Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Robina

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Robina (page 2 of 3)

Great personal experience from SONJA at Robina

Great experience with sales staff member at Nick Scale Robina

After searching high and low for a new modular lounge we stumbled upon the new Nick Scali showroom in Robina. We were immediately impressed by the display and even more so by Rick, the staff member who served us. Rick's knowledge of the product was impeccable and he immediately understood what we needed and why. Both my wife and I commented that Ricks service was by far the best we had encountered in our search for a couch. The huge range of products presented to us were excellent and we are very happy with the modular we eventually settled on.

Rick @ Robina is the best

We recently visited the Robina store to select a number of pieces for our new house. Rick was amazingly helpful, and genuinely cared about and was interested in the overall look and function of our space, sharing many great insights from his excellent knowledge of interior design. He went way over and above without being 'salesy' and was very generous with his time.

Great retail experience

We are return customers and we had another very good furniture shopping experience this weekend.
No hassles by the Staff. No stress.
The furniture was of a high standard.
Sonya answered all our questions and was patient with our decision making, and was helpful in offering a lot of information.
Will definately return to Nick Scali at Robina for our next furniture purchase.

nicole

nicolepacific pines

What a pleasurable experience!

Having been in the market for a new lounge for a while...... i had been procrastinating due to previous "furniture buying" experiences over the years that literally had me pulling my hair out! However..... after dealing with Jessica at the Robina store, my lounge shopping experience was a absolute pleasure. Jessica was friendly, professional, and most of all genuine. Jessica made the whole process from start to finish something i actually enjoyed...... i now know where to go in the future for easy, genuine peace of mind furniture shopping.

Natalie

NatalieGold Coast

Excellent Customer Service

We popped in just to look at rugs. Jessica took the time to get to know us and was able to recommend what would be perfect for our family and our home. We were pleasantly suprised at the professionalism and her genuine care in what we needed. Thank you for making its so easy

Amazing!

Amazing customer service from Jess, she went above and beyond to make sure my partner and I found the perfect lounge for our home. Will definitely be back

Exceptional Service

My purchase was made In-Store. The purchasing process was quick and simple. Exceptional customer service and communication skills by Rick. An absolute credit to your store. Went out of his way to help us and make the sale a smooth and easy process.

Brad

BradGold Coast

Great experience

Fabulous service in the showroom from Jessica. Very happy with the style advice given and our final purchase. We will be back.

Helpful staff at Robina store

I have recently purchased my second lounge from Nick Scali, this time from the Robina store. The staff there were so helpful, especially Jessica, who listened to my brief and steered me through my choices. She has full product knowledge and the personality to make the process a fun experience. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Shop LocationQLD, Robina

Choosing where to furnish my home

Amazing customer service!

I received excellent customer service from Jessica who was very helpful and knowledgeable. The quality of the product is just fantastic!!

Jess

JessGold coast

Excellent service at the robina store

Excellent service from the team members and sales at robina store - went in to purchase a rug a while ago and from there keep going back for the rest of my furnishings!

Dylan

DylanRobina

Excellent products, professional service

On entering the store I was promptly greeted by a well presented lady named jess , she had great knowledge of all the lounges and answered all my questions. I wasn't sure exactly what I was after when I got there but with all the help from jess on fabrics, sizes and combinations of lounges I left feeling excited about my purchase. I would probably still be there if it wasn't for all her help and friendly service . Lounge was also delivered on time and in perfect condition

Best service ever!

I will say it was one of the best buying experiences I have had. I got excellent service the sales staff had extensive product knowledge and I have been enjoying the comforts of my new lounge. I can only say I wish I had gone there sooner!

Shop LocationQLD, Robina

I recently purchased a lounge at your Robina Store. As well as being delighted with my new lounge I would like to applaud the young lady who helped me select a piece tailored to my personal needs.
Jessica Cale was extremely helpful and had a lovely manner about her. After listening intently to me and finding out exactly what I wanted she took her time to show me many options. She was happy to discuss and advise me in selecting a piece to perfectly suit the decor of my room. Also fitting the lounge to my frame.
The entire shopping process was a pleasure and I would like to commend and recommend Nick Scali and Jessica for her caring and helpful approach.
Sincerely
Adrian

Shop LocationQLD, Robina

We have just purchased a new leather lounge in store. The service was excellent. Very helpful in showing us different options that would suit our needs without being too pushy.

Luigi

LuigiRobina

Purchasing from Robina

In store, purchasing process excellent Rick the salesman was knowledgable and very helpful, would recommend the shop and the excellent service

High end Furniture

I purchased a coffee table and it was really on good discount rate. I purchased it from in-store. The staff was really helpful. and The product is really good. It is sure recommendation from my side.

QJ00148

Kayne Smith came out to fix a problem with a lounge I had purchased. He was polite and fixed the problem extremely well and then showed me before putting it back together. I highly rate his work.