Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Marsden Park

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Marsden Park

Kamal K.

Kamal K.Sydney, NSW

Great after sale service

I recently got my dining and lamp table and was disappointed to see the slight mark on top of it, though had a month time to get a technician (Coz of long queue) however was really happy to deal with Frank Martelli, he is very professional and knowledgeable and fixed the scratch in just less then 10 mins.
Great customer service experience.

Ana

AnaNew South Wales

Frank Martelli

Dear service
Thanks for your service sent your worker who fixed the table for me today !
He has done a good job ! And I am appreciate that.
I love NICKSCALI’s style and fashion and brand, but hope your company try to improve quality a bit and keep your standards. I will still happy be in your store next time.
Thanks!!!!!!!!
Ana

Frank martelli

Prompt and quick service
Job done on schedule
Friendly service man willing to help customer out to sort the issue
Product is of good quality and will recommend Nick Scali to other family and friends

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Marsden Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Warranty repair of electric recliner

Frank was assigned the task to repair the electric recliner. He was professional, on time and managed to resolve the issue. It work just like brand new. Keep up the good work. Thank you

Kas

KasSydney, NSW

Great service by area manager Eric Sayyah

Product Appearance As advertised
Bob

BobSydney

Good service

Have a good range of furniture , and offered a great after sale service after we had a minor issue
Over all happy with my experience ,Definitely will buy again in the future

Frank Martelli was good

The scratch on my new marble table is almost invisible now. Good work from Frank Martelli who came to fix the issue. He was patient and very professional. Did a good job.

Raghu

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMarsden park

Poor Quality not worth the money

• +7
Ramie Tawadros
Cathy

CathySydney

Chair replaced

Customer service at Nick Scali is terrific, thank you for your prompt service in replacing my dining room leather chair, thanks to Frank Martelli for the early delivery much appreciated

EBJE

EBJESydney, NSW

David was great

David was very friendly and Made an effort to get to know us so he could help us pick our favourite couch.also offered to help us pick a dining room table and chairs. As we couldn’t today we will be going back to him.

Excited for new sofa

Found our new sofa last week in store, had brilliant personal, factual and non-pushy service from Ash. After measuring up at home we went back this week to place our order with Ash, same great service and were completely happy until a more greasy sales guy came over to check on us, he just made the service feel fake. Still happy with our selection and looking forward to having it delivered in 7-9 weeks.

Carlos service technician

Carlos was punctual and quick to rectify the issue. Very friendly and professional. He called me to provide me with updates on his ETA. He gave me handy tips on how to look after our lounge.

Gai B

Gai BCentral West, NSW

fantastic service

we called into Marsden Park NS, to look at leather lounges, Ash was so helpful, knowledge of products and range very helpful, not pushy, & didn't mind staying back after hours to help us with our selection.
have purchased 2 Savoy leather lounges & look forward to delivery, also found store manager Zahid so polite & professional on the phone with our requests, would definitely travel 2 hours for this service again 10 out of 10

Carlos service technician

Carlos arrived on early with plenty of notice with a curtsy call to let me know he was on his way. He identified the issue quickly and proceeded to fix without any problems

Carlos was amazing

Friendly and knowledgeable fix the problem really quickly news actly what to do
call the head of time to let us know that he was on his way thank you Carlos

Excellent service Frank Martelli

Frank arrived ahead of time which suited us. We told him the problem and he was able to sort the problem in a prompt and efficient manner. Excellent service today.

AYASEEN

AYASEEN

On time Service & professional Technician

Good service & easy to book them for fixing.

David ( services Technician ) visited me today to fix a product.
He was on time, & has an excellent experience in getting the issue resolved of my TV unit drawer.

He has very good knowledge in other problems & he advised how to fix it

Store LocationMarsden park
IMH

IMHSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever!

We had ordered a marble table and two leather chairs in Nov 2018. The marble table was discovered to be broken during delivery. Reported, they visited and finally approved a credit note. Since then, we've been visiting their stores at various locations, order stuff and just before the day of delivery, they call us to tell our new table is also broken. It's been 5 months and we have literally been visiting them every weekend, just been wasting our time!!
It took Nick Scali 3 months to organise a visit to check the leather chair. It's 2 months since their visit and we have no clue what they are going to do with the chair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAuburn, Marsden Park and Castle Hill
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Bounty10

Bounty10Sydney

After sales service

Purchasing my Lounge was too easy. It was also too easy to organise for a lounge repair with Nick Scali. Frank was very prompt and professional. I highly recommend their products and service which, in my opinion, in these times a breath of fresh air!

Nadia

NadiaSydney, NSW

Efficient service

Arrived on time. Provided friendly service. Fixed sofa leg in a timely manner. Provided answers to my questions with regard to the sofa. Overall satisfied with the service provided by Frank Martelli.