Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Nick Scali Furniture QLD (page 3 of 54)

Fortitude Valley, Cairns, MacGregor, etc...
4.3 from 1,078 reviews · View Details

4.3

1,078 reviews

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service at Skygate - thanks Sam

Sam was thorough and prompt in providing assistance, answering all my questions in relation to our sofa purchase. Thank you for your help, we are looking forward to the delivery.

Jill Metcalfe

Jill MetcalfeDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

We found exactly what we wanted in the Toowoomba store, in fact we narrowed it down to three chairs which we loved and were exactly what we were looking for. We were pleasantly surprised with the range of chairs available. The quality is obvious.

The most impressive thing about the whole purchasing experience was our salesperson Subi. She was extremely helpful, showing us a lounge in the fabric we chose, giving us the time we needed to make our decision when we narrowed it down to two. She also stayed back when we had made our decision to do the paperwork. She obviously knows her products well and is very pleasant to deal with. Subi is an absolute credit to nick scali Toowoomba.

Great service - couldn’t be more helpful.

Good range of furniture. Staff who approached us in a friendly and helpful way. We were allowed to take a material sample home. The salesman was very impressive in product knowledge and the options he gave us.

Excellent Service, Super Friendly

The team at Aspley, Qld were incredible and extremely positive and welcoming. We have been back to the same man each time and he is excellent to deal with. Our delivery, the communication and payments were easy to figure out and the process was streamlined.

Thanks Geri and the whole team

Thanks for listening to my requirements and helping me find the perfect couch and making the process easy. I am so looking forward to receiving my couch and hope the receiving experience marches the ordering!

Aimee C.

Aimee C.South East Queensland, QLD

Geri was lovely

Geri was very patient and helpful and she gave us a lot of good information. The store was great too. Overall very happy with the experience we had and looking forward to receiving our new couch.

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new couch

Great open store in which to view a good selection of products and make a selection. We found a great quality couch that suits our needs. Great sales service also.

mark m.

mark m.South East Queensland, QLD

50% off price 100% comfort

Went to Amart sat down on a wide variety of couches. So so... Went to NickScali where Andrew was knowledgeable and we never felt pressured. I think the quality is just a little better and the 50% off sale meant we could afford a top quality product.

Kate and Tim

Kate and TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Gaby was our consultant. She spoke with us about needs, showed alternative (more suitable and better value) and sealed the deal with friendly professionalism supported by a great team. Sold!

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Very Satisfied with Andrew as our salesperson. Very helpful but not pushy.

1- It was easy to navigate the store and Andrew was helpful to show us what we were after.
2- It's a huge store with a lot of products in it which is very good.
3- Haven't received it yet.
4-N/A

Gemma R

Gemma RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service!

8 weeks delivery has turned into almost 14 weeks!! They definitely don't tell you that before signing and paying the deposit. Anything to make a sale Nick Scali North Lakes. Lying to your customers to make the sale, shame on you. I'm still waiting for the manager to call me back, one week later and counting? Funny you mentioned you pride yourself on customer service, mmm again anything to make a sale right?

Melinda Loch

Melinda LochSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Excellent service and quality of products was great. We were looking for a few pieces of furniture and ended being able to buy most of what we wanted in the one shop and all able to be delivered togther

Exceptional customer experience

Visited Andrew at the Morayfield store a number of times throughout the process of shopping around and comparing options. Nothing we experienced came close to how Andrew looked after us.

Honest Bob

Honest BobSydney

Beautiful leather Toscano sofas!

Our 2 x 4 seater leather Toscano sofas were delivered today and I'm in love. They look beautiful and have transformed our house into a luxury resort. We are so happy. Thank you Nick Scali!!

Cedric

CedricFar North Queensland, QLD

Delivery Fail

Purchased furniture in early May, advised to make final payment late July for delivery to be effected on Saturday 1st August. Advised that we would receive a phone call the night before delivery for an expected time for delivery. Now Saturday 1/8, no phone call last night, received a text message 7:33am stating that as our goods are due for delivery today that if we had any COVID issues or if we were self isolating to call to make other arrangement.

Now 10:00am and still no phone all re delivery, can only assume that our goods are not onboard. The really big problem is that disposed of our old lounge yesterday, now we have nothing to sit on except our dining chairs.

Fantastic Customer Sevice

My mum and I had a fantastic shopping experience at Nick Scali Morayfield. The store was well laid out and our salesperson David was very friendly, easy to chat too, not pushy at all. Gave us plenty of time to browse on our own but was available when we had any questions. We felt so realxed we could have easily stayed all day, feet up watching a series. We can't recommend his sevice highly enough. My mum came away with a an order for the most comfortable couch. Can't wait to shop there again.

Fantastic customer service

I went to the Nick Scali Morayfield store to look at lounges. I was served by Andrew Baird, very very helpful without being pushy, lots of knowledge and patient. Top bloke.
I will defiantly be back to see Andrew for my for my dining setting.

I was served by George who was very helpful in selecting the fabric on my lounge and then the time frame for the delivery of my sofas later this year and other options.

Fantastic customer service

We went to Nick Scali at Morayfield to look at new lounges, Aaron the salesperson was fantastic and knew all details about the lounges we were interested in.
He helped to show the different styles and colours and how they would suit in our home. We narrowed it down and bought a 4 seater and 2.5 seater.
Can't wait for them to arrive.
THanks Aaron

Robyn

RobynDarling Downs, QLD

Subi.

Once again had amazing help from Subi. She helped my nephew and niece with their first high end Lounge selection. Nothing is too much trouble for this girl. The Toowoomba store is looking great.