Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

Nick Scali Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

very happy

we spent three or four days going back to the store and reviewing our options and measuring up different types of combos, we found Martin so patient and knowledgable and cooperative in making our final decision, just waiting for our goods to arrive and enjoy.

Store LocationGepps Cross

The service was impeccable!

Martin's service was exceptional, the perfect amount of attention and information, but allowed us the time to talk/make a decision on our own. We haven't got our sofa yet, but waiting with great excitement for its arrival! Thanks all, we'll be back!

Store LocationGepps Cross

Fantastic service from Nick Scali at Gepps Cross, in particular Brian. As soon as we walked in the door we were kindly greeted. Brian had a wide range of knowledge on all the products which he used to help us pick the perfect lounge. Very happy with our experience.

Store LocationGepps cross, South Australia
Lauren

LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gatwick Dining table

Myself and my partner visited Nick Scali at Gepps X in SA and we were served by a man named Mark. Mark was polite and gave perfect advice for the concrete dining table and matching coffee table we were purchasing in the Gatwick range.
This included care information and delivery information which we found very helpful.
Please recognise Mark for his great customer service focus and knowledge of products.

Store LocationGepps X Adelaide

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience!!

Excellent service from Mark! He has a great personality and he also had a lot of patience with us while we decided on the right product! Will definitely go back!

Store LocationGepps Cross, South Australia

G. Molineux

G. MolineuxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

Attentive service from salesman.

Key selling point was Italian leather.

Plethora of ranges to choose from.

Navigating the show room was delightful.

Will definitely be coming back in the future.

Keep up the amazing work Nick Scali!

Happy shopper

Happy shopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These chairs are perfect for our home

We had no trouble finding the type of chair that we were looking for for our family room. We liked the quality, style and price of the chairs that we chose. Salesman was very helpful and spent adequate time to assist us with our purchase.

Store LocationGepps Cross Adelaide SA

Great service and products

The store at Gepps Cross was beautiful and presented very well. The customer service was great and Brian who served me was very helpful and made purchasing and deciding on peices a very seamless and easy experience.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

I recently came into Gepps x store to Purchase an arm chair I was served by a gentleman named Martin . He was very helpful and knowledgeable he took the time to help me find just the right chair cant wait to sit in it thanks

Store LocationGepps cross

Fantastic! I have found the perfect couch for the family

I have been searching for the perfect couch for 6 months and found it at Nick Scali Gepps Cross! I spoke with Martin and I believe he is one of the best Salesman that I have ever met his knowledge and service were exemplary, completely above anything that I could of expected. I first came into the store 4 months ago inquiring about a couch and Martin remembered who I was and what I was looking for. Martin was the reason I came back to Nick Scali and wanted to speak to him only. I personally would like to thank him for his time and efforts as he sets the example for others to follow.
I will be referring everyone I know to him Thanks again Martin and thank you Nick Scali very happy family.

Store LocationNick Scali Gepps Cross, SA

Just what we wanted.

Our sales rep Brian was exceptionaly knowledgeable about the Nick Scali product. He was patient and accommodating. The store itself had a relaxing vibe even though it was consistently occupied by people.

Chelsea

ChelseaEyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent customer service

We ordered our couch 2 weeks from the Gepps cross store. I received plenty of help when looking at the couches and all my questions were answered. I was made to feel comfortable sitting on all the couches as if imagining them in my home. I'd been looking at Nick scali couches online for a while now, and they are even better in person. Thanks Tim for all you help in store.

Store LocationGepps cross

Great products and service

Beautiful furniture throughout the store, good quality and range, and impressive show room. Thanks to Brian for his great service, didn't pressure a decision, knowledgeable and very willing to help.

Prospective buyers: Ask for Martin

At the end of the day, our decision to make this purchase with Nick Scali came down to the excellent "no pressure" service and advice provided by Martin at the Gepps Cross store. Very happy with our buying experience.

Great Service!

So happy with the service provided by Martin. I am looking forward to receiving delivery of a beautiful lounge and am positive that I will enjoy it for years to come.

Purchase of sofa

Easy to navigate the store, good spacious layout of items. It would have been good to see a wider range of items including bedroom furniture on the shop floor. Satisfied with the quality of the products. Assembly service included.

Store LocationSA, Gepps Cross

Braden F

Braden FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Very happy with the service provided by Brian at Gepps Cross. He was a great help and ensured we were happy with our choice in product. Look forward to receiving delivery soon!

Emma

EmmaSouth Australia

Beautiful product and Friendly service

Was greeted with a smile by Martin, but never felt hurried or pushed into making a purchase. Lovely range of good quality products.
Martin was friendly and helpful, and showed various products in various colours once he knew what we were searching for. Would definitely recommend this store. Product now ordered, awaiting delivery.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service for Steve the technician

Had Steve out to fix a minor problem with my lounge. Steve identified & fixed the problem quickly and cleaned up after himself.

Thanks Steve and Nick Scali for the great service!

Nick Scali Magic

Ask for Martin. The man knows his stuff inside out, upside down! Watched him carry 10+ different chairs across the store just for my wifes entertainment!! Great 2nd experience with him! We will be back again! Marty & Claire