Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Prospect

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Prospect

dm.lum

dm.lumNew South Wales

Brilliant customer service and product knowledge

Iyad, the sales representative that assisted was an absolute gentleman and very patience with my numerous questions and mind changing. Iyad's product knowledge and additional advice made the entire experience of choosing a new lounge what could otherwise be a difficult experience very seamless.

I would definitely use Nick Scali as my first choice when shopping for other furniture.

Store LocationProspect

Exactly what we were looking for.

Our sales assistant Rosa was very patient and helpful with choosing the style of lounge and colour options as well. The best customer service we've had in a long time.

Mhd

MhdSydney, NSW

Great Service at this store

I was happy that I came to this store, service is great, many varieties to choose from and I end up getting what I wanted exactly.
Look no more, this is the best Nick Scali store.

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationNick Scali Prospect

Lounge selection .

Prospect store has wide range to choose from. Excellent service by Mark. Got all the information needed to decide about the lounge. Order has been placed and Looking forward to delivery.

Rana

RanaSydney, NSW

Friendly and welcoming staff

Walked into the prospect store and was greeted by Mark , who was warm n caring throughout my selection and gave me his thoughts on the colours which was really helpful.
Would highly recommend the prospect store for it’s excellent customer service.
Thank you so much ....

Gary

GaryNSW, 2148

An efficient, yet relaxed shopping experience

Easy to find, with plenty of parking spaces available.
An extensive show room with well laid out displays.
Was immediately attended to by a smartly dressed and courteous gentleman.
Helpful and attentive to our requirements. Wasted no time in narrowing down to choices which we finally picked one from.
Will now have to see if this will be matched, come delivery day.

Marcus Z

Marcus ZSydney, NSW

Should of not visit the others to save time.

Went to the other stores and went back to the first one. The stock is what we are looking for and the staff very helpful. Only once criticism is that the coffee machine needs to be upgraded.

THE FLEURETTES

THE FLEURETTES

We were so impressed with the Sales Person who served us

Our shopping experience was very pleasant. The Sales Consultant was efficient and very engaging. The shop had a lot of variety although I would have liked to choose a different colour of fabric, if available.

Delievery time

I explained my situation about needing my lounge delivered no later than end of September and the lady adviced me if not delivered I can come and get the lounge on display I called the store asking about my order it was the same lady and she told me should be delivered between 22/09 and 01/10 . I called back today and l was adviced that the furniture is not in Sydney yet and it should arrive at the warehouse on the 07/10 and they do not know about the delivery date when I asked about getting the lounge on display they said cannot do that .So simply the lady lied about it .lam expecting visitors from overseas and I will be without a lounge thanks to nick scali prospect.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

New Alpa lounge service

Found our new Alpa lounge was not as comfortable as the one in the show room. Technician came out today and put extra foam in the back cushion. It's much better and we were told if its still not good they can come back and add more. This was good to hear as we still might get some extra cusion in the base. Technician was punctual and helpful.

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

The store had exactly what we were after the shopping experience was excellent. Rosa was professional and went out of her way to assist us both in store and when following up on our purchase.

Diwakar - exceptional service

He was extremely nice and very helpful with our sale. He showed us a range of different products and was very knowledgeable about the different styles of furniture. Highly recommend him as well as Nick Scali to friends and family!

Excellent Store, Extremely Happy with Service

I was helped by Nupur and found her to be knowledgeable about the furniture and she worked hard to accommodate me. I was interested in a particular type of sofa and she found it for me. She did an a excellent job of offering me different options without pressuring me to buy.

Store LocationNick Scali Prospect
Murwareed  AMIRI

Murwareed AMIRISydney, NSW

She is so help full . Love her service.

Excellent quality love the store, easy to find the location. Iam very satisfied with quality and design. I will recommend nickscali to my all family and friends. Thank u , nikkata

Kunal B.

Kunal B.Sydney, NSW

Loved the services provided.

Incredible Services provided by *NITIKA, her Customer Handling Skills are unsurpassed. I have visited the store couple of times but always returned confused till my last visit when Nitika (sales agent) helped me out to finalize
what I want, She was quick in sorting all concerns I had, also her product knowledge is amazing. She's a Star of Nick Scali Prospect.
Thanks heaps.

Store LocationPROSPECT

Zac

ZacSydney, NSW

Best service ever NITIKA

we had a very unique experience, going from store to store until we met Nitika. She went above and beyond in assisting us find certain floor stock, even though it was not at her store.
We only will shop at prospect store because of Nitika moving forward.
Great staff member a true asset.
Recommend promotion.

Nadya

NadyaSydney, NSW

Great service at the store

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationProspect store (not the Outlet)

Baqer

BaqerSydney, NSW

Professional Advice and friendly Staff

Rosa was very knowledgeable and made our shopping experience pleasant. We appreciated her guidance and help. We will surely visit Nick Scali Prospect store again. The product range was great.

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Good company with good support and very helpful people.

Very good furniture providers. Easy to navigate through the store. Staff in store very helpful without being pushy (thank god).

After sales support was outstanding. Arthur was very helpful and was quick to fix the issue at home after delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeYes