Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (120)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (63) · Not as advertised (20)

Great service!!

Thank you for your great service and knowledge Brian, made our buying experience a great one and can't wait for our new couch to arrive.

Store LocationGepps cross SA

Amazing service and sofa!!

Mark was really helpful. He was there to answer all of our questions. We love the sofa and can’t wait for it to arrive!

Store LocationGepps Cross, SA

Very friendly and genuine service.

Massive discounts on beautiful furniture. Simon at the Gepps cross store was helpful when required and allowed our space when we needed it. Very satisfied with our purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationGepps Cross Adelaide, South Australia.
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross compares to other Furniture Shops

Edward Soosai

Edward SoosaiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brian

Excellent customer Service! provide us with comfort that we are making the right purchase! Would highly recommend! With current restriction delivery dates for lounges are pretty long but that's just the current climate.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Amazing Customer Service!

The customer service my mother and I receive from Mark and another gentleman whose name unfortunately can’t remember was amazing.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Brian's customer service was excellent. Would recommend him to others.

Went to Nick Scali to buy a couch with my partner. Shortly after entering the store we were greeted by a friendly outgoing employee, Brian. Brian was very helpful and very friendly. Brian went above and beyond to meet our needs. Would recommend to family and friends.

Store LocationGepps Cross ADELAIDE

Amazing service from Brian

Very friendly, very helpful, very knowledgeable, would definalty seek his service when going for a shop their again. Made sure we had an understanding of the nick scali damage warranty before agreeing to it.

Sally S.

Sally S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

Brian helped me today pick out a new lounge suite. He was awesome help, he showed me better product for similar prices and had my best interests in mind. Very happy with my overall experience with him ☺️

Store LocationGepps cross, SA
Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing furniture

Congratulations on a wonderful store,the range and quality is superb .I had the pleasure of dealing with a delightful gentleman by the name of Brian who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.I was totally satisfied with my purchase .

Store LocationGepps cross SA

Mel Nguyen

Mel NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brian was awesome!

Brian was very helpful, informative and patient with my mum and I. My mum does not speak English but Brian was very kind and tried his best in including her with conversations. Can't recommend him enough, thanks Brian! We are very much looking forward to our sofa which is arriving tomorrow.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Dperfe

DperfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Brian helped me to find the perfect sofa for my living room. Brian made the ordering, payment and delivery process very easy and stress free. I will recommend to friends and family.

Phil and Lesley

Phil and LesleyCentral, SA

Excellent service from Mark

Mark looked after my wife and I entirely throughout the purchase of a new lounge suit. Specifically, Mark:
1. Helped us to explore alternative lounge solutions
2. Provided detailed explanations of the preferred lounges allowing us to finalize the selection
3. Ensured that we were aware of all facts and details of our final selection, including color, battery/power recliner operation
4. Provided very detailed disclosure of the delivery process and timing
5. Provided a good quote and sale price
We were both very satisfied with the service and customer treatment we received, without being rushed.
The delivered quality product has now arrived and we are so happy with the end result.
Many thanks Mark.

Store LocationSouth Australia Gepps Cross

Brian the legend- ATLANTA

Informative, honest, absolutely brilliant to talk to. Easy and fast sale, recommend!
Brian made everything easy and was a great laugh. Passion, wit and accommodating for us. Wanted the best result and made sure we got it.

Store LocationGepps x

Mark needs to be acknowledged for great service

We purchased the Cassia lounge on the 22/8/20 from your Gepps Cross store. There were simply 2 reasons why we bought from Nick Scali - the quality product and the quality of the salesperson. Mark is an absolute asset to your business. He is very personable, knowledgeable, honest and in tune to your needs. He definitely quickly built rapport and that made the sales process comfortable without feeling pressured in anyway. He was so lovely that our 3yo keeps talking about "Mark the good man" and wants to go back to visit!!! Mark needs to be commended and recognized for his service.

HD Earthworks

HD EarthworksEast Arnhem, NT

Excellent service
Easy to navigate
Satisfied with the agoura package served by mark
The range was available in different locations but accessible for myself, easy to work with

Store LocationGepps cross

Connie Aforozis

Connie AforozisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Company To Work With

The store is tidy and beautifully laid out, it was easy to look at each piece of furniture and choose what we want. Mark was remarkable and knew his product, he was kind, friendly and personable without being pushy which is a wonderful quality in a sales person. The product is well made and luxurious. We highly recommend Nick Scali.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationGepps Cross, South Australia
Emily V

Emily VMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gepps Cross

The service received from Mark was fabulous, he was a delight and made choosing our couch so easy. Bit of a bummer the color I wanted I had to wait for, 10-12wks but hopefully it will be worth it.

Stephen T.

Stephen T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My order number is HG27946.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Gary Kroon

Gary Kroon

Excellent service

Received excellent service from David, went out of his way to inform us and helped us to make a decision as we were very undecided what to buy.
Very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Store LocationNick Scali Gepps Cross SA
Alun F.

Alun F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

I was served by Brian at the Gepps Cross store and his service was nothing short of incredible and was the clear reason why I chose to purchase a lounge with your store. Yes the lounge is amazing but the customer focus was the key factor. First class service and I'll be recommending to all family and friends.