Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Townsville

Tara M.

Emma B.

Emma B.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Service was incredible, so helpful and easy to deal with. The product quality is amazing and I cannot wait to have my own Nick Scali lounge in my new house!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNick Scali Townsville

Very happy

Professional, friendly and very helpful! Thank you so much Bob for your amazing customer service! We will definitely purchase furniture at Nick Scali again in the future. Highly recommend! Can’t wait to receive our order :)

New concrete table - great delivery service

Found a great concrete table in store on special at a good price. 2x1 Levantine. Arranged for delivery and assembly. Very simple and easy process. Staff were great to deal with. Table is awesome. Delivery and assembly people were on time, polite and courteous, fast, helpful and clean and tidy.

Very Happy

The whole process from walking into the store to sitting on the lounge in our home was smooth professional and on time. Delivery and set up in our home was fantastic. We will be back again.

CAROL

CAROLtownsville

Delivery 22/3/18

In store perfect process had heaps of help picking and matching pieces great work thanks all and to the boys who put the furniture together today great job thank you very much

Josi

JosiTownsville

Love the furniture

Bought in store - was warned that there would be approx 8 week wait for the furniture to come in, which was fine.
Delivery was delayed a few times due to heavy rains, was a bit inconvenient as store staff often didn't let us know until the morning of delivery that it wouldn't happen. However, they waived the delivery fee which was very kind of them.
The delivery team was super helpful, friendly and walked through everything from dismantling the furniture to ongoing care of it. They even got rid of the packaging rubbish which they didn't have to do.

Sheryl

SherylTownsville

Amazing

In store
Amazingly simple & pleasant with fantastic sales people. The staff went above & beyond to help us with our purchase

Great shopping experience

Fantastic sale! Bought our new lounge in store and couldn’t be happier with the service we received. Our salesman was extremely helpful and answered all our questions, we are very satisfied customers!

Trevor

Trevor

Lounge

Purchase made in Townsville store. Carl was very helpful and made our transaction very easy. A pleasure doing business thank you

Frame repair

I purchased my couch 7 years ago and part of the frame needed repairing. Nick Scali sent Jack Arblaster (Townsville) to repair the frame. He did an excellent job, he was courteous and extremely efficient and punctual.

Jen

Jen

Just found my perfect lounge suite thanks to Carl at NSF Domain Townsville. He was so patient and had great product knowledge. Appreciated the way he worked with me in moving through my choices until we discovered right there before us the perfect couch! Can’t wait for it to be delivered.

The Service was Excellent

I went into the store for the January Sales, there were lots of great discounts. The sales assistant was very helpful. The whole process was very satisfactory.

Detlef

Detleftownsville

Feeling good about product and service all round

Purchased 2 and 3 seater leather lounges in store
Friendly service pointing out bargain prices in the shop
Delivery guys were on time, very friendly, tidy, polite and fast

SPJCairns

Delayed delivery

We only purchased a lounge from Nic Scali as they promised a specific delivery date. The delivery date has now blown out by weeks. We were told the driver forgot to pick up the lounge from the warehouse in Townsville, blah, blah, blah.

Companies should not promises something they can't achieve. Nic Scali should cover our delivery fee. We suggested this and as not yet had a response from the "Regional Manager".

From the past comments I will be going over the lounge with a fine toothed comb before I sign for it, that's when it arrives.

SPJ

Nic Scali coughed up the delivery fee as compensation for late delivery

linray

linrayTownsville

Zero customer service.

After delivering a damaged lounge suite, entire frame was bent, they tried to say it was our fault. Didn't offer a replacement or refund. Had repairman at our house twice, then took lounge away for repairs, got it back after 4 weeks and still not right. We can't use it, it is one year later and they still refuse to honour the warranty. They want to fix it again, when is enough enough. Townsville store gets zero for service, zero for warranties.
Quick update. One day after posting this review Nick Scali honoured their warranty. I think it's a shame they didn't just do that in the first place, but at least they did step up. Thank you.

Kimann

KimannQLD, 4814

Hidden costs

I was really annoyed after spending quite a considerable sum of money in the Townsville store. When I went to pay the balance of my goods after they finally arrived, I was slugged 1.5% extra to use my credit card. Then, I was informed to have money for the delivery driver when he delivers - another $110. The delivery address is 5 minutes up the road from the store and you want $110? I could not believe these extra charges enforced at the end of all these transactions - not a happy customer! I will certainly be informing all persons I come across of these extra charges, and I will never buy another Nick Scali piece of furniture!

Bad service - hidden charges

Hi Kimann,
Can you please call me on 02 8001 8888 so we can talk about this? I'd like to clear the air with you and resolve any concerns you still have.
Regards,
Peter

Customer S.Nick Scali

big shop full of furniture...but no sales people...

I went into the townsville Nick scali store today to look at lounges for my new house and not one sales person in site, 45mins of my time wasted. If the xmas shopping period is supposed to be retails big money making time this company is in big trouble...what a joke.
some of the lounges looked nice
how can you buy it if there isn't anyone to sell it to you? all that money the company pays in rent wasted.