Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Hobart, QLD, etc...
4.5 from 7,282 reviews

5,593

CTW Brisbane

CTW BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only Place To Shop

Great, well priced range of stock. Our salesman Kevin was genuine, friendly, helpful & informative. The whole process was extremely easy. Nick Scali will be the first place I go to when we need more furniture.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Brisbane

Maroochydore Nic Scali

No problems with any of the above. George was friendly and efficient. Would visit store again for future shopping. Drove for 2 hours to shop there. Will update my experience when my lounge arrives and is set up. First time shopping at Nick Scali.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Sarah

SarahIllawarra, NSW

Delivery service

Dom Michael and Chris were very helpful on time and help me move the old lounge to the garage then place the boxes down stairs what a great team they are thank you boys and Nick Scali

Avhyenda

AvhyendaBrisbane

The most beautiful furniture with the best service

I went into Nick Scali with the partner to look for a dining room table and chairs. After a quick browse, I was approached by Wendy, who was an absolute gem. She was very helpful and friendly, talking me through the different options and even going as far as consolidating my order with another one that I had previously placed at another Nick Scali store. I didn't end up getting a table but bought 4 dining room chairs, which I am extremely happy with. I would highly recommend Nick Scali North Lakes, not just for the quality of product, but for the amazing customer service. Thank you for such a great shopping experience!

Store LocationNick Scali North Lakes

Allan was excellent.

We intended to purchase that day in store. Allan gave us the space we needed to go through all the lounge suites. We narrowed it down to 3 and Allan gave us all the information we needed to make the final decision. Excellent service Allan.

Store LocationPreston

Pip

Pip

Great experience

The shop was quite busy but the staff were really helpful and understanding that I was in a rush. Lydia who helped us was amazing- so professional and personable which is rare in sales

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationOsbourne park but did research at midland who were also amazing

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Excellent Service from Lydia

It took me a number of competitor stores to find the perfect sofa and Nick Scali had the one I was after. Lydia provided outstanding customer service. I couldnt go wrong in Lydia hands and with a great product. Lydia always kept me informed on delivery. The delivery was seemless and the guys that delivered were efficient and professional. Great job. I will have no hesitation of recommending to my friends to go and see Lydia at Nick Scali or purchasing something else from the store.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA

Great service!

It was very easy to navigate the store and find what we wanted. We were very satisfied with the quality and price of the product we bought. We were very happy with the customer service. She treated us with care and answered all our questions.

Store LocationSeven Hills
SVR

SVRCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This was a replacement and its a lovely couch

no I did not assemble. The delivery guys did it. But they were in a rush. And did not take the care that requires when you spend so much money.

Store LocationCsnberra

The service was impeccable!

Martin's service was exceptional, the perfect amount of attention and information, but allowed us the time to talk/make a decision on our own. We haven't got our sofa yet, but waiting with great excitement for its arrival! Thanks all, we'll be back!

Store LocationGepps Cross

wayne m.

wayne m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service from Frank Martelli

We bought an electric recliner lounge from Nick Scali about three years ago. Over a period of time the seats in the couch separated a bit leaving a noticeable gap between the seats. They provided excellent service, first by having a technician come and identify the problem, the today Frank came and replaced the frame inside the seat. He was prompt, rang before arrival and did an extremely good job of fixing my couch. I always say the measure of a company is how they respond to problems. In this case I couldn't ask for better service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Darrell

DarrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales Person

Andrew was polite and informative. He explained all the details of our purchase. Andrew had a pleasant nature and at no time did he make us uncomfortable or pushed. We are happy with our purchase.

Store LocationFrankston

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading information

Was not told on the day of order we had to pay CASH to our delivery guy. Made it sound like delivery was included with our $4200 lounge. Ridiculous. Rude staff too. Delivery guys were polite but also leave behind the huge boxes for you to discard which is just poor service really. Dont recommend. Go to Plush or somewhere else.

Store LocationMacgregor
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Bob

BobSydney

Good service

Have a good range of furniture , and offered a great after sale service after we had a minor issue
Over all happy with my experience ,Definitely will buy again in the future

murray m.

murray m.Illawarra, NSW

delivery service

dom michael and chris we're on time polite took great care in assembling all the products that we bought they took there time even though they had more deliveries to do iv had some bad experience with deliveries but these boys restored my faith that there is good people out there who take care in there work thank you boys for a great experience

Store Locationwarrawong

Fantastic service from Nick Scali at Gepps Cross, in particular Brian. As soon as we walked in the door we were kindly greeted. Brian had a wide range of knowledge on all the products which he used to help us pick the perfect lounge. Very happy with our experience.

Store LocationGepps cross, South Australia

Very fast and efficient recommend to anyone

Very happy will continue to purchase Nick scalli products service was easy to arrange and very prompt and efficient service tech understood problem quickly and rectified our issue thank you again

Store LocationWorrawong

Farrel from Alexandria - Exceptional Customer Service

Farrel was an absolute pleasure and helped me find the sofa & TV unit I was looking for! He had a lot of patience as I spent quite a while looking around and made sure I was accommodated well. When I came across anything I liked, he went to check the availability straight away. If you're after exceptional customer service, ask for Farrel from the Alexandria store!

Bev

BevWaramanga 2611, ACT

Frank provided quick service. Friendly and professional.

The staples had came loose from the footrest of our Chifley two seater lounge. Frank stapled these back quickly and professionally. Looks as new. Frank is friendly and efficient. Handsome too.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationFyshwick

Michael L.

Michael L.Perth, WA

Fantastic staff, great store

Jenny was fantastic to deal with. Non pushy and very pleasant. She know's her products and was able to give me very good advice on making the right choice for my needs. Would definitely recommend to this store, and when you get there ask for Jenny.

Store LocationMidland

Paula S.

Paula S.asked

Where could I find a Bally TV unit and how much

Jasneet W.asked

I purchased Tallin dining and coffee table from Castle hill in January 2019 store and on one day in May 2019 i was sitting on the couch with my feet on coffee table and suddenly the marble broke and corner of coffee table fell off. I believe this is a very usual and common sitting position in a family area. I can clearly see from the broken side that the marble quality underneath the coating is very poor as crystals are easily coming off from it just by rubbing it with hand. This is surely not a good marble. but when I reported this to Nick Scali, The case officer spoke to my very bluntly and rudely as if i don't have any right to complaint about their product. without even physically checking the table, she closed my case with an argument that i used it inappropriately. this is very bad customer service. and if this is the kind of warranty they offer on their products then this warranty is of no use to anyone.

Can someone from nick scali speak to me and listen from my point of view here?

Jasneet

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Jasneet,
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with your coffee table.
As our goods are all custom ordered and built for purpose, I hope you can appreciate that the size and weight of a person's legs are significantly different to what can be expected from crockery and foods.
With that being said, I am happy to have this escalated within the service team to address this with you in a goodwill manner.
To do so I will just need your order number, or the contact info which would have been on your order, to find out more.
I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, Peter
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi,

I understand your opinion but I am average build with 70kg weight, and the net weight on the table wont be more than 5 kg when i am sitting on the couch. I have been using different other wooden and glass tables in similar fashion before but none of them broke. The problem is the case officer didn't even trusted my view. how can she come to a conclusion without checking the marble quality of my table? I was alarmed about the quality of your marble in very beginning when during the delivery in January the dining table marble was broken despite full proof packing. at that time I thought this was one off poor quality product issue but i was wrong.

There were 2 reasons i choose this marble table - First - Because of your brand name and i trusted in your warranty you care for your customers post sale, Second - i expected marble table to be tougher. Nick scali failed me on both this time. Please look into this. My number is 0447214733. Thanks for reconsidering your decision here.

Regards
Jasneet

Jasneet W.

When are you going to call me??

DMBasked

I have just had a Leather sofa delivered 5 days ago and it stinks of chemicals. We cannot sit on it. We placed two large winter blankets on it in an effort to try to deaden the smell but this did not work on it and the smell is there still. We have tried using a fan and have 5 scented candles buring to get rid of the smell. NO USE. I am a previous customer and this did not happen with the previous lounge but I have been told you have changed manufactures to China and the leather is not the same as the first despite being told it was the same as my first lounge. We are now sitting on the floor as this is better than sitting anywhere on or near the lounge. A technican is coming on wednesday 5 days from now but I do not think we can tolerate the smell or the necessity to have all the windows open all the time. It is now getting cold at night. We are in a small apartment and the previous sofa has been given to family the same day as delivery of the new one. This is a most unsatisfactory, disappointing and disgusting. The smell is so bad it gives you a headache and bad taste in your mouth. We are also extremely concerned the impact of these chemicals is having on our health. The solution will be for you to take this lounge away provide refund and we will look elsewhere as I cannot see how this smell can be removed.

Morris

Hi there, we have just had the same problem. What type of couch and colour did you purchase? We purchased the Chifley in white.

DMB

Hi Morris we bought the Volante Chocolate have you managed to get the smell out of your couch?

We have used fans today on it to air the lounge all it did was send the foul smell through the whole house.

When we did sit on it with the blankets trying again after adding a third thick blanket the smell went all they way through to our clothes again. It is a very comfortable lounge but the smell is so foul we cannot sit on it.

I really am lost by all of this as the first leather lounge we purchased from them was great no smell and that was less than 3yrs ago in the same color.

It is going to be a very long uncomfortable and very smelly wait till wednesday.

Morris

We had our couch taken away Thursday. (2 weeks after delivery of the couch). The toxic odor could not be removed. We also suffered terribly. We went into their store yesterday to look at buying another one of Nick Scali's couches. We looked at the fabric couches, but we did not see anything we liked. We are very concerned that we will end up with toxic odor again with another leather couch. We cannot go through that again. Let us know how you get on. All the best with everything.

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives