Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Hobart, QLD, etc...
4.5 from 7,930 reviews

4.6 (1,748)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (95) · No (1,935)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (207) · No (1,812)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)
    4.7 (2,054)

Great Service by Lydia Wong

Lydia showed us a variety of sofas to choose from
There were a number for us to choose from that we liked
The sofa was excellent
The sofa was easy to assemble
Lydia was very helpful

Store LocationOsbourne park

Excellent service

We visited store on 15 Feb 2020, the store displays look great, easy to navigate and quality furniture. Peter Stasi was extremely helpful, his advice about couches and colour selection was excellent. We returned next day, Peter happy to assist, ordered and looking forward to delivery!

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Dee TeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Store LocationRichmond Showroom
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores compares to other Furniture Shops

excellent service and product quality

Sales lady Dominica was very attentive to our needs and very helpful. She offered us multiple furniture options and color schemes and showed us the wide range on offer. A very enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you.

Store LocationCannington
Villager

VillagerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Handling of Additional Costs to dismantle the couch by customer service

Store LocationPreston

Excellent service with Saba

Had the pleasure of meeting Saba on my my first visit to the Auburn store. She was very approachable and just a delight to deal with. Being knowledgeable coupled with an eye for detail, she showed me quite a few pieces I was surely interested in. With her zero-pressure service approach she gave plenty of space to think things through and though I did not make a purchase that day I did visit again after almost a month. To my amazement she remembered my name and was able to recall every piece of furniture I was interested in. All round a great and enjoyable personal customer service from Saba. Glad to say I made the purchases and it was all made much easier with Saba’s honesty and integrity. Thanks Saba!

Store LocationAuburn
Arman A.

Arman A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Committed staff

I had been looking for a lounge for some time. Lynette and her team were very helpful. At my request, they followed me around the store, took measurements, sketched different layouts and options and even picked the right colours of the lounge. Couldn’t ask for more help or commitment from these guys.

Store LocationMile End

Satisfied Customer

We visited Nick Scali showroom at Prospect today and was served by Rosa who was able to provide us excellent service, technical information and guide us towards finalising the transaction. We have been looking for the ideal lounge set and have visited many of your competitors and narrowed our choices to you and another. However the quality of service & information provided by Rosa was a stand out which swayed us towards what we wanted from our lounge.

Store Locationprospect
Emms

EmmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rang of products and topnotch customer service

The sales representative, Oliver, was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. He allowed me to explore the products on my own pace while checking in with me in a non distracting manner. He offered a few insights which helped me narrow down my choices while still giving me flexible options should I change my mind later. Happy to have pop by for a purchase!

Store LocationRichmond

Viki

VikiSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I bought some furniture and was served by Dilara.Her service was great and very professional,and also she is very friendly.Even when I had to postpone delivery she was helpful and nice.

Store LocationCasula
Paul T.

Paul T.South East Queensland, QLD

New sofa is absolutely perfect!

Aaron was amazing! Very patient as we went into about a million other stores and kept coming back to him. Helped us design and pick out our sofa! Thanks so much for the help and the perfect sofa

Store LocationMorayfield

Excellent service and great sale price

Paul was a great salesman who responded to my email queries politely and quickly. When i went in store he remembered my name and helped me with information without being pushy. He left me to wander the store and helped with ordering stock. Only issue is how long it takes for furniture to arrive but i was very happy with the sale peice lf the furniture and service so dont mind the wait.

Store LocationCannington Nick Scali
Tse

TseSydney, NSW

Took his time to explain the option and colours and protection plan

Staff at the store were friendly as well whilst waiting to process the purchase

No pressure buying either

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown
Paul

PaulSouth West, WA

No update from Nick Scali after handling out the deposit.

I haven't received any update from Nick Scali since placing the order on Jan 12, 2020.
I understand the current pandemic flu situation but a courtesy email as a minimum should be communicated to your customer. Nick Scali committed to me to contact me after 6 weeks after I pay my deposit on one of their product but didn't get any feedback since getting my DEPOSIT!

Store LocationJandakot
Jessica H.

Jessica H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience and product

After visiting many different furniture stores around Brisbane we found the quality of customer service and products to be much higher at Nick Scali. We were looked after by Peter Stasi, who was very helpful, he showed us a number of lounges that suited our space, budget and taste and within 15 minutes we found the perfect one. The whole process at Nick Scali was quick and easy and the prices were great for the quality of the products. Would rightly recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFortitude valley

Excellent service

Ali was very informative and courteous. We were able to find what we wanted easily in the store and were given relevant and important information about the products. We were shown a range of items our price point and were very satisfied with the experience.

Store LocationPreston
Leigh C.

Leigh C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

We were very happy with our service at the Gepps X store. David made us feel very welcome and comfortable in our decision making. Would defiantly go back to him.

Store LocationGepps cross
Crispin C.

Crispin C.Perth, WA

Chris was just terrific, you are really lucky to have him at your store.

Chris was available.
He was knowledgeable.
Gave us options.
was detailed and specific with options, pricing, insurance, cleaning, delivery.
Everything just happened how he said it would.

Awesome job team, and the team that the developed the business systems for the team.

loved it

Store LocationO conner WA

A big thank you to Lydia at Osborne Park who provided great service throughout the sales process. Was excellent to deal with in store and provided valuable updates up to delivery!

Store LocationOsborne Park

Excellent Service & Excellent Product

The Service from the team at Nick Scali Casula is second to none, Gus and Dilara in particular, both extremely friendly, helpful and professional, I had an issue with delivery on my order and Gus was ontop of it instantly having the items delivered on time, I cannot thank them enough for the way they treated us during the whole process! Their communication skills are also on point, I will definitely be coming back to Nick Scali Casula in future to have the pleasure of being served by Gus and Dilara.

Store LocationNick Scali Casula

Nurse Carleen

Nurse Carleenasked

NSW, Rutherford

Could Judy or someone please call me in regards to my lounge

Hi Nurse Carleen,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send me an email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so I can assist you further with your query.

I hope to hear from you.

Ray

Rayasked

WA, Jandakot

Can someone please call me back on 0403 530 007 concerning order WT07822. I have received email stating ready for delivery on Tuesday 7/4/20 and I want to confirm amount to be paid. Thank you

Hi Ray,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our dispatch team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with dispatch. Our dispatch team will be happy to look into and assist you with any queries you may have regarding your delivery.

Brendaasked

SA, Marion

Hi about 4 years ago I bought a beautiful dining table and chairs, table is round white top and crome legs, chairs were $400 each very comfortable. I noticed yesterday the crome legs on the chairs and table seems rough to touch and feels pitted? How would I clean them please never cleaned them before only wiped them with a duster .

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concern with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this.

Should you have any other queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@Nickscali.com.au

Rang no help at all