Nick Scali Furniture NSW, West Gosford

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, West Gosford

Michael was fantastic.

Michael was very friendly and knowledgeable and goes above and beyond for his customers. We can’t wait to get our new lounges. Love Nick Scali products - the quality and prices.

Very relaxed experience

I found the experience at Nick Scali a very relaxed experience. Margot guided us through a range of lounges with us purchasing 2 leather lounges for a really great deal. The delivery, payment and warranty details were very clearly communicated and I feel confident to recommend Nick Scali and Margot.

craig

craigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Calgary electric lounge suite

The store was very easy to navigate, and we found a great range to choose from, Carissa served us and she was really helpful, she was also very knowledgeable of the products in store, and made our decision very easy to make. We are so happy with our purchase, and will be back again.

Store LocationWest Gosford NSW
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture NSW, West Gosford compares to other Furniture Shops

Bess Camilleri

Bess CamilleriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic shopping experience at West Gosford...thanks Lili

I’ve had such a wonderful shopping experience at West Gosford and have bought the most gorgeous modern and comfortable lounge...and it was on sale!!
Special mention to staff Margot who assisted me on my first visit and to Lili who we bought from on our second visit. Very likeable, knowledgeable, Calm and friendly

Serious about buying? Ask for Carissa - Great Service

We have visited this well laid out store many times recently. We have had brilliant service from Carissa: always knowledgable, friendly, efficient and understanding. Not only is the store a pleasure to visit, but definitely seek out Carissa for her great service and attitude.

Amandac

Amandac

Great experience

While only new to the job Lili was professional, had good knowledge and able to answer any questions we had about the products we were looking at and eventually purchased. Well done Lili!

Very helpful

Carissa was extremely friendly & listened to my requirements. I was not pressured into any decision. I would highly recommend if you visit store then speak to her for your requirements. Many thanks again Carissa.

Store LocationWest Gosford, NSW
Jenjen

JenjenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful

We were looking for a new lounge and went to a few outlets. Nick scali had what we wanted. Initially on a weekend, the store was very busy so we returned on a week day. The sales lady, Margot, was apologetic that she couldn’t pay us more attention on the weekend but despite this, she remembered us and what we had been looking for. She took us to the lounge we had been looking at which we eventually purchased. Margot and Michael were both very helpful, informed and friendly with the process.

Store LocationWest gosford

Kevern R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Nick Scali very poor quality lounge furniture

Poorly quality furniture. Seats of 2 seater lounge are misaligned and upholstery in 2 seater and single recliner has gone all loose and floppy after only a few days use. Nick Scali customer care has visited and viewed but now say that all is satisfactory, within tolerance and they will not provide any remedy. Have a look at photos and see if you agree, and if you would like this in your lounge room after paying $2,500... Very disappointed and angry.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNick Scali West Gosford
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Kevern R.

Charm.. A letter was posted yesterday to your head office at North Ryde formally rejecting the goods and demanding a full refund of moneys paid as allowed for in NSW Consumer Law. You should see it in your office early next week. Kevern.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Jon

JonSydney Surrounds, NSW

First time shopping at Nick Scali

The store was set out and easy to see what we were looking for, but what stood out and really helped us to make our purchase was the sales person Carissa, she was very helpful, very knowledgeable and professional. Carissa made it an absolute pleasure to shop.
Thank you Carissa.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Knowledgeable and Patient

Took my mother shopping to buy a couch today.
Carissa at the West Gosford store was fantastic patient with an elderly customer understanding of her requirements and needs came away very happy with her choice.

Store LocationWest Gosford NSW

3rd lounge we have bought off Michael!

We looked everywhere but still went back to Michael. His service has always been great! Between our family we like to go see him first. His knowledge is fantastic. Thanks again Michael!

Chris

Chris

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Gave me lots of options to pin point exactly what I was after. I found the products to be of very high quality and am just very pleased in general.

Store LocationWest Gosford.

excellent customer service

Margot from the West Gosford store cannot be praised highly enough for her excellent customer service and warm and friendly manner. She went out of her way to assist me while also providing service to other customers in the store. I certainly will return in the future when shopping for furniture. Thanks again Margot you are a gem.

Store Locationwest gosford nsw
Anonymous

AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customers service

Jess at the West Gosford showroom needs a special mention. She was fantastic. Full of knowledge, was pleasent to deal with although the store was incredibly busy, we never felt rushed to make a decision. We were very happy with the service.

Stella

StellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent service, I dealt with Margot who exceeded my expectations. She was genuinely very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to deal with. The overall atmosphere of the showroom was relaxed with all staff very attentive and helpful - well done! thank you

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service from salesperson!

An amazing experience in store at west gosford. Felicity was attentive and thorough and nothing was too much trouble for her. She was a class above and one of the best sales staff I have dealt with in a long time.

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house to change the switch Frank was on time and easy to deal with and he even waited for me to come thanks Frank and Nick scali

Great customer service

Thanks for
continued great customer service today and with a previous purchase.
I think the staff member was called Felicity?

Other staff were lovely as well- very welcoming, knowledgeable, helpful but not pushy and very well groomed.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Exceptional customer service

We had very specific requirements when selecting our lounge and Felicity assisted professionally and knowledgeably addressed each requirement. Felicity was able to take us straight to the best options. Her product knowledge was great and she offered excellent tips and together we came up with a solution that suited both my husband and my needs. Felicity inspired confidence and made our shopping experience very positive.

Store LocationWest Gosford Nick Scali