Nick Scali Furniture SA, Glynde

Nick Scali Furniture SA, Glynde

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)

Sally L

Sally LAdelaide

Wonderful experience

Nick helped me find the perfect lounge from their huge range. I appreciated the patient and knowledgable service I received. My son and daughter in law bought their lounge from there some years ago and are still loving it. I was impressed with the choice, quality and prices. It was great to be able to shop locally.

Store LocationGlynde South Australia

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

We had been looking around for a replacement leather lounge for quite awhile and we were just about set and ready to buy at another shop, but thought we would check out what Nick Scali had, we found one with the assistance of Zak whos service was outstanding, he made us feel very comfortable while we were there, even offering coffee while me and my wife debated colours! We were still unsure between these two lounges but decided to go with Nick Scali, we had such a great experience in the shop that we decided that we would prefer to do business with a company that treats customers so well, I can definitely recommend anyone looking for furniture to check out Nick Scali.

Troy

TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Have been attended to by Zak at the store in Glynde multiple times, he is very knowledgeable and patient. We have not purchased yet as we have not moved into our house just yet, but when we are ready to furnish our new place, we will be back most certainly make sure we see him.

FMLB

FMLB

Genuine, honest customer service!

We visited Nick Scali, Glynde after doing some prior research online for a media unit and matching coffee table. We called ahead to ask about pricing and availability and the gentleman we spoke with (Nick) was very friendly and helpful so we made our way to the store to have a look at the pieces in person, which we fell in love with instantaneously. Nick also served us in store and was very helpful and very honest.
He organised everything, including delivery and assembly very quickly with no fuss. Thanks for your excellent, old fashion, hard to find customer service.

The best customer service

This shop is beautifully decorated so I could choose the furniture that I wanted much better, the staff are very friendly which makes you comfortable to discuss with them about your concerns. I definitely recommend this shop and I am happy happy happy.

Annacapri

AnnacapriAU

Love Nick Scali! This purchase a perfect experience so far ......

We always do our online search and drop into 1 or 2 other shops before buying any furniture ... and despite this (or perhaps because of this), we always choose Nick Scali. Customer service was excellent, (we felt like we were amongst friends .. but they were still very professional), product quality across the board is excellent, we love the sofa bed and can't wait to see it in our own home when its ready.

Bec L.

Bec L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

After visiting quite a few different furniture stores and unable to find what I wanted, I visited Nick Scali at Glynde. I wasn't pestered upon entering and allowed to browse at my leisure for just the right amount of time. Zak was extremely helpful in assisting me choose the perfect lounge. He was very knowledgable and attentive and made my shopping experience 10/10. I can't wait for my lounge to arrive.

Store LocationNick Scali Glynde

Great customer service

Having searched Adelaide furniture retailers for a lounge for immediate delivery, I was happy to find a good selection at the Glynde store. With many choices I returned to the store a few times and both Zak and Nick were prompt to answer all of my questions. My client was ecstatic with the quality and the delivery efficiency of the lounge.

Store Locationglynde
Kookie97

Kookie97South Australia

Great product and service

I’m very happy with the product I bought which is the Capella TV unit. I knew what I wanted before I came to the store and it was easy for me to find it. The staff who assisted us were also very helpful and courteous. Overall, I am satisfied with the product and service.

Gina K.

Gina K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

perfect location, perfect staffs!

I've made three trips to make the right decision. Nick was very keen to me every time I showed up, and Lywette was efficient to check the limited stock for me to think about.
Their service was so comfort to me and make me no pressure to shopping on site.
That was a great experience walk in and I would recommend everyone who is looking for sofa must go shop or have a look at Scali.

Store LocationGlynde Showroom

Minnie J

Minnie J

What great service!!

I am moving house after my husband passed away last year. I was looking for a sofa and was lucky enough to find Nick Scali. I first went to the Mile End store and Anne Marie was so helpful. After explaining what I was looking for she suggested that their Glynde store had a clearance area and they had just what I needed.A fantastic sofa at an incredible price. I was greeted by Zak and was so pleased by his very pleasant and helpful manner. Deal done !! What a pleasure to do business with such a competent and helpful company. Full marks Nick Scali !!

Store LocationGlynde SA

Zak’s customer service was above and beyond!

Zak was so great when I was in the shop and then patiently answered my queries online outside of business hours. I was prepared to buy the floor stock but he located a brand new one for me without being asked. His service was exceptional!

Store LocationNick Scali - Glynde

Great customer service

Lynette was very knowledgeable and helpful with our purchase. Shee explained everything to us and gave us a great stress free experience .Very highly recommended . Thankyou Lynette we will be back to see you again and will send our friends to you.

Store LocationGlynde

Excellent service, huge range, great quality options.

Best customer service we've had anywhere, in a long time! Zac was ourstanding; patient, informative, listened to and understood our needs, and as such, we have ordered two fantastic sofas!

Rebecca

Rebecca

Fantastic Customer Service!!

As you walk in the Nick Scali Glnyde, it was soo clean and the manager was very helpful. With the guidence of the manager Lynette i found the lounge suite that was suitable for my home. I would recommend all my family & friends to deal with Lynette as she not only knows her products, she's down to earth & very efficient at her work. I'll be back for more beause of Lynette.

Anthony

AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customers

Me and my partner had been looking for a lounge suite for quite a long time, we had looked at all different furniture shops but couldn’t find something that ticked all our boxes. We live close to the Nick Scali store in Payneham and thought we would have a look. Thanks to Zak and his very patient and helpful nature we decided to place an order for a Richmond lounge set. Zak made us feel very comfortable and answered all of our questions confidently. Very happy customers, we will return when we need more furniture for our new house. We can’t wait for our new lounge.

Store LocationPayneham store

Great service and shopping experience

Very happy with the lounge that me and my wife had purchased. Lynette the manager was very helpful and went out of her way to look after us, will be back in the future.

Store LocationGlynde Nick Scali

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lynette

Lynette has been exceptional in assisting me with selecting furniture. She has gone out of her way to ensure that i am comfortable and happy with what i have selected. She is always looking out for what else i might like and in constant contact regarding the status of my orders.
Couldn't speak highly enough of her!

Excellent service

Great experience with Lynette. Shopping with my mum for her new lounge suite was easy with no hard sell. She listened to mum and showed her the options that best met her needs. Mum and I both happy and would shop there again

Store LocationGlynde SA

Delivery a scam

Really surprised that Nick Scalli are ok with the "cash only" delivery of couches. We paid a few thousand, waited several months and then made a mistake regarding delivery time. The rude man who delivered the couch would only accept cash! When I spoke to him on the phone and said I could call with a credit card, he told me no. 5 people I spoke with at the Adelaide branches seemed to think this was ok. Also, they refuse to take away any cardboard etc. The man just took away the couch and now I'm expected to pay for a second delivery. couch purchased in full in October 2018... still not here!

Shop LocationSA, Glynde
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Kate

Thanks, Hayden, It's now the WH&S, has been since 2012.
The fact that Nick Scalli are ok with "cash only" deliveries is distasteful and smells of tax evasion to me.