, even answered a couple of questions I had. Thank you Nick Scali!

Store LocationCrossroads Casula NSW

Ileana K.

Ileana K.Sydney, NSW

Carlos service technician

Very happy with the service Carlos provided. He called before arriving as he was running early and made repairs quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend his service to other customers. Thanks!