Great customer service!

After looking for a lounge suite for over two weeks, my partner and I walked into Nick Scali feeling defeated. We had decided we wanted a modular lounge suite but couldn't find an option with two reclining seats facing the same direction. We had had found the ALPA lounge set which had a chaise and recliner facing the same direction. Not what we had originally planned, but we were tired of looking for our 'perfect' lounge suite. We were greeted by Martin who provided some information and gave us space. He later returned and provided us with two magic words 'fully customisable'. Martin answered all of our questions and helped us design our 'perfect' lounge suite. After all the paperwork was complete, Martin ensured we knew the process between signing the paper work and receiving our lounge. I am very satisfied with Martin's customer service and I look forward to delivery day!

Brian - Fantastic!

After scouring all of Adelaide for the perfect lounge - I walked into Nick Scali @ Gepps X on Saturday. I found several lounges that caught my eye, and I was greeted and had a had a chat with the lovely Brian.
Brian was gentle and non- abrasive and was able to point out that the configuration of what I could see could be customised to whatever my needs were. This is something that I hadn't even thought of previously as most places are "what you see is what you get'
After looking at a few we found a couch that we were super interested in, Brian answered all of our questions (and wasn't even phased by our short-tempered and bored little 2 year old son!) and provided his card with the specifications and details of the couch, and the promise that whatever help we needed or questions we had - he was there to help. We then returned Sunday, sought out Brian instore and purchased :) Brian also let us know of the cut off for ordering to ensure that we had it in time for xmas which is important to us as we will have guests throughout the festive season that will need to see and sit on our new lounge! Thanks Brian!!

Store LocationGepps Cross - SA

Martin is a Legend

We went in the store 3 times before we made a decision LOL.
Martin was our sales person, he gave us time and space and was very informative.
I am so excited about our purchase and I can't wait to get my new lounge.

Joke not a service

I have just got delivered product form shop and delivery persons dropped packaging boxes etc. in front of my house saying we don’t collect them because we have not got a space in van. It was most expensive delivery service which I had to pay and most memorable.

From Haps

Well, in this case if you are so concern of OHNS, I am proposing your company to notify or suggest customers to pick up products directly from shops or/and use less concern but service-oriented services charging 50% less for delivery. Furthermore, nobody told me about your QS polices, I bought furniture not establishment hence I did not visit your shop with solicitors. Well, this episode gave me something to think, what shall I expect from your service department in case when the product will be faulty?
Suggestion to your executives: less thoughts about process but usage common sense. All Gepps Cross businesses are able to deliver products, remove rubbish and old products but not yours.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Haps, I'm very sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with your experience regarding the packaging and plastic. We offer a service whereby we install and assemble your furniture where you specify and move the old furniture out of the way if required. However, as stated on your order and on our website, we do not take the packaging and plastic away from our customers' homes as our drivers make consecutive deliveries and it is a Workplace Health and Safety (OH&S) issue for them to have things like plastic and cardboard strewn over the floor of the truck when they're lifting sizable goods. However, I do want to let you know that this is an area we are aware of and we are always looking to improve our service for our customers. As such, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care

Martin's service was outstanding at Nick Scali, Gepps Cross

"I don't want to oversell it or undersell it" is what Martin said, after he allowed us enough time to inspect and try the Spencer couch with no interruption at all, unlike most salesmen we encountered. Martin offered us thorough insights and answered all our questions about the couch in detail including the shipping process. We came back few days later and he remembered our names and made the paper work straight forward, including the Skye payment process ...
and not to forget the Spencer couch is awesome!

Store LocationNick Scali Gepps Cross

Good experience at nick Scali

We liked that the salesperson David wasn’t pushy as we entered the store there was no pressure to do a deal! We had researched online so knew what we liked. they let us look around first and if we needed help it was available.only comment is no flexibility with a discount on our 6 dining room chairs.

Store LocationGepps cross

Excellent choice, great staff.

Went into the store to browse, not really expecting to find anything. WRONG !!! Plenty of fantastic items to choose from - made it very difficult. But we persevered and found the perfect lounge suite. And with the aid of a very professional salesman - Martin, found what we were looking for.

Store LocationGepps Cross S.A

Good service

Good set up, store is easy to navigate. Friendly good service. We’re able to accommodate our delivery. Great range of products. Love the piece we purchased and look forward to delivery.

Store LocationGepps Cross

nice staff, great design, love it

bought my whole set living room furnitures with nick scail. Martin at greeps cross is very nice and helpful. furniture is high quality and comfortabel to use. sometimes it takes months for delivery but worth waiting

Perfect Customer Service

Brian was very helpful, efficient and friendly. Made our purchase over the phone and he helped us through it. 10 out of 10 for service. We purchased a dining table with chairs.

Store LocationGepps cross

Amazing customer service

My husband and I just purchased quite a few items today. Archer 3 seater, x2 Trista armchairs, Gatwick table and x8 dining chairs. Mark was our salesman he did a fantastic job in helping us decide on our furniture for our new house that we are renovating. I highly, highly recommend buying from here especially with Mark as your salesman he has such a good eye for this and he loves what he does and the opposite of a pushy salesman!! I love the furniture at Nick Scali it's so modern and trendy and good quality.

Store LocationGepps Cross

Great service! Buying furniture made easy.

Brian and David at Gepps cross didn’t only go above an beyond with me today they were patient and very knowledgeable about each furniture choice/style. Great service Brian and David!

Store LocationGepps Cross

Fantastic service and well priced

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the store at Gepps Cross. The prices were very competative and Brian had a excellent sence of helpfulness without being at all intrusive. He helped to make my purchase a very rewarding and comfortable decision. Brian was very professional and affable. My only critisism would be that there were very few high back lounges available but that seems to be in most stores. I will be back !

Love our lounges

Great service from Mark our salesperson at Gepps Cross when choosing our lounge. Mark was very helpful, considerate and not intrusive. Thank you Mark for your advice and insight, it was very much appreciated.

Excellent shopping experience

The staff Brian at Gepps Cross is amazing, he is very attentive, giving me professional advice and knowing what is the best for you. He will also help you and follow up everything for you in all possible way.
I have bought a wooden table and 4 chairs to match with. Love it a lot, great quality, will definitely recommended to everyone.

August 16th 2019 Update: Very helpful staff

I bought the dining table and chairs few days ago and this morning i returned to the shop to pay off the balance as delivery is coming this afternoon, Staff Mark and Martin were very helpful, helped me with the payment as the receipt has to immediately send to the delivery company. After that i was keep looking at other dining chairs to go with my dining table in the two end. Mark literally walk through the whole shop and look for something that will match with my table, he then bring over the chairs for me to let me have an overall look of the set. Very helpful staff and professional, will definitely return again.

Store LocationGepps Cross

David was the best salesman I've ever experienced

Not only was David super helpful on helping us make a very hard decision, we are so grateful that his knowledge of the products allowed him to find us a great table that was discontinued and not in the store at that time, making me and my girlfriend very happy

He was also super friendly and i had a great time just talking to him

I'll probably come back when i need my brand new sofa

Awesome blokes

Very friendly staff left us happier then when we entered the store with a brilliant live edge tv cabinet for $890 reduced. Very happy! Would definitely recommend them very modern furniture and store. Brian and the other to gentlemen where really awesome.

Store LocationGepps Cross

Upon walking into the store we were warmly greeted by Brian. There were no pushy sales tactics and he gave us the space and time needed to look around. Upon choosing a lounge, Brian gave us all our options and made the process easy. We look forward to our new lounge.

Store LocationGepps Cross3

Excellent Service

Brian was very friendly, courteous, happy & helpful. He was a pleasure to deal with.
Beautiful store, well presented and very clean. Beautiful stylish designer furniture which is competitively priced.
Will be back!

Excellent service

Brian was very helpful and friendly. He is one of a few people left who genuinely loves his job. Beautiful furniture. Will definitely go back.
Very clean and well laid out store.

Store LocationGepps cross home centre