Nick Scali Furniture QLD

Nick Scali Furniture QLD (page 4 of 54)

Fortitude Valley, Cairns, MacGregor, etc...
4.3 from 1,078 reviews · View Details

4.3

1,078 reviews

Misty Rug Cassidy sofa

Misty Rug Cassidy sofaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Friendly service

Thank you to the Aspley team for their professional and friendly service. The lay out of the store is welcoming and not congested. This staff spent a lot of time with us comparing colours, mix matching sofas and rugs and the prices were a bargain. Thank you Brad

Nicole Mclachlan

Nicole MclachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service - just one post-delivery issue.

We had fantastic service from Kevin when we were looking for our new sofa. He was super helpful, super patient and it was an all-round excellent experience. My only issue - which is probably a "whole of Nick Scali" issue is that after the furniture is delivered, the packaging is not taken away. Whether this is a policy of the carrier or not, Nick Scali should make the process more customer-friendly by having the packaging taken away after delivery - in the same way as many of their competitors do.

Great service from John at Maroochydore.

John at Nick Scali Maroochydore was unfailingly courteous and helpful when we dealt with him today. He was never pushy but always ready to lend a hand. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Excellent Customer Service

Store is well organised, furniture attractively arranged. Staff member knew the products well. He was helpful but not intrusive. He adhered to social distancing requirements at all times, including when we sat to sign contracts.

Margie

MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the way the sales person helped me with everything I needed to know. Thank you to Ross from Robina amazing.

I was not looking but found an amazing couch. I had to buy it. I have to wait 10 weeks. But it will be worth it. It will be easy to ensemble also. And it’s a great price

Tonto

TontoFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Great range of furniture. We went in with an open mind and finally found what suits us best.
Took us quite a while to decide, but Shez helped us a lot.

Michael M.

Michael M.South East Queensland, QLD

Delightful Old-Fashioned Customer Service

Brad Curran made my experience wonderful by personally welcoming me to the store in such a sophisticated, polite and welcoming way. It was a delight going through the lounge options with Brad. He really listened and helped me make the best decision. I felt looked after.

Best customer service

After looking at 2 nick Scali Branches we visited sky gate and met Sam there.His Patience ,helpfulness and assistance made us finally purchase our new lounge .He was knowledgeable and very patient with us while we were juggling to choose the colour and taking a lot of time . Though there were other customers in store and very busy being the last day of sale( in other store we had to wait at least 30 min just to be acknowledged by someone) , he was there for us waiting for us to decide . Loved the way he didn’t push his opinions or rushed us to choose one .Thank you Sam .

Great service from Sam at your Brisbane Skygate store

I recently purchased a new sofa from your Skygate store - which will arrive in September. Your sales staff member Sam assisted me there. I found him to be very professional, courteous and very helpful indeed.

AFW

AFWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from Brad

I purchased a new lounge from the nickscali store in Aspley this week... the service from Brad was exceptional!
Brad was very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful without being pushy.
I will be returning to the Aspley store for advice from Brad when I decide to upgrade my dinning suite!

Brenden

BrendenSouth East Queensland, QLD

great friendly service

My partner and i recently purchased a new couch and rug from nick scali, the customer service from Aaron was great! He made us feel comfortable while we were in the shop. We did not feel obligated to make a purchase on the day, we left the store and went home to make sure that the items we were looking to purchase were going to be 100% what we were after. Once we were sure, we went back to the showroom we put our deposit down on our couch, we returned a week later and paid for the rug which has since been delivered. We are waiting on the delivery of our lounge, should arrive in coming weeks. The store layout was nice and easy to work our way around the store, clean and tidy. I would shop again at nick scali aswell as refer others to also.

Exceptional service

I have finally found a salesman that understood my needs and took the time to explain everything in depth to me. Thank you Aaron for being so diligent and caring. Morayfield Nick Scali you definitely have a keeper. Thank you. Vicky Bowd

Outstanding customer service.

Aaron assisted us with the purchase of 2 lounges, his customer service was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy. The whole process was enjoyable. Would definitely shop here again.

Margaret Brown

Margaret BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

MY BLUE LOUNGE

It was very easy to navigate the store and there was a large range to choose from. I was very happy with Ben who was very helpful and patient. I can’t wait to get my lounge now.

Hamed

HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Product Quality

We bought Nakeeta Corner Lounge a couple of months ago and after a long waiting period finally we received it.
After a while the fabric started to pilling and looked ugly. Moreover, It wrinkled in some areas.
We sent them an email and after a day they called us back. Regardless the extra warranty we'd bought, they told us this is the nature of the fabric and not included in warranty. So we have an expensive, new and ugly lounge and totally unhappy with that.

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Found the exact lounge suite that we wanted.

We visit your fortitude valley store by chance and my wife found exactly what she been wanting and George was most helpful in assisting us with the selection of the right leather colour and how to care for it etc. A very pleasant experience indeed.

Fantastic Service!

Rick was fantastic, thank you! We were back and forth trying to make a decision and Rick was informative and helpful without pushing us into a sale. Thank you for your help!

Sue

SueNorth Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service at the store by Sean and also online before hand viewing the product.

Very easy to navigate the store. Well organised and a beautiful smell.
Very satisfied with range of products considering it is Townsville and they can not stock the bedroom furniture range that I wanted. Sean was very helpful with the request considering it was not floor stock and he aligned the fabric choice with what was on the floor so that we could actually see it and feel it.
An outstanding experience for such a small purchase and considering Sean had lots of paperwork to complete for our purchase, he was very professional and showed the product on line to check and double checked all details .
Well done!

Luc

LucSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality products

The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable. There is a huge variety of the products in store and the quality is outstanding. It is highly recommended to pay a visit.

Amazing Andrew!

Andrew was fantastic! Friendly, helpful salesman with a sense of humour. We knew what we wanted but unfortunately the configuration we wanted was not an option. Andrew helped us to find a number of alternatives all of which were suitable and a similar design to what we originally wanted. Andrew took us step by step through the paperwork making sure he covered all of the fine points. We can't wait for our new lounge suite to arrive!