Nick Scali Furniture QLD, MacGregor

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, MacGregor

Scottd

ScottdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect couch for our lounge room

Great service from Mark at Macgregor store, walked us through the entire showroom looking for a couch to suit all our other new furniture. No pressure at all and was very patient with us while we were deciding between 2 items

Store LocationMacgregor

Service is exceptional in this store

Product is great. Show room floor was easy to navigate. Great price with current sale and organizing it all was easy. Sanjay was very helpful and accommodating with our requirements for our purchase.

Store LocationMac Gregor
Jasper Justus

Jasper JustusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Furniture and Great Customer Service Nickscali Macgregor

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service from Lawrence at the Macgregor showroom.
Lawrence had good product knowledge and was very patient while I made my decision on which lounge to purchase from the large range of lounges on display.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I went to a lot of stores looking for just the right accent chair. The best quality and fabric section l found at Nick Scali. Mark at the McGregor Store helped me select the most comfortable chair and the best colour fabric to suit my decor.

Margie

MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome purchase

Awesome price for top quality lounge, the fabric, the design everything I Love it! And on top of that I've just experience the best customer service ever, the staff was very friendly and very experienced.

Store LocationMacGregor

It was easy to navigate the products at the MacGregor store with the help from Adon. He helped us with the selection of the lounge and fabric we needed. I totally recommend Adon to anyone looking for a lounge

Store LocationMacGreggor

Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service found the perfect couch

I had a wonderful experience, Lawrence the employee who was helping us was so informative he helped us a lot to make the correct choice on a couch, I would definitely recommend a friend to come and shop at nickscali

Steph

StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Staff member (Mark) was very helpful. Was very helpful even thought it was close to closing time. And more than helpful with getting dimensions and pricing. Very happy with the service.

Joseph

JosephQueensland

Hayden lounge.

We went to the MacGregor store looking for a new lounge. One of your store representatives approached us and her name was Georgia. She was very professional in her ability to help us choose the right product for our home.
Thankyou Nick Scali .

Store LocationMac Gregor

Madeline Booker

Madeline BookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shopping experience - Georgia Macgregor store

Visited your Macgregor showroom and purchased our beautiful kylie lounge. We were served by a lovely sales lady georgia. She was very welcoming. Helped make our purchase easy. She offered solutions to fill the room. We needed to add a peice and this wasnt a bother to her. I highly recommend u go to the macgregor store and ask for georgia who will no doubt help u beautify ur home like she did with us.

Thank u Georgia you are fantastic.
Madeline Booker

FPE

FPEBrisbane

Super Impressed

If anyone is considering buying furniture, I 100% recommend this store. The furniture is good quality and with current sales it was affordable. I loved the real timber furniture and helpful sales person.

S Arora

S Arora

Great Range with professional staff with thorough knowledge of products

Great Range and presentation of products. Professional sales team in store as we spoke to different person each time we went in and ample store parking.
Bought a lounge and can't wait for it to arrive . Will go there again for future furniture needs.
Special thanks to Assistant Store Manager Adon for assisting in finalising the lounge and following up with emails as well. Positive experience overall.

Store LocationMcGregor

First class service . Mark has fantastic product knowledge and is exceptionally helpful.

Product was well laid out, easy to find and range was good with many options available for review. Quality appears sound. Colour range was satisfactory. Terms and conditions were well explained.

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

great service and product range

Went in to Nick Scali Macgregor on the week end looking for a new lounge, I found that the range they had was very comprehensive they had every option you could ask for plus some options that I would not of even thought of like batteries in the electric recliners AMAZING. The Sales person Mark was very helpful and made the whole experience great I would recommend this store highly.

Tina

Tina

Great experience so far!

We spent a couple of hours over 2 days trying to decide on a lounge and we found the experience to be pretty good overall. We were attended to when we needed help but otherwise left to our own devices so we could think about what we wanted without someone bugging us the whole time. The lounges were actually reasonably priced, which was unexpected, since I always thought they were a bit expensive. Could have been because we went during EOFYS. In any case, found the whole experience to be easy and straightforward, now we're just hoping that the construction and delivery of the lounge will be as promised!

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Purchased two leatger loumges October 2018, delivered Jan 2019, damage to both leather and timber tables.
Literally like a circus trying to get resolved, leather people booking three appointments and not showing up, nick scali direct booking different appointments and not informing contractors, fast fwd to June 2019, finally had someone come to fix the shipping marks on the leather but no different. Just given up now, you win Nick Scali, i cant go through more months of incompetence.

If your kucjy enough to get a lounge with no damage, im sure its fine. If like us you get shipping marks and damaged trays, you are jn for the ride of ypur life, incomprehensible that such poor organisation could exist.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Never again

Never again will I shop at Nick Scali my lounge is out of shape had a very rude service man attend my home they took one of my lounges away to fix while I was on holiday delivered it back before I came home and I was told they would contact me when I got back 8 months later I am still waiting
OVER IT NOW the worse thing is I have to sit on it as a reminder how bad it is

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMcGregor
Customer S.Nick Scali

Bad follow-up, dodgy installation and empty promises

Shop LocationQLD, Macgregor
Customer S.Nick Scali

Great product - if you can get it

Shop LocationQLD, Macgregor