Nick Scali Furniture SA

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (167)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (75%) · Not as advertised (25%)

Amazing Service.

It’s not often I go out of my way to leave reviews online. But the service I recently received from your salesman Scott was top notch. Really helpful and informative; made the process and purchase a breeze. Good help is hard to find these days; but not at Nick Scali Marion if you’re lucky enough to be greeted by Scott.

Ben

Ben

Awesome TV Unit

Bought a TV unit from Nick Scali Marion. The salesman Scott was super helpful and the unit I bought looks great in our living room. Bought a couch a year ago from there too and that is great as well. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Store LocationMarion

Decorating advice and good furniture!

The Mile End store is well laid out and has a lot of furniture. The salesman Michael was enthusiastic and very supportive in helping me to select 2 reclining lounges and a matching chair. I appreciated him focussing on the purpose of the furniture, ( hypnotherapy and couples counseling). It needed to be long lasting, comfortable and look good. I could not have white or just pink!
Michael really helped with the colour selection and the overall concept. He gave sensible advice about the benefits and limitations of the electric recliners versus the manual ones.
I would recommend the store to others looking for good quality furniture and an enjoyable shopping experience. The special sale and discount helped too!

Store LocationMile End
Nathan E.

Nathan E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service and communication!!!

I purchased my sofa and was extremely happy with the team (Lynette) at Mile End. She provided great service and communicated from sale to delivery date. A great all round experience!!

Store LocationMile End, SA

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always amazing service

We have so far purchased a dining table and chairs a leather lounge and coffee table, see images I have photographed from our home. We just ordered the swivel lounge chair and looking forward to adding to our collection. Scott at the Marion branch is our number 1 go to guy, always helpful never pushy and extremely pleasant to deal with. We have been completely converted, used to buy our furniture from Harvey Norman but Nick Scali is classy, great quality and the absolute best service EVERY time. Thank you Scott and all you fabulous guys and girls at Marion xx

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly, helpful service

We were impressed with the large range of products. The show room was very well layed out and clean. Maya was very helpful without being to pushy. We are looking forward to receiving our couch.

Store LocationMile End, Adelaide

Steph

StephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly helpful service

We looked at a few different furniture stores on the same day and found the Nick Scali store well laid out with sofas displayed in spacious setting arrangements. We liked the style of their sofas and they were reasonably priced (And were on special in January). The sales assistant Mark was very helpful understanding our needs and directing us to sofas that met our style and size preferences and helping with colour choices by showing us how it looked made up on a different sofa. Can't comment on the sofa or delivery process at this stage as that is not due for several weeks but Mark explained delivery, waiting period and deposit process to us carefully. So rating is for sales experience which was knowledgable, friendly and personable.

Store LocationNick Scali Gepps Cross SA

Maria

Maria

Nice designs

Our service was friendly and helpful. The sales assistant helped us to decide on colour and didn’t mind moving the dining chair around the showroom so we could get an idea on how colours would work together

Store LocationGepps Cross SA
Olivia

OliviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely disgusted with the run around I've been given with my delivery of my couch, was advised would be delivered Early January at the LATEST end of January, so purchased couch with the intent of knowing i would get it before February as we will be oversea, advised today wont be delivered until 3rd of February when we wont be here. now being advised we have to wait a further month for it to be delivered. do not recommenced, have spent half of my days calling getting conformation to only be advised this. ive called over 4 times getting conformation of delivery prior to feb.

Can’t wait to get it home!

Only just ordered our Loungesuite but the experience so far has been very positive. Store was easy to navigate and well laid out to comfortably view furniture. A great range to choose from and feel it is a great price for the quality. Really impressed with customer service and the salesman helping us from our first visit, to returning to purchase. He was helpful with knowledge and ideas but not pressuring in any way.

Store LocationGepps cross home base

Liz

LizCentral, SA

New lounge.

Although we have only ordered our lounge, Mark was extremely helpful & guided us through the whole process over our 2 visits! It has been a pleasure & I’m sure we’ll be more than happy with the lounge! Thank you Mark!

Customer service

Martin was amazing and his knowledge of the product and colour scheme helped us immensely to choose our lounge. Martin's patience and dedication without being pushy was truly a blessing. His vision and interior design knowledge helped us choose with ease and knowledge we are on the right track.

Lounge

Was out looking for a new lounge, wasn't sure what I was after. Mark from Gepps X was very informative, very helpful and easy to deal with, which made the purchase effortless.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never again - a poor quality product

The sales assistant was very helpful. The product range pretty standard. The final product I have bought is so uncomfortable and poor quality. THere is no lumber support at all and my back can't tolerate it any more. I have given it over 8 months to try and get use to it but to no avail. High,y disappointed and now have to sell the thing and find something else. Clearly I didn't try the 3 seater sofa enough when buying it, however, the lack of lumber support is a glaring weakness of the product.

Store LocationMile end
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Sally L

Sally LAdelaide

Wonderful experience

Nick helped me find the perfect lounge from their huge range. I appreciated the patient and knowledgable service I received. My son and daughter in law bought their lounge from there some years ago and are still loving it. I was impressed with the choice, quality and prices. It was great to be able to shop locally.

Store LocationGlynde South Australia

Great customer service

Mark from the Gepps Cross store assisted me with a couch purchase yesterday. Was not pushy in any way, friendly, very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. Explained the entire process, how it would be delivered, what I could expect between now and delivery then how it would be assembled. Went over the order form to show the correct details were used, such as the actual lounge and colour of fabric chosen. Thank you Mark.

3 x products, 3 x Issues

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Leah

Yep.....10 days later and no response. Typical nick scali!!

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Just bought a dining table and chairs from Nick Scali Gepps Cross. Martin the salesman was exceptional, not pushy at all, offering assistance but giving us space to look around at different things. Then when we had found one we liked he was great, gave us some excellent advice on which chairs would go (even carried them around for us from the other side of the store) and suggestions for looking after the chairs (eg rotating so they fade evenly rather than leaving the same ones by the window). Fantastic experience and we look forward to getting the furniture delivered and assembled next week (have given the product 5 stars based on the quality and workmanship on the display item).

Store LocationNick Scali Gepps Cross

Staff were very helpful, not over bearing, left us alone until we decided what we wanted and needed more answers, David the salesperson was very helpful and assisted, everything was explained really well

Anita

AnitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High Quality of Furniture and Professional Team Service

Our initial plan to navigate the store was planning to purchase a TV unit, however after discussion with Martin, experience salesman and another teammate at Gepps Cross - we bought three more items from one transaction. We are very happy to make the right decisions with good quality furniture, professional service and comfortable shopping environment. The last but not the least, we are planning to buy few more items after went through their website. We hope to see Martin again on this weekend and also we would like to recommend our friends to visit the store and meet Martin!!

Store LocationGepps Cross, purchase from Martin