Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Bundall

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Bundall (page 2 of 4)

Excellent after-sale service from Nick Scali Furniture.

We purchased 4 x Nila dining chairs in-store. After the chairs were delivered, we noticed a difference in the density of the cushioning between the chairs. We reported this to the Nick Scali store. Within a week, a technician, Kayne Smith, arrived to check the chairs. Kayne was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained about the cushioning and proceeded to correct the issue on the spot. Before leaving, Kayne ensured we were satisfied with the changes made to the chairs. We're very happy with the quality of customer service provided by Kayne, as he corrected the issue quickly and with no fuss.

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

An update on my sofa

Bought a sofa from Nick Scali, broke down twice and made a complaint and was repaired twice but not happy with the finish. After a little conversation they agreed to replace with a new one. Hasn't arrived yet but good result.

Gary

I received my replacement sofa and very happy with it.

Toni N

Toni NSunshine Coast

Justin was amazing, so helpful and patient.

We visited the Bundall store and were very confused with what we wanted and had planned to buy a large sectional from another shop primarily because we could not decide. Justin at Bundall was so patient and helpful we ended up purchasing a couch setting that we love and I am just so glad he helped guide us to our perfect purchase. He managed to be able to do any combination that we asked for to make the couches fit our living room perfectly. Thankyou Justin!!! Unreal customer service!!!

Service department

We bought a 3 seater motorised recliner in store. From the time we purchased it we had a few issues, screws falling out the motor being noisy and not as fast as the other side.
I rang the store and them I was put through to the customer care department, they were great!

We have had Domenic Hailo the technician, out to our house three times, and every time even if it is not perfect and he did not have the parts that day , it was good customer service from him.
The product still needs some attention but I am sue it will be rectified.

Lounge repair By Kayne Smith QB12257

Kayne Smith was very helpful he has now been to our house a few times and we are very impressed with his promptness to time. Always rings 20mins before arriving. Also the reception team have always been fantastic in organising our service calls. Thanks Nick Scali.

Kim

KimGOLD COAST

NICK SCALI BUNDALL SALE ASSISTANT PAULA

Purchased in-store, Paula was an excellent sales person, she explained to me everything and go through all with me with the product and purchase, I couldn't be happier and feel I have made the right choice with my purchase. She had made me feel very comfortable and would go back to her if I had further questions. I would recommend Paula to anyone that need clarification and patient or if you're not sure, you will be most delighted to have Paula.
Once again, thanks so much for making my purchase so memorable. Cheers Kim

Service call

Kayne Smith QB18252 did an excellent job of reparing our two seater recliner that the 3 previous service calls could not.

Kayne smith service call

Exelent service from this guy today, very professional solved our chair problem would totally recommend nick scali to my friend

Shop LocationQLD, Bundall

Love the design hope it lasts.

In store, the saleslady, Paula, was very helpful & she was very pleasant. The store was large and very well laid out.

Shop LocationQLD, Bundall

After Sales service - icing on the cake.

Visited the store a few times to select a very comfortable lush sofa. The annual sale helped us make a decision. Staff at the store was friendly supportive, informative but not pushy. Delivery was good and on-time. The product's legs were not correctly installed initially but NS made everything right with excellent after sales follow up communication and leg repairs in our home.

ann butters

ann buttersGold Coast

Great Customer Service

I have now purchased several pieces of furniture from Nick Scali and have found the team to be extremely helpful with each item purchased. In particular the Customer Service is fantastic, particularly Dominic who was very attentive and professional.

Very good for price

In store at Bundall, good..good. good. sales lady Paula was great as had been to David Jones , King Furniture, Domaine, and Robertson , and she helped us greatly.

Outstanding

We walked into the Bundall store expecting to be ignored but were oh so pleasantly surprised! Our mission was to purchase a new lounge that both Mr and Mrs liked...after 3 months nothing so far. Huge shout out to Paula! Her product knowledge, suggestions, patience helped guide us through to making our purchase. I would even go as far as to say it was the best genuine customer service we have received in a long long time.....thank-you Paula

I love my new lounge!

Justin at Bundall was very friendly, knowledgeable, and a great help when choosing our new lounge. His cheerful attitude and willingness assist did make our shopping an enjoyable experience. He should be commended on his patience and great advice particularly with layout, designs and colour choices. Thank you Justin!

Springy

SpringyBilinga

Happpy with service

Purchased in store and very good service and helpful. Product purchased in great and service and delivery people very good.

Our new lounge

It was disappointing that our new lounge after only 3 months had to have the motor replaced on the recliner. It took several weeks to get it fixed. Hope next motor lasts longer!! Service man Kayne Smith (QB 24250) was on top of his job and I'm sure he did his best to get this fixed as soon as he could.

Norm

NormGold Coast

Great service from Kayne Smith - QB21921

Request that someone look at our Kylie lounge suite delivered in October 2016 as the cushioning/springs in two of the seats appeared to be getting very soft (caving in). Kayne added more foam to the seats and this has improved it. He was very obliging and made sure that he provided a solution.

QB 08480

Kayne was excellent with servicing our recliners, punctual, friendly and super efficient 5 Stars ✨ Completely easy transaction process Thank you!

Kayne Smith Service Technician

Goods originally received without 1x transformer for unit to function properly. Kayne supplied transformer without any hassle. He was also punctual, and pleasant to deal with.

Lisa

LisaHope Island

Fantastic Service

Made my purchase in store with Paula who was nothing but helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Explained everything in detail, highly professional service. Thank you