Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores (page 2 of 404)

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Hobart, QLD, etc...
4.5 from 8,078 reviews

4.5

8,078 reviews
    4.6 (1,864)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (98) · No (2,067)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (213) · No (1,940)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)
    4.7 (2,192)

Wendy Evans

Wendy EvansMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service from Brian, he’s always so helpful, this is our second Order with him

Love Nicscali can’t wait for all our furniture to arrive, there is always a great variety of products in each range to complete the look for your room, reasonably priced when on sale

Store LocationGepps cross

Damaged table

I went to Nick Scali because they pride themselves on quality furniture I received my concrete table and as the weeks went on as I wiped down the table became more and more obvious they had scratched the table and tried to cover it up there a huge dark mark they have obviously tried to buff out and put something on it to make it look not so obvious against the rest of the table but as you start wiping it down it’s starting to reveal the big fault! its extremely obvious this has happened when the table has been made! And Because I didn’t report anything in two days they won’t do anything! Super disappointed! Because it’s one Real obvious massive mark in the concrete! And looks like a cheap table now!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ryan H.

Ryan H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great price, great quality and service

Navigating was made easy and calm with the help of the very friendly and knowledgeable Belinda, she answered all questions we had and made our purchase smooth. Thank you Belinda

Store LocationCairns store
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores compares to other Furniture Shops

Love our lounge suite, thank you Marcell!

Marcell was so incredibly helpful and made the task of choosing our new lounge suite such a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Nothing was too much trouble for her. She showed us many options and when it came to selecting the colour, she asked questions regarding our furniture and carpet colourings and then proceeded to take us around the store and show us our selected suite colour against carpet similar in colour to ours. She was very knowledgeable about the suites she was showing us, pointing out pros and cons, posture wise etc. She let us take our time and at no stage did we feel rushed and I felt very comfortable once we finally made our decision. Our lounge suite was worth the wait, we love it!

Store LocationChirnside Victoria
Lulu

Lulu

Great in-store service

We visited the O'Connor store today and were very well assisted by Kim. She was knowledgeable about the lounge we looking at and gave us good advice. She had just the right amount of attentiveness ie helpful but also gave us space to have our own discussion. Highly recommend.

Store LocationO'Connor WA
Anthony S.

Anthony S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service marcell

Marcell done a wonderful job in serving me she had great ideas and helped choose items to fit perfectly in the space required I purchased a couch and dining table with 6 chairs.

Marcell explained things in great detail this was the 3rd store I went to and she ended up getting the sale as she was great to deal with very friendly

Store LocationChirnside park

Super friendly took their time to work out a solution for us.

The team at South Wharf are amazing all three of the guys there helped me and my partner out with advice input and problem solving skills! They continuous offer ongoing help and support for someone like me building their first home!

John and Kath

John and KathPerth, WA

Stylish, comfortable furniture.

Chris was knowledgeable of his products and explained the features of the lounge while actively assessing what our needs were. A great range of furniture and a relaxing buying experience. Really appreciated the samples we were loaned. It helped make colour choices easy. Thank you.

Store LocationO’Connor W.A.

Nick ScaliPerth, WA

Excellent First time visit.

A very well laid out store presenting a wide variety of quality items. My wife and I were assisted by a very pleasant, enthusiastic assistant who was very attentive to our requirements and questions, which she answered fully. This culminated in us purchasing our lounge furniture and are looking forward to delivery. We believe the name of the young lady who assisted greatly is Katie. Please pass on our thanks.

Store LocationJoondalup, Kallaroo, Perth Wa

excellent customer service

Margot from the West Gosford store cannot be praised highly enough for her excellent customer service and warm and friendly manner. She went out of her way to assist me while also providing service to other customers in the store. I certainly will return in the future when shopping for furniture. Thanks again Margot you are a gem.

Store Locationwest gosford nsw

Lovely store at Casula, Dilara was very thorough and helpful whilst I made my decision on a lounge, went through all the fabrics and different options. Very helpful as I seemed to take a while to make up my mind, Delivery guys very polite and helpful, great customer service by all

Store LocationCasula

Excellent Service GIANCARLO !!

Excellent Customer Service from Giancarlo at Nick Scali Richmond. Highly recommended. Excellent range of furniture and different fabric and colours available. Current sale prices very good.
Giancarlo very honest, easy to talk too and knowledgeable.
Thank you .... will be back.

Debra

DebraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely beautiful and so happy with our choice

The salesperson Marcel guided us through the many choices and alternatives of beautiful furniture , which was so helpful for us. She advised us what would work better with our family and pets considered. We couldn't be more satisfied with our furniture choice and the quality is outstanding.

Store LocationChirnside , Victoria
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Chris was great

Chris was amazing. Greeted us on arrival and helped us through the store. Went above and beyond to help us make the best choice for a couch to suit our first home. Couldn’t be happier and will definetly be returning and referring family and friends. Thanks Chris!

Store LocationO’connor WA
MM3630

MM3630Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More delays, 20 weeks wait for delivery

Delivery for order placed in Feb keeps being pushed back, assured 9-11 weeks, didn't happen. Advised 2/6, changed again to 7/7. Not good enough, 12k spent, not happy, no contact, just texts, won't answer phone.

Store LocationFrankston
Furniture Shops

Taha and Tess were great!

The sales people in store Taha and Tess were great and very patient waiting for my decision on which lounge to buy. I Will definitely return for my next purchase.

Store LocationJandakot WA
Geoff

GeoffQueensland

Solution created

Rick solved the problem I had with finding the perfect sofa quickly and easily. He was able to piece together a modular available in clearance warehouse, do we can have it next week. Great to chat and very friendly. A great experience made very easy. Thanks rick.

Store LocationRobina qld

Great range, customer service and customisable options

Fantastic customer service, well presented shop, clean and neat. Huge range, all items can be customised. The ability to purchase what we had in mind for a reasonable price was great. Other similar shops were not as flexible with range and usually dearer for similar types of furniture.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customers service

Jess at the West Gosford showroom needs a special mention. She was fantastic. Full of knowledge, was pleasent to deal with although the store was incredibly busy, we never felt rushed to make a decision. We were very happy with the service.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Experience

The store was easy to navigate. The range available in the store was exceptional and made selection of style and colour easy. The Sales Manager (Sam) was professional and helped with suggestions and at no point rushed me to make the sale. The entire process was outstanding

Store LocationSkygate Brisbane