Delivery fee x 2 for one order

Very happy with my choices but very disappointed in having t pay 2 x delivery fees for my one order.. I really do not understand this and would think twice before I bought from Nick Scali again.

Store LocationWarrawong

Fantastic service and great choice

The choice of furniture in store at Nick Scali Warrawong was great as was the wide range of quality fabrics to choose from. I couldn't fault the service provided and the care taken to ensure we bought exactly the right furniture pieces for our new home. We will definitely be revisiting the store!

Store LocationNick Scali Warrawong

perfect delivery service

I had my lounge and coffee table deliverd by dom michael and chris we're fantastic on time friendly took time to show me how you maintain and take care of my lounge and coffee table would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture thanks boys

Store Locationwarrawong

Fitted our needs very well

Store easy to navigate, found what we wanted quickly. We were easily able to view different fabrics and then order the style we wanted. Ben was very knowledgeable and quick to give us alternatives.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW

Frank Martelli

Service call from Frank. Prompt and efficient service. Changed over a faulty switch and explained what he’d done. Recommend his services for future call outs. Thank you Frank. Have a nice day!

Delivery service

Dom Michael and Chris
Went above and beyond to solve the problem of the lounge not fitting through the door. They took the time and effort to dismantle the lounge and put it back together again. Very Friendly and professional

Great service!

Store was set out well, not too cramped. Lots of lounges to choose from and good discounts. Both service agents were friendly and helpful. Excited to receive my lounge in 6-9 weeks.

Frank Martelli

Great Service did a great job on the repairs and you can’t see any damage to the furniture great job Frank I would highly recommend Frank to anyone .Once again Great Service Thanks Frank

Frank Martelli - Service Technician

Frank did a great job fixing up the marks on our concrete table. He called 30 mins before the appointment and was efficient to fix the problem. We are satisfied with the work that was done.

Store LocationWarrawong

Great experience great helpful and interested service

Very helpful and responsive staff. Very interested in solving our request. Pricing was great with sales active and the staff helped us look at various alternatives. Great experience and always nice to visit the store.

Lounge shopping

We haven't received our lounge yet but Ryan helped us tremendously in choosing it. I did the ground work a couple of weeks before hand and each time I had to alter the size or shape of our modular lounge I was pleased to receive a quick response with the new quote. Lot's of lounges to choose from with a great range of colours on display. Looking forward to having it in our home.

Frank & Leo

Rang to confirm arrival time on day of service call. Were courteous and helpful. Showed a high level of knowledge and technical skill. While not able to resolve our issue with how hard the lounge is, they will provide our concerns with lounge back to company.

perfect delivery service

dom michael and chris we're fantastic on time polite took great care in making up of our furniture as I'm in a wheel chair they were very courteous and made me feel jappy with there se ice would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture

Lounge cushion repair

Very pleased with Frank Martelli's repair of our lounge. The area seems to have covered well and I was given advice for are care
He was both on time and courteous. Very professional service.

delivery service

dom michael and chris we're fantastic today they took their time to assemble my lounge made sure it was placed we're I wanted it and even placed the rubbish neatly to one side would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture

Frank Martelli

The service frank gave us was excellent.he fixed the problem straight away and he was really helpful and we can’t thank frank enough. His expertise is fantastic. Thank you.

Frank martelli

Frank was here today to fix my lounge he put foam to make more comfortable I’m happy with frank but no so happy with the quality of the lounge itself

Quality product, excellent customer service from frank Martelli

Service call out to home residence to fix lounge chair leg. Professional workmanship, on time and easy to communicate with. A credit to nick scali furniture warrawong.
I would recommend Frank to get the job done.

Frank Martelli

Frank came out and fixed some marks on my new timber table. He did a fantastic job. He was friendly and did the job in no time. Table looks great.

Frank Martelli

Frank came today and repaired some damage to our bed and sidetables. Everything Frank has done looks good and finished in a timely manner. Thank you. We are appreciative of your service.