Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Fortitude Valley, MacGregor, Cairns, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (269)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (72%) · Not as advertised (28%)

Paul T.

Paul T.South East Queensland, QLD

New sofa is absolutely perfect!

Aaron was amazing! Very patient as we went into about a million other stores and kept coming back to him. Helped us design and pick out our sofa! Thanks so much for the help and the perfect sofa

Store LocationMorayfield
Jessica H.

Jessica H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience and product

After visiting many different furniture stores around Brisbane we found the quality of customer service and products to be much higher at Nick Scali. We were looked after by Peter Stasi, who was very helpful, he showed us a number of lounges that suited our space, budget and taste and within 15 minutes we found the perfect one. The whole process at Nick Scali was quick and easy and the prices were great for the quality of the products. Would rightly recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFortitude valley
Jilly

JillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Well looked after

Beautiful showroom and neatly set out. Range of furniture was great as were the marked down prices. Anita at Maroochydore store was extremely attentive and helpful.second purchase from N S

Harry M.

Harry M.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from Gavin

I recently purchased a lounge from Nick Scali Maroochydore and has excellent service from Gavin. He was genuine & honest, not too pushy and was very knowledgeable. It was very refreshing.

Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The moment I walked through the door I felt acknowledged and welcome. Staff are knowledgeable and accommodating. I will definitely buy from again! I can’t wait for my new couch to arrive

Store LocationSkygate
JAH

JAHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, service & sales person Anita!

Went to Maroochydore store only because my wife found Anita extremely helpful, professional and totally understanding to our specific needs on the phone. We then went to the store , thankfully not pounced upon by sales people, noticed the quality products and spoke to Anita who showed us the one she suggested on the phone. It was perfect and exactly as portrayed on the phone by Anita. Having it professionally delivered and assembled in a week-couldn’t be happier! Thanks Anita!

Store LocationMaroochydore Qld

Above and beyond customer service

Wonderful experience purchasing from Chris at the Maroochydore store. The level of customer service was exceptional. Chris maintained regular phone contact with updates during our purchase and was prompt in answering our enquiries.

I dont have a local Nick Scali store and when we spoke about requiring delivery, Chris contacted the freight company on our behalf to arrange the initial quote and make the process very easy.

It is so rare to experience this level of care and assistance in customer service, so many thanks Chris!

Customer service

Morayfield store
I was very grateful to the customer service I received from Aaron. Aaron was polite and courteous and gave me a lot of his time. Aaron had very good product knowledge.
I was also very grateful to Aaron's manager (I think his name is Dave). Dave welcomed me when I entered the store and immediately offered me assistance in what I was looking for.
There was another staff member in the store who also smiled and welcomed me when I entered the store.
In a world where people often treat each other as computers, I felt sincerity and honesty within this store.

Friendly honest service

Marie and Gavin made it easier to choose our dining table and tv unit. Good honest product knowledge. Gave us room and time to make our decision. Very happy with our choice.

Arty

Arty

Wonderful service

Upon entering the store I vaguely described the lounge I viewed online to Scott and he took me straight to it. Scott was very polite and gave me plenty of space to decide which colour and showed other options as well. Upon purchasing I was informed all the way on the process and the information delivered was done in a professional and relaxed manner. The delivery options were clearly delivered as to the options and costs. I look forward to receiving my new lounge.

Store LocationCairns
Lawrie Orr

Lawrie OrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to navigate the store

The range would be the best on the Sunshine Coast. Staff at that sore are extremely well informed on all products and very patient with the intending purchaser.

We returned to purchase again at that store even when our purchase two years ago did not end well. The leather lounge started to peal and change colour. The concrete dining tables and side board had been painted and the paint lifted off in sections. We rang complaints re the lounge, they sent someone out to look at it however after hearing many excuses of why the lounge had gone that way they did nothing about it. Lucky we sold that house fully furnished.

Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointment from our Emmie modular.

Disappointment from our Emmie modular. 3 months after purchase the modular had a gaping hole in the stitching which took 3 visits to fix not to mention the pilling. Also had to have the legs fixed with washers to make it level. We bought the cleaning treatment product but the stains remain even after having it professionally cleaned. By stains I mean normal dirt wear from leg cushions not accidental stains. The back cushions are all slouching and sunken and don't regain there normal shape. The stitching and leveling was fixed. We paid extra for the after service and are unsatisfied with it. Don't bother with this company.

Store LocationDfo brisbane
Rae C.

Rae C.South East Queensland, QLD

Cracks in dining table

Dining table (Kuiso) purchased three years ago for $995 has developed pronounced cracks at three corners. Sought redress from store where purchased (Sunshine Coast) but follow up calls came from Sydney. Rep had poor knowledge of Australian consumer law and statutory guarantees. I was offered $150 in-store credit. In other words, I would have to purchase another product. Head office rep was disingenuous eg, "I think it is reasonable that a dining table should last only three years.“ I have no gripes with the sales staff but am very disappointed by the Nick Scali head office response to my request for replacement, repair or refund for a faulty table.

DSS

DSS

Warranty is useless they don’t honour it.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Tsa

TsaFar North Queensland, QLD

staff

Scott, your salesperson was very helpful without being forceful and allowed us time to feel comfortable with our choice of product. Product won't arrive for another 3 months so unable to comment at this stage

Store LocationCairns Qld

PWJ2019

PWJ2019South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Sonja was very helpful and took the time to explain things to us. But not overly pushy! We ended up buying most of our items from NSF.
Will definitely be back.

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Store LocationNick Scali Fortitude Valley Brisbnae
Magnus Johansson

Magnus JohanssonSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star service.

We bought a customised lounge from Brad, the Manager at Aspley last week. It has not been delivered yet, but so far the experience has been very good. I highly recommend talking to Brad, we found him to be very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Store LocationAspley Homemaker Centre

Great customer service and good quality modern furniture

Marina helped us to look at lounges, she was great, not pushy, just genuinely helpful and very knowledgeable. We loved everything in the shop and making a decision was difficult, marina helped to simplify things based on our needs and budget. We did stop at several other furniture shops that day and ended up purchasing from nick scali because of the quality and service.
The only negative is the 12 week wait for our lounge.

Store LocationAspley
Adam

Adam4000

Perfect Customer Service

I went in with a fair idea of what I wanted. I was greeted by Sarah who was appreciative of my research and preferences. Sarah explained a few options and variables then went to draw up the contract. She explained the warranty and delivery options and completed it in an instant!

Store LocationToowoomba