Great product and service

I’m very happy with the product I bought which is the Capella TV unit. I knew what I wanted before I came to the store and it was easy for me to find it. The staff who assisted us were also very helpful and courteous. Overall, I am satisfied with the product and service.

Product Appearance As advertised

perfect location, perfect staffs!

I've made three trips to make the right decision. Nick was very keen to me every time I showed up, and Lywette was efficient to check the limited stock for me to think about.
Their service was so comfort to me and make me no pressure to shopping on site.
That was a great experience walk in and I would recommend everyone who is looking for sofa must go shop or have a look at Scali.

Store LocationGlynde Showroom

What great service!!

I am moving house after my husband passed away last year. I was looking for a sofa and was lucky enough to find Nick Scali. I first went to the Mile End store and Anne Marie was so helpful. After explaining what I was looking for she suggested that their Glynde store had a clearance area and they had just what I needed.A fantastic sofa at an incredible price. I was greeted by Zak and was so pleased by his very pleasant and helpful manner. Deal done !! What a pleasure to do business with such a competent and helpful company. Full marks Nick Scali !!

Store LocationGlynde SA

Zak’s customer service was above and beyond!

Zak was so great when I was in the shop and then patiently answered my queries online outside of business hours. I was prepared to buy the floor stock but he located a brand new one for me without being asked. His service was exceptional!

Store LocationNick Scali - Glynde

Great customer service

Lynette was very knowledgeable and helpful with our purchase. Shee explained everything to us and gave us a great stress free experience .Very highly recommended . Thankyou Lynette we will be back to see you again and will send our friends to you.

Store LocationGlynde

Excellent service, huge range, great quality options.

Best customer service we've had anywhere, in a long time! Zac was ourstanding; patient, informative, listened to and understood our needs, and as such, we have ordered two fantastic sofas!

Fantastic Customer Service!!

As you walk in the Nick Scali Glnyde, it was soo clean and the manager was very helpful. With the guidence of the manager Lynette i found the lounge suite that was suitable for my home. I would recommend all my family & friends to deal with Lynette as she not only knows her products, she's down to earth & very efficient at her work. I'll be back for more beause of Lynette.

Happy customers

Me and my partner had been looking for a lounge suite for quite a long time, we had looked at all different furniture shops but couldn’t find something that ticked all our boxes. We live close to the Nick Scali store in Payneham and thought we would have a look. Thanks to Zak and his very patient and helpful nature we decided to place an order for a Richmond lounge set. Zak made us feel very comfortable and answered all of our questions confidently. Very happy customers, we will return when we need more furniture for our new house. We can’t wait for our new lounge.

Store LocationPayneham store

Great service and shopping experience

Very happy with the lounge that me and my wife had purchased. Lynette the manager was very helpful and went out of her way to look after us, will be back in the future.

Store LocationGlynde Nick Scali

Lynette

Lynette has been exceptional in assisting me with selecting furniture. She has gone out of her way to ensure that i am comfortable and happy with what i have selected. She is always looking out for what else i might like and in constant contact regarding the status of my orders.
Couldn't speak highly enough of her!

Excellent service

Great experience with Lynette. Shopping with my mum for her new lounge suite was easy with no hard sell. She listened to mum and showed her the options that best met her needs. Mum and I both happy and would shop there again

Store LocationGlynde SA

Delivery a scam

Really surprised that Nick Scalli are ok with the "cash only" delivery of couches. We paid a few thousand, waited several months and then made a mistake regarding delivery time. The rude man who delivered the couch would only accept cash! When I spoke to him on the phone and said I could call with a credit card, he told me no. 5 people I spoke with at the Adelaide branches seemed to think this was ok. Also, they refuse to take away any cardboard etc. The man just took away the couch and now I'm expected to pay for a second delivery. couch purchased in full in October 2018... still not here!

Shop LocationSA, Glynde
Hi Kate, I'm sorry to hear of your story and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our delivery drivers are sub-contracted to Nick Scali and as such, they require their delivery fee to be paid in cash. With this being said, a receipt can be provided upon request should you need. With regards to your packaging, we offer a service whereby we install and assemble your furniture where you specify and move the old furniture out of the way if required. However, as stated on your order and on our website, we do not take the packaging and plastic away from our customers' homes as our drivers make consecutive deliveries and it is a Workplace Health and Safety (OH&S) issue for them to have things like plastic and cardboard strewn over the floor of the truck when they're lifting sizable goods. However, I do want to let you know that this is an area we are aware of and we are always looking to improve our service for our customers. As such, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer CareThanks, Hayden, It's now the WH&S, has been since 2012. The fact that Nick Scalli are ok with "cash only" deliveries is distasteful and smells of tax evasion to me.

Crash and burn

When you lose your house and contents, youre in emergency accommodation and your 86 yr old Mum arrives the same night from UK, Lynette at Glynde pulled out all stops to make it happen so that we have at least something very comfy to sit on. More than impressed at her dedication to get a good result under immense pressure. Im sold. Thankyou Lynette for your ‘cando’ dedication!

Repaired couch

Heard a crack when sat down. Rang up nick scali, they sent out repairman and fixed for free.
[name removed] was sent and was awesome.... great bloke did a great job.

Excellent Customer Service and products

We recently visited many furniture stores and several Nick Scali stores in our search for a new lounge and are writing to express how impressed we were with the customer service at your Glynde store, in particular with Lynette.
When we shop we always look for informative product knowledge, flexibility, excellent customer service and no pressure. We kept going back to Firle because we were listened to, offered options when asking for them, and found Lynette to be professional yet personable. She is outstanding in her approach to customers and in listening to us was able to offer several options, and then let us take as long as we needed to make a decision.
We would also like to mention that in Lynette’s absence (when we called in to borrow colour samples) the other staff member Tim was as helpful.
And by the way, are very happy with the items purchased.

Excellent Experience!!

What a great in store experience.
Big Thanx to James, Lynette and Tim.
Amazing Customer Service, very informative and suggestive.
Superb!!

Great experience with Nick Scali Furniture

We would recommend Nick Scali to all our friends, from the professional service from Tim, Sales Représentative, to Steve when we needed help at home. Nothing was too much trouble & we never ever felt pressured. Reliable delivery as well.

Shop LocationSA, Glynde

waiting 12 weeks furniture is still in transit?!?!

Purchased Nick Scali lounge on 16th March 2018 have been told that delivery time is around 10-12 weeks but with bit of luck I will receive my furniture earlier.
However it has been 12 weeks and still not sign of it. Apparently it is still in transit and no body knows when it will arrive!!!! Not happy at all
Sales person was amazing can't fault him at all but waiting time is horrible
Can't stand when people don't keep their promises

Shop LocationSA, Glynde
Hi AdyB, I'm truly sorry to hear if there has been a delay with you order. I'd like to investigate this matter with my dispatch manager for you to find the reasoning behind this. For me to do this, can you please let me know your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form? If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public forum, please email your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer CareGot my lounge last week. When I went to pay in full I decided to buy that extra protection which comes with care kit. Sales lady wouldn't give me care kit to take home, she assured me care kit will come with the lounge. Guess what?? lounge has arrived few days after I paid but NO CARE KIT!!!. Called and complained, have been told care kit will be mailed to me via Australia post. Today 8 days later still no care kit, have called Nick Scali again and have been told that care kit has been delivered on 25th?!?!? Delivered where? Delivered to whom as I still don't have it. My partner has been waiting whole last week at home for care kit delivery to arrive and today I have been told that it has been delivered?!? Now I have to wait till Nick Scali sorts out this issue with Australia Post and wait God knows how long :( Hope somebody can solve this puzzle soon. Furthermore, one of the recliners has a ding at the footrest as it was pushed in transit against something hard, so waiting for repair man to arrive next week. Hope he will not get lost in transit as my care kit. So far nothing but nightmare. Love my lounge it is super comfy but if I knew what I will have to go through I wouldn't have purchased it in a first place.Not worth the hassle.Hi AdyB, I'm terribly sorry to hear you haven't received your care kit as yet. I'd like to chase this up with my Dispatch Manager so we can have a care kit sent to you as soon as possible. For me to do this, I'd just need your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form? If you don't wish to share this information publicly, please email your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care

Recliner Fixed by Steve

Steve came out to fix one of my recliners. He was on time, friendly and helpful and I haven't had any issues since. Very happy with the support provided after purchasing my lounge suite last year. It was all sorted soon after lodging the request.

Service

We have been very pleased with dealing with Nick Scali. From sales to service, all has been exceptional. Friebdly service picking out our lounge, any problems were dealt with promptly and followed by a phone call to make sure we were satisfied and iff there was anything else they could do. We had a service call from Steve and he fixed a small problem promptly and efficiently. Thank you Tim, Lynette and Darren. Happy to recommend to friends and family.