Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Tuggerah

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Tuggerah

A Kessey

A KesseySydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly service

The staff were friendly and informed, all aspects of the product were explained, from selection of colour and delivery time. Delivery of the lounge suite was on time and installed correctly. The only negative aspect was having to get rid of the packaging left after the lounge suite was delivered.

Penny

PennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome customer service

We bought a gorgeous lounge with the most wonderful, and helpful sales person Carissa. It’s so hard these days to find good service and products, however she is absolutely exceptional in looking after all our needs! This is our third lounge we have purchased from Nick Scali! Thank you so much!

Pamela Mcclure

Pamela McclureCentral Coast

Best furniture, best service

From Julie Follington . Thank you Carissa once again for your help and advice while buying furniture at your store. wouldn’t buy anywhere else.You definitely get my vote as salesperson of the year.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Brilliant level of assistance

Staff member, Carissa, approached us within a short time frame from entering the store. She had a great manner and asked questions to make sure she would give the right advice. From my experience of furniture purchases over the past 30 years I would have to say it was the best I've encountered. Comprehensive range with options for changes. We are yet to receive delivery but thought the display on show was of high quality. All round an enjoyable experience which made the process easy.

Geoffrey N.

Geoffrey N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Superb service by Carissa, excellent knowledge of products, very helpful in decision making, very relaxed atmosphere, not pushy at all, will be returning for more products soon, thankyou again Carissa.

Graeme W.

Graeme W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

Fantastic service by Tug and Carissa. Really helpful without any pressure to buy. Very patient and helpful with our final purchase. Really was a great experience to buy. Thank you

Store LocationTuggerah NSW

Great customer service and knowledgeable

The store is great to wonder around and browse . Plenty of stock and variety. Haven’t yet received my couch as it’s getting made.Clarissa from the Tuggerah store was very professional and informative.

Steph

StephHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

Katrina was so lovely to deal with. She was knowledgeable with the products and was very patient. I’d happily purchase from this store again! We can’t wait to receive our couch and coffee table!

Store LocationTuggerah

Excellent service and help in store

My review is for the service I received while in store. I found the staff, particularly Ron, extremely helpful. He was patient and clear with all his information. The range of products within the store was extensive. I am now awaiting the delivery of my purchase.

Frank Martelli

Frank came out today and explained that it probably was the motors on my lounges on their way out. Very prompt and polite gentleman who I would recommend him highly.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Glenn

GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frank Nartelli

Frank Martello came to inspect the reclining back rest as I was concerned it was not coming up all the way
after inspection it turns out to be ok
Photos were taken in case there is a issue later

G & M

G & MSydney, NSW

Great customer experience

The Tuggerah showroom is really well stocked and very inviting. The staff are very friendly and helpful but not pushy.

Carissa's lovely approach and her interior decorating expertise helped me come up with the perfect solution for a difficult spot in my home. I've ordered a Bardello daybed for a large entryway in my home. It will be made up in the fabric of my choice to match the rest of my decor. Very excited about receiving it and I'm confident it will look great. Thanks to Carissa at Tuggerah Nick Scali.

Store LocationTuggerah Nick Scali

1st time experience, wouldn’t shop anywhere else for furniture now.

1st time at ‘nick scali’ Tuggerah.
I was greeted by a gentleman by the name of Ron. He was so helpful & patient. Nothing was a problem, had a sense of humour & certainly knew the products.
The store was bright & clean, beautifully set out, & the range of products was amazing.
I would fully recommend the Tuggerah store & Ron.
Ron.... Thankyou so much.

Store LocationTuggerah

Such a wonderful experience with Carissa!

Excellent service

Carlos was professional and knowledgeable about the problem he was presented with. He was able to fix the problem and give me advice on how to stop it happening again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Susan

Susan

Frank Martelli

Easy to navigate the store Great items Staff very helpfull & friendly Frank Martel was the service Tecnician who came to my home Frank rang to. Say he would be here at a certain time & he was Frank, friendly & courteous manner is a credit to him & to Nick Scali Rhsnk you

Carlos

Carlos a big thank you for your excellent service you are a great asset to your employer from the time you entered our house we felt so comfortable with you @also thank you for the tips on keeping our lounge in good condition we are so happy with our lounge kim@pip

Shop LocationNSW, Tuggerah

A comfortable very smart looking piece of furniture. A very satisfied customer.

The PR is excellent. The service call from Carlos very professional. Extremely satisfied.

Tony D

Tony DHamlyn Terrace

Great Service and Products

We ordered our lounge today and the service we received over the few visits has been great. Carissa showed us lots of lounges and was very patient as we deliberated our choice. This is the third Nick Scali lounge we have ordered and have always been happy with their product.

TamboH

TamboH

Great Service instore! Confident the product will be too!

Very impressed with the great service in Tuggerah store. Friendly, efficient, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. Order placed and awaiting delivery. Hope the product is as great as the service,