Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Aspley, Bundall, Cairns, Fortitude Valley, Jindalee and 9 more

Excellent Service provided by Troy he was more than willing to spend the time with us to find our perfect couch.

Great store easy to navigate and a huge range. The staff, in particular Troy went above and beyond to make sure we we were happy with our purchase. The couch we chose is beautiful. Couldnt be happier.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Exemplary Customer Service

I recently purchased lounge and dining furniture . Sarah assisted me through this process. Sarah was wonderful to deal with and had great suggestions re styling , colours , furniture appropriate to space available etc.
This made the buying so much easier and enjoyable . Very pleased and looking forward to delivery..

Jen

JenDarling Downs, QLD

Very efficient

We really liked how when we returned the next day Chris welcomed us back to the store even though he was not the one that served us the day before. He was very helpful & knowledgeable and very efficient with the paperwork. The only downside is we have to wait 12 weeks as I would have loved to have bought straight off the floor.

Store LocationNick Scali Toowoomba
Maria from Taringa

Maria from TaringaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Sales Staff & Customer Service

We have made a number of NSF purchases over the last twelve months and found the staff to be attentive, customer aware, product knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Kevin has served us on a number of occasions and he is definitely a wonderful ambassador for NSF. He is very personable, listens to our thoughts and requests and works hard at finding a solution. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Queensland

Just what I wanted

Moving around the spacious room was easy, my head was swiveling with so much diversity of furniture to view. I found exactly what I was looking for and it was delivered in no time.

Store LocationToowoomba

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Marie provided a very satisfying and luxury experience. Her advise was efficient and effective, I was visiting from Melbourne and wouldnt get the same level of service or experience as I received today. I ended up purchasing the couch today purely based on the experience she provided with her guidance. Thank you once again for everything!

Store LocationMaroochydore

Great options available to view in store!

Store was easy to navigate. Lots of options available in store to view and try. While I haven't received my lounge yet I can see that the quality is great from the store display. Assembly is included in the delivery fee so very grateful that I don't have to worry about this myself!

Store LocationToowoomba, Queensland

Wonderful service

My transaction is not complete as yet, however I wish to acknowledge the person who helped us with our purchase, that would be Shelley. She is very knowledgeable and so pleasant to transact a purchase. I will definitely go back to her for future purchases. Thank you Shelley

Store Locationmorayfield
Madeline Booker

Madeline BookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

GEORGIA AT MACGREGOR .THANK YOU

Georgia from Macgregor gives the best advice and service.made a purchase last week closer to home at bundall but wanted georgia s help. I left some items to purchase from her as shes isamazing. She even helped the girl at Bundall last week to organise my things there.. georgia thank you for always helping us out. We will be back for more. QM64622

Store LocationMacgregor

Store was very busy when we attended. Subi emailed all the details we asked for so we could measure up. We then came in store the next weeks to purchase

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My experience with Nick Scali Furniture began very poorly. I was very disappointed at the standard of service I received at the Macgregor store. The staff there were unprofessional and unreasonable. Unfortunately, my deliveries were also in unacceptable condition.

I then visited the Skygate store where I was greeted and served by a gentleman by the name of Brad. He restored my trust in Nick Scali.. His expertise, professionalism and patience greatly assisted me in selecting the right furniture. The Braiden Lounge and Eskin Lamp Tables he recommended have brightened up my new home.

Thanks once again! :)

Store LocationSkygate

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never been so disappointed!

I purchased a lounge, with the set date to be delivered, I then asked if I was able to put back the date if the house I was building would not be finished in time, the sales person said that would be fine they would hold it in the warehouse, I then get a text from the company to say the lounge will be delivered in 7 days and pay the remounting money 48 hours before, which I did then to receive a text message that I was not going to get my lounge for another 5 weeks as they must have sold it? I then asked for my money back which I payed for in cash, they told me that because I had changed my mind I loose 30% of my money which is $1000 what a joke, end result never shop there!

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Lea M

Lea MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oops! Someone in store forgot to tell me the sofas I purchased, the foot rest will not extend on carpet!

Foot rest will not extend without catching or retract fully due to insufficient clearance on carpet. Ram dislodges, buttons stop working, foot rest falls off. But it is not a faulty of their product I am told, it is my carpets fault! One technician tells me I need packers, 2nd technician tells me this lounge will not take packers. Too bad so sad , case closed! Ha ha so you think!

Store LocationRobina

Great assistance, advice and patience from nickscali to ensure we got the right fit for our home.

Assistance provided by store staff (Rick) was great. Lots of time spent ensuring we understood the differences in each lounge, fabric, and to understand our specific needs. Loads of patience. Great quality product. We chose NickScali because of the service we received in store and quality of product.

Bradley

BradleyDarling Downs, QLD

Sarah was very easy to deal with and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to prospective customers. The Toowoomba showroom is very well presented with many items on display. I enjoy shopping here.

Store LocationToowoomba.
John Gambaro

John GambaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kevin Our Sales Person

Kevin our sales person was great to deal with.Made our transaction easy to complete.Would shop here again.
He is very helpful and informative.He went over and beyond our expectations.He obviously knows his product.

Service & Products

A big thank you to Sarah in the Toowoomba Nic Scali store. Sarah's service was fantastic leading me to purchase some beautiful items from the store including the Tanami TV Unit and Byron Dining table. I am looking forward to the units being delivered. Thanks again.

Store LocationToowoomba

Sinthu

SinthuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Troy was very friendly and helpful! Showed us whole collection and made it so easy for us to find our favourites. Got console, coffee table and lamp table. And absolutely love them.

Store LocationFortitude Valley 4006

LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service! What service! ??????

Lea

Just wondering does Nick Scali even read these reviews as they make no effort to respond.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Katrina E.

Katrina E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service at Skygate store

Very well laid out store, great range to consider. We came in to look for a new lounge for our new home. and got very helpful advice from the store manager, Brad. We needed some time to consider and went back to Skygate even though it's not our nearest store so we could deal with Brad.

Store LocationSkygate

Sorry, there are no questions about Nick Scali Furniture QLD but you can read 205 questions about Nick Scali Furniture.

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Morayfield

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Morayfield

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Skygate

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Skygate

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and Sofas
Compare all Nick Scali Furniture