Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Casula

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Casula

Lovely store at Casula, Dilara was very thorough and helpful whilst I made my decision on a lounge, went through all the fabrics and different options. Very helpful as I seemed to take a while to make up my mind, Delivery guys very polite and helpful, great customer service by all

Viki

VikiSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I bought some furniture and was served by Dilara.Her service was great and very professional,and also she is very friendly.Even when I had to postpone delivery she was helpful and nice.

Excellent Service & Excellent Product

The Service from the team at Nick Scali Casula is second to none, Gus and Dilara in particular, both extremely friendly, helpful and professional, I had an issue with delivery on my order and Gus was ontop of it instantly having the items delivered on time, I cannot thank them enough for the way they treated us during the whole process! Their communication skills are also on point, I will definitely be coming back to Nick Scali Casula in future to have the pleasure of being served by Gus and Dilara.

Store LocationNick Scali Casula

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Casula compares to other Furniture Shops

Dilara was so helpful and gave me great service. I was offered a coffee whilst waiting for my order to be written.
Everything was explained and experience was smooth and easy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Service Technician very helpful

Our service technician (Frank) was extremely helpful. He went out of his way to address our concerns and help. Recommend Nick Scali for the ease of experience and dealing with them was a pleasure

Thanks mate

Frank Martelli

Friendly , on time and completed job with no fuss .grank phone 1/2 hr prior giving me ample time to prepare getting home to meet . Frank was professional , well dressed and represented Nick Scali well .

Dilara was fantastic, the most helpful ever

My wife and I went into Nick Scali Furniture in Casula, we met Dilara who was very welcoming and very helpful.

She was patient, friendly and absolutely the best thank you

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture casula

Amazing Customer Service

We were looking at buying furniture for our new house and Dilara helped us out so much! We were really happy that the design that we found really suited our taste.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Great service!

My husband and I came to store unsure of what type of occasional chair and console table we'd needed to buy to suit our space at home. We were assisted by Sandra who was very informative, and very helpful. She was able to give honest advise and helped make our decision on choosing the right piece of furniture so much easier than we had anticipated.

Angela Leontios

Angela LeontiosSydney, NSW

Perfect Recliner sofas, very satisfied with the quality and the helpfulness of the sales person Dilara

Easy to navigate, friendly knowledgeable and helpful, range of products to meet everyones needs.
Better quality of the products we seek than other stores. We order, but the waiting time is a bit long.

Store LocationCasula Store NSW
Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

Great Service, thank you Dilara!

Ausi .B

Ausi .B

Dear Sir Madam
I'd like to compliment one of your employees, MS, Dilara at nick scali furniture your Casula branch for the excellent service she provided me and my wife on 24.01.2020. We have always been pleased with the service that we received at that branch. However, Ms. Dilara's professionalism and ability to make our decision about what we need was exceeded our expectations.
Such a grate service will make me and my wife to choose your company for our needs for many coming years. Thank you for employing such a wonderful person.
Yours sincerely
A. Bajalan

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCasula NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank was professional and very friendly. He compleed the repairs and they were perfect. There were minor scratches on the leather and chair legs and after Frank was finished they were completely repaired. Thanks Frank :-)

railosmith

railosmithSydney, NSW

We went to Nick Scali at Casula crossroads for our furnishing our Living room. We were greeted well by Tina, the sales person. We went to the store 3 times and with different ideas. She went above and beyond in order to service us well. She understood our requirements really well and made us suggestions accordingly. She was extremely patient and went out of the way to help us match different sets of furnitures. Gus, the manager of the store is an extremely polite and great gentleman. Overall our experience at Nick Scali casula was overwhelmingly positive.

Store LocationCasula Cross roads
sevde nur

sevde nurSydney, NSW

Mr. Syed was very helpful and friendly providing us with great service.

It was extremely easy to navigate around the store and find exactly what we were looking for. As soon as we entered the store, we were happily welcomed by the manager and a regular staff. Afterwards MR. Syed was there to help us with everything and give us great prices. The service that they give is exactly what we were looking for as well as their friendly acts...

Store Locationthe casula showroom

Sixth S.

Sixth S.Sydney, NSW

Omg amazing

Monika B.

Monika B.Sydney, NSW

Dilara at the casula store was amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

The staff were very friendly. Dilara made the purchase so easy and helpful.

I really enjoyed the experience because of her. I will definitely be back for the rest of the house.

Great service!

Great store and service. Staff is really nice and Syed was very helpful in assisting us. We are very happy with our purchase. We will be back again. Thank you!

Frank martellii

Very good frank done a great job fixing my table very happy
Rang me before coming to the house was on time
Love my table from Nick Scalia thank you

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Staff were helpful, lounge us great

Range was wonderful and lounge we purchased is perfect. Very satisfied with the store and our purchase. Great quality leather. A a a a a a a a a a