Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Penrith

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Penrith

Frank martell

Frank done a great job and very efficient,I'll be happy to get him to fix anything. Frank and the people who were raised in their own were they are the

Product knowledge

Have not received item, was informed all made in Australia not imported from China promised delivery have been set back so literally this stage over two months waiting if I was told this sofa was made overseas would not have made purchase

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Don v W

Don v WSydney Surrounds, NSW

New lounge chairs

My wife and I found it quit easy to navigate the store and easy assess wha t was on offer and quickly narrow down our short list. The range was satisfactory and able to compare as we had visited a number of stores before yours. We don’t have our product home as yet and was advised the delivery person will assemble what ever is required. Your sales consultant who we dealt with both times was Nikita as I said to my wife she was so professional and respectful of our wishes.

Store LocationPenrith NSW
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Penrith compares to other Furniture Shops

Lee.

Lee.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Repair man excellence !

The lounge is approximately 4 years old & still good but we had a problem with chaise recliner.
Got onto service & had time booked.
Technician Arthur Telega arrived, accurately assessed & repaired lounge quick.
Arthur was excellent to deal with & showed a great knowledge of equipment.
Thank you for attending Arthur.

Lee Woods.

Excellent service

We recently purchased a lounge suite from the Penrith store and were very impressed with the service we received from Nikita- she was very patient and helpful. We will definitely consider shopping there again.

A_Borg

A_BorgSydney, NSW

Poor customer service!

Went with mother in law to buy a leather reclining lounge she had wanted. Took about 20 minutes of walking around the store until I had to wave a staff member to help us. Staff member did not seem to be interested in explaining difference between leather and at the end when I asked for pricing I was told that prices are as marked no negotiation. Sale Lost will never return again very upsetting

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Pamela Hempel

Pamela HempelSydney, NSW

Nick Scali is the BEST

Since our first visit to Nick Scali, I have been influenced by the choice of furniture and the quality of the product. The assistance from staff has always impressed me and on this occasion Julie & I shared my options and I felt no pressure from her, but the value of her advice made me feel like I was doing the right thing! The rapport from Julie will have me returning in the future and I will be hoping she is working on that occasion.

kerrie

kerrieSydney, NSW

delivery service A+++++

dom michael and chris we're on time polite took great care in placing my lounges and made sure I was satisfied with the placement of them they weren't like some delivery drivers iv had that were on and out and did not care about how we felt these boys restored my faith that there are good delivery drivers out there thank you boys for a great experience you are a credit to nick scali and your selves

Store Locationpenrith
Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

this is perfect

the store was easy. satisfied with product. satisfied with the whole experience. Julie was very helpful and co operative in answering all questions. we were happy with her service. thank you.

Store LocationPenrith Nick Scali

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

go see Julie at Nick Scali Penrith - don't waste time anywhere else

Julie was courteous, professional, and helpful at all times. We had been to several furniture retailers (including other Nick Scali branches) and the quality of service offered by Julie was outstanding.

Store LocationNick Scali Penrith

Great customer service

My partner Martin and I came in to look at sofas, and Bryan was incredibly patient and helpful. We didnt even purchase anything on the day but returned to Penrith from Eastwood to make our purchase the next day thanks to his brilliant customer service.

Coffee tables

We easily found what we were looking for. The coffee tables we purchased were exactly what we were looking for. The product is of excellent quality and the delivery people were friendly and polite.

Store LocationPenrith

Amazing customer service and excellent advice.

Thank you Julie for your professional approach. We have been looking for 6 weeks and in that time, no one came close to your mature, intelligent and professional sales manner. Thank you

Happy with our purchase.

The staff were very helpful. It was easy to navigate around the store, and we found what we were looking for. There was a good range of products available. We bought the products on sale. The furniture was in stock, and we don't have to wait long for delivery. We haven't received the furniture as yet.

Ted

TedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was not we expected 1st time in a Nick Scali store .

The staff were very good no pressure at all and very helpful in every way.We kept changing and it was no problem.The range of products was very good.as for the lounge it has not arrived yet.

Jude

JudeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional. Service Technician

Service Technician George.
George carried on the high quality service we received in store. George immediately recognised the problem & adjusted the Ram on the lounges . Considerate to our problem , well presented , respectful & very experienced in his work. The lounge chairs are perfect now. Thank you George .

Store LocationPenrith.

Halis TV Unit

Halis TV UnitSydney, NSW

This looks exactly we were after.

It was very easy to navigate the store.Range of products was excellent.Quality looks good,but can't really comment as we have not received the unite as yet.Cannot comment on assembly as same we have not received the unit as yet.

Store LocationPenrith.
Dan

DanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent chair!! Wonderful customer service.

Julie was extremely helpful and professionally friendly. I would recommend her to anyone. You don’t get service like hers often these days.
And of course the chair we bought was perfect for our needs.

Great service!

Our lounge kept coming apart and had problems when reclining it but Frank Martelli was really friendly and fixed our lounge on first call out. Good customer service, we're happy customers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great furniture

Always like the furniture at Nick Scali and choice available with plenty of space to browse. Nitika was very helpful and friendly. We still have it to be delivered and are confident it will meet our requirements.