Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Warrawong

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Warrawong

Gra

GraIllawarra, NSW

Great service, product quality assurance could improve

We are very happy with the product, recliner, however soon after delivery (within a couple of months) it had to have the motor replaced, then the battery... service has been excellent, Frank Martelli your latest technician visiting us in particular was very helpful, maybe better quality controls before delivery to minimise these problems would be a good idea?

Warranty Claim MadeYes

theresa

theresaIllawarra, NSW

delivery service

dom michael and chris we're on time polite took great care in assembling my buffee they took there SHOES off as not to dirty my carpet would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture thanks boys for a great experience

Gamer G.

Gamer G.Illawarra, NSW

Delivery Service

Dom, Michael, Chris. We are very satisfied with the delivery, Furniture arrived on time took the time to show us how to maintain our furniture would recommend them to anyone buyong nick scali furniture not to mention how polite they were thanks guys

subbi

subbiIllawarra, NSW

delivery service

dom michael chris from nick scali furniture delivery service were on time waited for me to get home very polite we're no in a rush made me feel comfortable with having strangers in my house they assembled everything with great care and placed them we're we wanted and made sure I was satisfied would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture thanks boys

Frances

FrancesIllawarra, NSW

Angela from the Warrawong Store

My husband and I visited the Warrawong Store and was served by Angela. We needed help in choosing a lounge for a holiday rental and we had visited many other furniture stores that day, but no one gave us such personal service and listened to what we were looking for. Angela suggested that we buy a buffalo lounge that would suit our needs. She explained why, how much and was so genuine
Yes we purchased that lounge and had it delivered last week.. Amazing
We came back into the store on the weekend and personally thanked Angela and showed her photos of the new lounge in the holiday rental.
Thank you again Angela and Nick Scali for helping us choose a lounge.
Keep up the good work.
Kind regards
Frances and Anthony Dark

Mike

MikeIllawarra, NSW

Arthur from After sales repair team

Defective sofa, Arthur was very professional and polite fixed the sofa up like new 10/10 fixed sofa with extra padding and went above and beyond to get are sofa looking like brand new. Especially when you pay $5k for it yo I want it looking right

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Craig

CraigIllawarra, NSW

Arrived on time and quickly addressed concerns. Polite and courteous and very helpful. Service was above expectations which reassured me of our warranty guarantee. Highly recommend Arthur for service and customer relationships.

garry

garryIllawarra, NSW

delivery service

dom michael and chris we're fantastic on a day like today raining they took great care to make sure my lounges did not get wet and even took there SHOES off to make sure my floors were dry they are a great team and what I saw work great together they are a credit to them selves and to nick scali thank you boys

Nicki

NickiIllawarra, NSW

Best customer service experience

Ryan provides outstanding customer service when purchasing my furniture. Even kneeling down to speak to my young child while I was looking at items. A value to Nick scali Warrawong

judith

judithIllawarra, NSW

premium delivery serivice

dom michael and chris we're on time polite took great care in assembling my lounge and explained how to look after my lounge they took care in bringing my lounge inside and they made me feel comfortable with having strangers in my house would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture and want the best delivery service thank you boys

Frank Martelli

Frank was on time and did a good job repairing & including explaining the repair process. He also explained that not using the table for 24hrs would be beneficial in the repair.

Perfect accessory to our TV unit

We were greeted with friendly service, prompt replies to emails, and faultless service ...thank you for all your help in picking the right furniture piece and organising pick up from the warehouse.

Store LocationGatwick TV unit and Gatwick lamp tables

The service was impeccable, Ryan was very knowledgeable and pointed us in the right direction.

Extremely satisfied with the customer service received from Ryan. Our products have not arrived yet but we are looking forward to having these pieces in our home. The range was ample for us to pick from and this made it easy to make a decision.

Frank martelli

Frank has come out twice to fix problems with our new entertainment unit . Frank is very helpful and has been a pleasure to deal with. We haven’t felt so confident about the product we purchased but this happens some times and at least the are doing something about our concerns .

Wanda

WandaIllawarra, NSW

Not impressed that you need to pay for delivery

Sales staff member was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with, but I was not impressed when purchasing a $4000 lounge that delivery isn't included in the local area. I understand if delievery is out of the area BUT they need to support the local area, given lots of other lounge stores provide free delivery including from Sydney.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Jenny

JennyIllawarra, NSW

Quality

The quality of furniture was outstanding and the store presentation excellent. A large range of products, creatively assembled. Our sales consultant, Melissa, was excellent and promptly followed up on our enquiries.

Store LocationWarrawong, NSW

frank p.

frank p.Illawarra, NSW

Delivery service

Dom michael chris we're fantastic they gave me a hour notice when they were going to be here so I wasn't waiting around. When they got here there very polite took great care in assembling my lounge explaining how to clean and protect them made my experience with nick scali furniture a pleasure thank you boys for a great experience.

gary M.

gary M.Illawarra, NSW

delivery service

dom michael and chris we're fantastic on time gave me 30 min call to let me know when they would arrive, they were care full when bringing my lounges in to my home and the time to make sure I was happy with the placement and the look of the lounge they made me feel comfortable with them in my home thank you boys for a great experience.

Delivery fee x 2 for one order

Very happy with my choices but very disappointed in having t pay 2 x delivery fees for my one order.. I really do not understand this and would think twice before I bought from Nick Scali again.

Store LocationWarrawong

Fantastic service and great choice

The choice of furniture in store at Nick Scali Warrawong was great as was the wide range of quality fabrics to choose from. I couldn't fault the service provided and the care taken to ensure we bought exactly the right furniture pieces for our new home. We will definitely be revisiting the store!

Store LocationNick Scali Warrawong