Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Fortitude Valley, Cairns, MacGregor, etc...
4.3 from 1,078 reviews · View Details

2.1

Buyer beware.

Buyer beware.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap knock off

We bought a lounge. When it showed up 2 months later it was a cheap nasty knock off of the one on display in the showroom room. They gave us the run around for 2 stressful months. Only to be told they aren't going to do anything. No integrity. No quality. Deceptive

Hamed

HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Product Quality

We bought Nakeeta Corner Lounge a couple of months ago and after a long waiting period finally we received it.
After a while the fabric started to pilling and looked ugly. Moreover, It wrinkled in some areas.
We sent them an email and after a day they called us back. Regardless the extra warranty we'd bought, they told us this is the nature of the fabric and not included in warranty. So we have an expensive, new and ugly lounge and totally unhappy with that.

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture QLD, Aspley

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy

Product was delivered a month late, there are serious defects of which Nick Scali are fully aware and yet they wont replace or refund. Now forced into taking legal action.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Kent

KentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Quality products with good discounted price. And good and honest service from the staff. Lot of furniture to choose from and worth the money you spend. We definitely recommend nickscali to our friends.

Store LocationSkygate Qld
Lawrie Orr

Lawrie OrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to navigate the store

The range would be the best on the Sunshine Coast. Staff at that sore are extremely well informed on all products and very patient with the intending purchaser.

We returned to purchase again at that store even when our purchase two years ago did not end well. The leather lounge started to peal and change colour. The concrete dining tables and side board had been painted and the paint lifted off in sections. We rang complaints re the lounge, they sent someone out to look at it however after hearing many excuses of why the lounge had gone that way they did nothing about it. Lucky we sold that house fully furnished.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointment from our Emmie modular.

Disappointment from our Emmie modular. 3 months after purchase the modular had a gaping hole in the stitching which took 3 visits to fix not to mention the pilling. Also had to have the legs fixed with washers to make it level. We bought the cleaning treatment product but the stains remain even after having it professionally cleaned. By stains I mean normal dirt wear from leg cushions not accidental stains. The back cushions are all slouching and sunken and don't regain there normal shape. The stitching and leveling was fixed. We paid extra for the after service and are unsatisfied with it. Don't bother with this company.

Store LocationDfo brisbane
Rae C.

Rae C.South East Queensland, QLD

Cracks in dining table

Dining table (Kuiso) purchased three years ago for $995 has developed pronounced cracks at three corners. Sought redress from store where purchased (Sunshine Coast) but follow up calls came from Sydney. Rep had poor knowledge of Australian consumer law and statutory guarantees. I was offered $150 in-store credit. In other words, I would have to purchase another product. Head office rep was disingenuous eg, "I think it is reasonable that a dining table should last only three years.“ I have no gripes with the sales staff but am very disappointed by the Nick Scali head office response to my request for replacement, repair or refund for a faulty table.

Store LocationMaroochydore
DSS

DSS

Warranty is useless they don’t honour it.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Mark J.

Mark J.

Exceptional 5 Star Customer Service

Rick from Nick Scali - Robina, customer care was simply sensational from the first time Robyne and I met him, his after sales support was exceptional and provided us a perfect solution when will had a brand new faulty lounge delivery. Our mum also purchased a new lounge from Rick last year and recommended us to him. Thanks Rick!

Candy

CandySouth East Queensland, QLD

An honest, straightforward sales lady who was also fun.

Subi initially promptly answered an email I had sent regarding a particular sofa. In
store, she was patient, informative and very honest with the products I showed interest in, advising me of pros and cons. I eventually ordered a VERY comfy sofa.
Very impressed with Subi's professionalism and lack of pressure in making an important decision.

Store LocationToowoomba
Lea M

Lea MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oops! Someone in store forgot to tell me the sofas I purchased, the foot rest will not extend on carpet!

Foot rest will not extend without catching or retract fully due to insufficient clearance on carpet. Ram dislodges, buttons stop working, foot rest falls off. But it is not a faulty of their product I am told, it is my carpets fault! One technician tells me I need packers, 2nd technician tells me this lounge will not take packers. Too bad so sad , case closed! Ha ha so you think!

Store LocationRobina
John Gambaro

John GambaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kevin Our Sales Person

Kevin our sales person was great to deal with.Made our transaction easy to complete.Would shop here again.
He is very helpful and informative.He went over and beyond our expectations.He obviously knows his product.

LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service! What service! ??????

Store LocationRobina
Lea

Just wondering does Nick Scali even read these reviews as they make no effort to respond.

Excellent Service

Excellent ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new lounge...excellent customer service

*The layout of the store was very easy to navigate, very well merchandised with settings that were easy to imagine in my home...it was a pleasure to walk into a well lit & aesthetically pleasing, & friendly store
*The product selection was amazing so much to chose from.
*My initial product was floor stock in perfect condition, unfortunately though it was slightly damaged upon delivery...my replacement lounge was absolutely perfect
*No assembly required the delivery guys assembled the feet to the lounge & ottoman

Store LocationNorthside

DO NOT SHOP HERE.

If I could give 0 stars I would! Terrible customer service! The lady I spoke to was very rude with awful manners. She treated me with no respect. I ordered a coffee table and it came with scratches/marks. I wanted to return or swap it with a better quality table but the lady said no, we will not accept that. How can people treat other people like this. Not happy. Will never buy from there again!

Tracy

TracyBrisbane

Delivered USED and Damaged Table, have refused replacement in reasonable time frame and refund

Store LocationNorth Lakes
chel

chelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive leather lounge made in china

Wouldn't buy a lounge off u again paid a huge amount of $$ to find out it was made in china wrong lounge was delivered have to wait another 9 weeks and more $$ owing as u don't have the lounge I ordered and no refund was an option $$s badly spent lounge was faulty also

Store LocationNth lakes
Victoria Jonson

Victoria JonsonFar North Queensland, QLD

Rude sales staff, poor quality furniture and worst delivery service ever

Store LocationCairns
Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Purchased two leatger loumges October 2018, delivered Jan 2019, damage to both leather and timber tables.
Literally like a circus trying to get resolved, leather people booking three appointments and not showing up, nick scali direct booking different appointments and not informing contractors, fast fwd to June 2019, finally had someone come to fix the shipping marks on the leather but no different. Just given up now, you win Nick Scali, i cant go through more months of incompetence.

If your kucjy enough to get a lounge with no damage, im sure its fine. If like us you get shipping marks and damaged trays, you are jn for the ride of ypur life, incomprehensible that such poor organisation could exist.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leather sofa poor quality, customer service worse

We purchased a leather sofa that we love, and an extended warranty in case of bother.
2 holes appeared and we reported this. Despite a number of calls and visits over a number of years, this was never fixed satisfactorily.
The leather also ‘cracked’ and this was blamed on poor maintenance.
They offered us a $400 discount on another sofa which to me admits fault.
I will never purchase from them again and suggest no-one else does until their customer service and leather suppliers improve

Store LocationAspley