Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Morayfield

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Morayfield

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (73%) · Not as advertised (27%)
Frederick Bingham

Frederick BinghamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very relaxed visits leading to us choosing to purchase a corner lounge suite from Andrew Baird

Store well laid out and good range. Salesperson had very good knowledge of products and procedures. Love the idea of battery recliners if electricity is not within reach. Can't wait to receive new lounge.

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Russ F

Russ FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informed service

My wife and I were looking to purchase a sofa and armchair. David provide balanced and well informed advice regarding the range of products which Nick Scali were able to provide which satisfied our stated needs. He made us aware of the full range of options available to us and at no stage did David try to influence our decision. I have no hesitation recommending the Morayfield store.

Paul T.

Paul T.South East Queensland, QLD

New sofa is absolutely perfect!

Aaron was amazing! Very patient as we went into about a million other stores and kept coming back to him. Helped us design and pick out our sofa! Thanks so much for the help and the perfect sofa

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Morayfield compares to other Furniture Shops

Customer service

Morayfield store
I was very grateful to the customer service I received from Aaron. Aaron was polite and courteous and gave me a lot of his time. Aaron had very good product knowledge.
I was also very grateful to Aaron's manager (I think his name is Dave). Dave welcomed me when I entered the store and immediately offered me assistance in what I was looking for.
There was another staff member in the store who also smiled and welcomed me when I entered the store.
In a world where people often treat each other as computers, I felt sincerity and honesty within this store.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with our First Everly so Bought another to match

I bought an Everly lounge about 6 months ago. Recently bought another house with a larger lounge room so got another matching 3 seater Everly.
Process was effortless as all my details in the system.

Love the Frost Colour.
Looks great and comfortable.

Well done Aaron Swain

We are quite pleased with our selection of furniture from your store. However this review is mainly to say well done to Aaron Swain for the way he conducted himself throughout our three visits to your store over a number of days. Aaron offered us the correct measure of attention throughout the deal & at all times he was a wealth of knowledge regarding many aspects of the products we were interested in. Great job all round. Kenton & Kylie McKay.

Store LocationMoorayfield
Dave P

Dave PSydney

Great Customer Service by Aaron

My wife and I recently purchased a dining table and chairs from the Morayfield store and were very impressed with the assistance which we received from Aaron. He listened to what we were after and then took us around the store assisting us with suggestions to help us towards our final decision. Every facet of our dealing with Aaron was a pleasure.

Geraldine Easey

Geraldine EaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The Nick Scali store at Morayfield is a very pleasant store to browse with the staff being helpful but not too pushy. We were very happy with our service from Aaron and look forward to our furniture being delivered.

Melinda

MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

The store was lovely and the range great. I have not received my furniture yet so can not comment. Ryan was very helpful,, polite and knowledgeable. Not at all pushy and easy to talk to and deal with.

Chel

Chel

Buyer Beware

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Wonderful service

My transaction is not complete as yet, however I wish to acknowledge the person who helped us with our purchase, that would be Shelley. She is very knowledgeable and so pleasant to transact a purchase. I will definitely go back to her for future purchases. Thank you Shelley

Store Locationmorayfield
WARREN

WARRENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shelley was extremely helpful!

Shelley went above and beyond with making sure everything went smoothly with securing the last London coffee table in stock.

Very happy with the purchase and price. Would happily choose to shop at the Morayfield Nick Scali again.

Knights

KnightsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great furniture

Very satisfied with the range of products and received we great service from Gaby.
The Price was also great and the store was well set out. Very happy with delivery time frame. All round a great experience.

Extremely helpful

The store layout was very good. Enough room to get around and had alot of variety. Gaby was the most helpful sales person I have come across in forever. Nothing was too hard for her and she wanted to make sure we were going to be happy with our purchase. I would highly recommend speaking to Gaby if you are in need of a new lounge!

Erica Llamas

Erica LlamasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buying experience!

We visited the Morayfield store at the end of August 2019 and Gaby the sales assistant was wonderful. We knew what we wanted but Gaby gave us so much assistance and advice and was extremely professional. We have ordered a Tudor Two Seater Lounge with Chaise and a new coffee table. Delivery is expected towards the end of October 2019. If the after sales service is as good as our buying experience we will be very happy.

Store LocationMorayfield, Queensland

Cindy

CindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited about our purchase

Easy to navigate .. very satisfied with the range and very happy with the sales assistant who was lovely and helpful without being pushy in anyway ...it was a really enjoyable experience and we are looking forward to our delivery next week ...Thank you Gabby our sale lady :-)

Store LocationNick Scali Morayfield Qld

Excellent!

Good selection of furniture to choose from and very helpful staff. Good knowledge of different furniture items and willing to match all different kinds of chairs to find the right fit. Thank you for being patient and for a great shopping experience!

Store LocationMorayfield, QLD

Polite,attentive, helpful.

Quite easy to navigate through the store.Not a bad range of choice of products.Quality was probably better than some other stores.Was happy with the cow hide.Did not have to assemble anything