Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores

Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores (page 4 of 404)

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Hobart, QLD, etc...
4.5 from 8,078 reviews

4.5

8,078 reviews
    4.6 (1,864)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (98) · No (2,067)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (213) · No (1,940)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)
    4.7 (2,192)

Frederick Bingham

Frederick BinghamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very relaxed visits leading to us choosing to purchase a corner lounge suite from Andrew Baird

Store well laid out and good range. Salesperson had very good knowledge of products and procedures. Love the idea of battery recliners if electricity is not within reach. Can't wait to receive new lounge.

Russ F

Russ FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informed service

My wife and I were looking to purchase a sofa and armchair. David provide balanced and well informed advice regarding the range of products which Nick Scali were able to provide which satisfied our stated needs. He made us aware of the full range of options available to us and at no stage did David try to influence our decision. I have no hesitation recommending the Morayfield store.

Excellent service

Katie at the Midland store was wonderful. She went above and beyond to accommodate us and ensure we made the right choice! Thank you for all your help again Katie!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Retail Stores compares to other Furniture Shops

Dora

DoraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best salesman award for May 2020

Darren

DarrenVictoria

Great salesman

George who we were fortunate enough to conduct our business with was a consummate professional. His knowledge and easy going nature was a terrific experience. A great salesman and a credit to your organisation

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Essendon

Thanks Ken for suggesting the two lounge chairs and colours they match in and complete my Nick Scala Lounge and dinning room so happy with Your recommendation and service - no pressure to buy just quality service

False information about product

False information given on my lounge before purchase. Strongly not satisfied with quality. Tried to resolve with specialist no luck ...Not happy at all...Take this matter furthe.No recommendations for nick scali.

My order no. was HM27879.Thanks

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Wonderful Sales Staff - Katie

I called into the Midland store a couple of weeks ago and was greeted by Katie. I was just looking at sofas and she was very helpful and informative regarding the sofas, I didn't buy at the time but called in again on Saturday 16/5. My husband and I was sitting on the Toscano sofas when Katie approached and greeted us.
She remembered that we had previously called into the store and even remembered that our daughter was with us last time. I found her very friendly but not pushy, knowledgeable about there products and services offered. We bought two of the sofas and will definitely go back to the store. Would not hesitate in recommending this store.

Stella

StellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent service, I dealt with Margot who exceeded my expectations. She was genuinely very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to deal with. The overall atmosphere of the showroom was relaxed with all staff very attentive and helpful - well done! thank you

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I visited the Chirnside Park store twice over a 3 week period contemplating my options. Marcell on both occassions has been helpful and professional and made my experience very relaxed.

pleasant, present, and perfect

Visited the showroom to look at couches. the showroom was clean and well set out with plenty of room to walk around and push a pram. Was greeted by John who offered assistance should we need it. as we stayed longer in the store John was attentive popping over to answer questions but also stepping away to converse amongst ourselves. I appreciated Johns knowledge and attentiveness. He did not seem annoyed that we spent a long time discussing the different options while our kids crawled around the showroom, he just continued to be pleasant and helpful. John, we had only gone in to browse, but thanks to you we came out of Nick Scali with our new lounge ordered! Thanks for a really nice experience.

shelby

shelbyPerth, WA

Excellent product and service!

The store was excellent and had a spacious layout to navigate through. They had an excellent range of furniture available with excellent quality. I was served by Chad and he made the experience of buying my first ever couch enjoyable and easy with no stress. He was attentive, professional and had all the knowledge. I’ll be definitely recommending this store to anyone in the future. A huge thankyou to Chad!

PDG

PDGSydney, NSW

Mounia your staff member

We have just put a deposit on one of your fabulous pieces of furniture a new lounge and we were so well looked after by Mounia at your Bankstown showroom. She was very patient with us showing us all the options available to us and trying to get us to get the product that we needed. Mounia spent a lot of time with us as we decided style and colour of leather. We will send our friends on the days Mounia is in the show room.

ReneeM

ReneeMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sales Person - Vipin

Vipin was our Sales person and we commend him on his product knowledge and service - he was never pushy and always professional - We would always go back to Nick Scali for future purchases - well done Vipin

Mal Blissett

Mal BlissettPerth, WA

Great range and attentive service

Sales person, Katie, was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was great without being pushy Great range of styles and colours and we are very happy with our choice. Would recommend this store

Terrific

Paul was helpful and informative with a great, non pushy sales attitude. This made our experience much more enjoyable.

I will happily recommend Nick Scali Cannington to family and friends.

Polina’s service was excellent!

Polina was so lovely and helpful - she took the time to explain the different look and feel of couches and materials. Made us feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable.

Satisfied with range of products available and ability to choose from various materials. Store was clean and easy to navigate but no hand sanitizer available for customer use. Nice to know coffee tables, dining tables and chair are available to purchase too.

Great service from Steven

Steven was very helpful and polite. Thanks very much for your assistance today it made the whole experience very easy. We look forward to receiving our couch and dealing with nick scali again in the future

Maryam Barmi

Maryam BarmiPerth, WA

Helpful and smiley

Steve helped us to understand different available options with a sofa and checked our requests couple of times over the system to ensure we are happy and satisfied. Store set up was quiet easy to navigate and find related products.

David

David

Alan was amazing

Bought 2 recliners. Was helped by Alan who had an unprecedented amount of product knowledge. We were so lucky we got him to help us with our selection. Really happy with Alan’s service.