Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Hobart, QLD, etc...
4.5 from 7,729 reviews

4.6 (1,606)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (84) · No (1,764)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (189) · No (1,652)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)
    4.7 (1,881)

Sheryl

SherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 stars shopping experience

Raff is awesome!!! All the staff were so friendly and nice and I really enjoyed shopping here for our first new house!:)
We have bought a 3 seats sofa and we cant wait to have it in our house:)

Store LocationRichmond

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery charges

Very disappointed after getting home to find being charged twice for delivery.
1 delivery with two items charged a fee for each item.
One delivery point one drop, why two separate charges?
Double Dipping nick scali.

Store LocationEssendon
Mr G

Mr GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done Alan.

Allan was great, very professional and friendly provided great customer service answered all our questions very knowledgeable, nothing was to much trouble. Would recommend Nickscali furniture to all, great value.

Store LocationPreston, Vic
Anna

AnnaIllawarra, NSW

Warm & Genuine service

Nick Scali furniture is the most stylish on the market. We purchased dining table, 8 dining chairs, buffet and leather lounge. The service we received from Brittany (Warrawong store NSW) was warm and genuine. We felt very comfortable with her sales approach - she was patient and helpful whilst we were making our furniture choice.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank was excellent. He listened and did everything I asked. I would recommend Frank highly. Thanks so much Frank I really appreciate what you did to make me happy about purchasing my table from Nick Scali.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Very helpful

We were surprised with the quantity of electric recliners in the store and being specific with our needs Leanne was very helpful and pointed out to us the choices we could look at
Very friendly service.

Store LocationOsborne Park

10/10 service. Super comfy couch

We were helped by Peter over two visits who was very approachable, helpful, professional and funny. Helped us pick a couch and fabric that we love and made the whole process easy!

Store LocationWickham st fortitude valley 4006

Amazing Service.

It’s not often I go out of my way to leave reviews online. But the service I recently received from your salesman Scott was top notch. Really helpful and informative; made the process and purchase a breeze. Good help is hard to find these days; but not at Nick Scali Marion if you’re lucky enough to be greeted by Scott.

Store LocationMarion

Great service and advice

Raff at the Richmond store was awesome, friendly and had some great advice. The store was busy but he still made time to help us find a new lounge, dining and coffee table.

Store LocationNick Scali, Richmond, Victoria
Ben

Ben

Awesome TV Unit

Bought a TV unit from Nick Scali Marion. The salesman Scott was super helpful and the unit I bought looks great in our living room. Bought a couch a year ago from there too and that is great as well. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Store LocationMarion

Julia S.

Julia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service experience!

We came back twice over two days and were greeted with welcoming arms and walked away happy today with our new couch purchases. Peter was a delight to shop with and would recommend him as personal shopper for all those in need of a house make over!

Store LocationNick Scali Fortitude Valley Homemaker Centre

Fabulous service

Marcell was friendly professional & very informative; helping us to find just what we were looking for. Thank you Marcell.
We certainly recommend talking to Marcell at Nick Scarli, Chirnside Park Victoria .

AdrienneD

AdrienneDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely experience!

I was looking for a specific table and tv unit and wandered by myself but couldn’t find them. Carl greeted me with a smile and was very helpful. He gave me product details, checked availability and didn’t try to pressure me into buying. I bought both of them and can’t wait to get them home. Thank you Carl for a really enjoyable experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria

Bronwyn Innes

Bronwyn InnesPerth, WA

Louis was very helpful and made our experience enjoyable with his knowledge and friendly manner. He showed us many suitable lounges after finding out what was important to our needs.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMidland

Very helpful

Peter was very helpful on our numerous visits to the shop - he helped us to find exactly what we needed for our sofa and our specific need - even when it wasn’t shown in the brochure!

What a great experience!

Beautiful TV lowline and gorgeous couch. Both sold to me by Alan. The furniture is amazing and top quality. Alan was so helpful, went above and beyond to please us and answered all our questions. A lovely salesman who is clearly passionate about customer service. Thanks Alan, and to the Nick Scali team.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria

Frank Martello Service technician

Frank was great. Arrived early, very patient. Fixed problem quickly. Was polite and courteous. Recommend you review this feedback form. People would often not bother due to the amount of content you require for a simple service comment. Thanks for your service and the chance to feedback.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Decorating advice and good furniture!

The Mile End store is well laid out and has a lot of furniture. The salesman Michael was enthusiastic and very supportive in helping me to select 2 reclining lounges and a matching chair. I appreciated him focussing on the purpose of the furniture, ( hypnotherapy and couples counseling). It needed to be long lasting, comfortable and look good. I could not have white or just pink!
Michael really helped with the colour selection and the overall concept. He gave sensible advice about the benefits and limitations of the electric recliners versus the manual ones.
I would recommend the store to others looking for good quality furniture and an enjoyable shopping experience. The special sale and discount helped too!

Store LocationMile End

Phillip M

Phillip MSydney, NSW

Peeling leather lounge after less than 4 years use; Nick Scali says not their problem.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMoore Park

Mark

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Delivery service

Dom Chris and Jeff were on time and very proffessional. Highly reccomend them for future services.thank you Nick Scalia for sending a great team that made us feel comfortable and they explained how to look after our tables thanks boys

Store LocationWarrawong

Lubna Noorani

Lubna Nooraniasked

is the sofa Mazara available in cambelltown factory outlet shop ?

Hi Lubna,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to say there are no Mazara lounges available in our Campbelltown Clearance showroom. However, if you'd like, I can have someone from the team in our clearance showroom contact and assist you with your query from here. I'd just need a preferred contact method we can reach you on to do so. If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public forum, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

T M.

T M.asked

How can I get my 30% deposit back after I cancelled my order? I ordered a lounge on 4/1/20. On 12/1/20 I went back to store to cancel order and get another lounge as the lounge I ordered was too big for my living space. I was told by the store manager "too late"! and was not interested in helping me. I wanted to purchase another lounge. But she proceed to ignore me after telling me nothing can be done and will have a definite answer for me the next day. But she made it clear there was no chance I can cancel the order and transfer my money to a new lounge. I find that hard to believe and I think most people would agree. We did pass the three day cooling off period by 5 days. Surely China has not started to make my lounge. If that was the case I expect any lounge purchased from Nick Scali to be delivered within 6 weeks and not 14 weeks! I then went and ordered another lounge from another Nick Scali location. I still intend to get my funds back and I have made enquiries with the ACCC. As I am sure it is illegal for Nick Scali to be holding on to my money as we were told on the phone today by the State Manager. And please do not tell me to call your consumer services line, as that is what we did today and were put through to the State Manager and he was of no help at all. All he kept repeating was "3 day cooling off period" We get it. But Nick Scali cannot hang on to people's money one week after cancelling our order, and we also placed a new lounge order!

Hi T.M,

Thank you for your feedback.

We deal in custom made lounges manufactured specifically for you in your choice of colour and configuration. As we don't hold stock of our lounges due to the aforementioned, we provide a 3 day cooling off period commencing from the day of purchase, allowing you to make any changes/amendments to your order prior to us committing to constructing your lounge with our manufacturer. Once this cooling off period ends, our manufacturer will commence the construction process for your lounge to the specifications on your order form; and as noted on your order form, if you were to cancel your order outside of this cooling off period, any deposited monies paid will be forfeited.

With this being said, I'd appreciate looking into this matter for you to see if there is anything further we can do. For me to do this, can you please let me know your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form? If you don't wish to share sensitive information publicly, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

I hope to hear from you.