Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Nick Scali Toowoomba knows how to deliver great customer service

Store is huge, bright and very well laid out. I found the range of products fantastic, lots of options and very affordable pieces. I think being able to choose what configuration you want inc. fabric choose is a brilliant idea. I can't wait to receive our Spencer lounge chair.

Bradley

BradleyDarling Downs, QLD

Good Service

The store was well laid out and easy to navigate. I purchased a display stock item and Sean was very helpful in assisting in this process. Overall a good experience.

David

David

Excellent customer service

Subi excelled when explaining/demonstrating the lounge with electrically controlled recliners, even to the point of lifting the lounge and rerouting the electrical cable to answer my concerns. Fantastic first impression, Nick Scali will be the first place I go to for future furniture needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationNick Scali, Toowoomba.
JLM

JLMDarling Downs, QLD

Super service!

The store is well laid out and easy to navigate. I found exactly what I was looking for and am very pleased with the quality of the products. Subi assisted me. She knew the products and couldn't have been more helpful without being pushy. I will be back.

Store LocationToowoomba

Excellent customer service. Can't wait for my new lounges.

Well designed store layout. Easy to navigate and nice environment. Great, friendly customer service. Good range of products and nicely displayed lounge settings. I am very happy with quality of craftsmanship.

Cameron

CameronDarling Downs, QLD

Deliverance

Subi was very helpful and amiable. An asset to your Toowoomba team. The store was easy to navigate. I did find it strange that I had to wait 3 weeks for my table as it goes to Brisbane and back.

Nickie

NickieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

Despite living some distance from the store, when I questioned my colour choice they went above and beyond to assist me. Subi was fantastic in-store and I'm very excited to get my new lounge.

Leasa

LeasaDarling Downs, QLD

Great customer service.

Staff were very accommodating with my mum in a wheelie walker. Moved coffee tables so she could access chairs and kindly gave us a water. Subi was very helpful, knowledgeable and there was no pressure or time restraints put on us. We are looking forward to receiving the recliner. Unfortunately, a 9-11 week waiting period :( We would shop there again.

Tracy

TracyDarling Downs, QLD

lounge i was looking for

Excellent service by Sean at Toowoomba, he let us navigate our way around the shop and we actually didnt think we would find anything we would like as most lounges were low and we are in our sixtys making low lounges that are fashionable not suitable for our lifestyle. Very thankful that Sean let us wonder around without any pressure and to our surprise found the perfect lounge. Sean was vey helpful and informative with information regarding fabric etc to complete our purchase of our forever lounge, and purchase a lounge with simplicity. That we are thankful for. Well done Sean and Nick Scali for employing person who cares for the customer and listens, looking forward to receiving our lounge and many happy years enjoying it

Store Locationtoowoomba
Tony B.

Tony B.Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing Salesperson Incredible Person

Store is well presented, easy to navigate and clean. We were very surprised at the prices! It was our first time to a Nick Scali and expected things to be more expensive. The staff were friendly and not pushy. We ended up dealing with David and he is incredible! He was able to anticipate our needs and after a quick chat was able to find exactly what we had been searching for. David was funny, kind, interesting and had an answer for all our questions. One of a kind. We cannot wait for our new lounge and rug and will be back to finish off the house.

Store LocationTOOWOOMBA

KJH

KJHToowoomba

Great service and quality products

Fantastic service from Chris at Nick Scali Toowoomba. He showed us the various options we had in coffee tables and tv units and showed us how different pieces from the ranges could work together. We ended up buying a coffee table and tv unit which are great quality. We would definitely shop there again.

Store LocationNick Scali Toowoomba

Rachie

RachieDarling Downs, QLD

New lounge experience

Extremely welcoming on arriving the store.
The staff left you to wander and find furniture that you liked and they were never pushy or in your face.
Once I had narrowed down my choices a staff member assisted with finding the piece I was to buy.
Being a person that takes everything into consideration I had many questions and they were all answered. Even moved furniture around to see how it looked against other colours.
It was relaxing and even was able to have a laugh.
Look forward to receiving my piece in about 8 weeks.

Store LocationToowoomba Qld

Quality Service, Quality Products!

Chris was super helpful & genuine, he actually made the experience of purchasing our lounges so much more enjoyable! The quality of product was incomparable to others we had looked at prior. We will definitely be back in the future & be asking for Chris. Such a pleasant purchase. Thank you again Chris.

Michael Brown

Michael BrownDarling Downs, QLD

Great salesman, love the lounge

Chris helped us pick out a great lounge to suit our house. He was super helpful. One of the most genuinely helpful salespeople I have dealt with. I found the store well laid out and the stock on hand to be of a good variety. We will be back soon to purchase more.

Store LocationToowoomba

Brilliant service, brilliant quality 6 stars if I could.

We needed a new couch to fit in our awkward space. David was absolutely brilliant he was Knowledgeable, friendly and made it a pleasure buying a couch. Got a great new lounge at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend. We will be back in the future.

Store LocationToowoomba.
Leanne Q.

Leanne Q.Darling Downs, QLD

Great Service

We were so impressed with our sales person Chris. His knowledge about every aspect of your products was amazing. He comprehensively answered every question we had. Made us feel comfortable.

Good Service

We needed a lounge for a bad back. Spoke to Keegan on the phone first, he suggested products that would be good. Went to store and Keegan went through the lounges point by point. He was very informative and knew his product very well. We bought the Savoy and are very happy with the service.

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service Thanks SUBI

SUBI should get employee of the year fantastic over the phone and email then even better in store made the experience a breeze cannot wait for my comfy chairs c

Mindy C.

Mindy C.Darling Downs, QLD

Great customer service

The customer service I received from Subi in the Toowoomba store was top notch. She was helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. It made the decision to purchase a lounge very easy and I would definitely consider buying from here again.

Store LocationNick Scali Toowoomba

Josh

JoshDarling Downs, QLD

This is terrible and I will never shop here again

I bought a coffee table $500 and within a week big chunks of wood started chipping out of it. I took photos of it and knew I had to report back to Nick Scale but as it took me a week to all report, so they are taking no responsibility for this whatsoever. I argued the point but they did not want to know. After sales service is a load of rubbish!

Warranty Claim MadeYes