Nick Scali Furniture SA, Marion

Nick Scali Furniture SA, Marion

Enzo

EnzoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful customer service and product knowledge

The store layout was great, with plenty of room to browse and a huge range to select from. The quality and cleanliness of products on display was exceptional. Above all, we experienced wonderful customer service and product knowledge.

Store LocationMarion, South Australia

Sharon

SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The lounge suite is perfect

I choose a very comfortable lounge & very happy with my choice. Rebecca was our sales assistant & she was absolutely lovely. I would recommend Rebecca & the other staff to everyone who is looking to purchase

Chad

ChadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service, very helpful and informative. Thanks Scott

Went looking for a couple of single electric recliner chairs at the Marion Store with my elderly mother. Dealt with Scott. Fantastic guy, very informative and nothing was too hard. Showed Mum all her options and she ended up choosing the "Kylie". Beautiful Recliner, very comfortable. Thanks Scott for all your help, will definitely return again.....Cheers

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, warm, friendly and not a bit pushy thank God !!

Store laid out well, not cluttered could see everything. Plenty of choice of leather lounge suites which we were looking for. Fabulous Josie lounge we eventually purchased. Looks good quality and is extremely comfortable. We previously bought dining table and chairs from this store, again brilliant service. This is now our Go To store for large furniture items, can't beat it !!

Store LocationMarion SA

The sales team provided great service and advice during our purchase process. Very helpful in all respects. Scott was very good and provided a level of service beyond our expectations.

Emma Morgan

Emma MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

So happy with my new Melinda recliner chair and the service received from the staff at Nick Scali Marion store. They went out of their way to make sure the chair was delivered on my day off and now I'm enjoying evenings relaxing in my new super comfortable chair.

Andrew W.

Andrew W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love my new lounge suite, perfect

Everything was well laid out within the store, good lighting which made it easy to see and walk thru and all products were of high quality. The staff were friendly, approachable and willing to support and provide excellent service.

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture SA, Marion

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Phil & Daniel were extremely helpful with our selections.
The store has great and helpful customer service without feeling pressured to make quick decisions, but you also dont feel like a burden
Receiving product January

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good old fashioned service

Excellent service, the staff were very friendly and helpful, they were not pushy. We took advantage of the Black November sale, very happy with the great deal on discontinued dining chairs.

Terrific customer service

Deb was wonderful in helping us select a new lounge suite to fit our smaller home and also in selecting the colour. Both Scott and Deb were helpful in matching the colour of the lounge suite with a rug from the store. I would highly recommend the store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMarion South Australia

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thrilled with our purchases!

We had visited the store back in September when we were looking for a modular lounge but after seeing some went home and realised they would actually take up too much of the room. In the meantime I had been on-line and seen the Hunter which I quite liked and in the end was the perfect choice for our home. I think I may have trouble getting my partner out of the recliner!

Bill A

Bill AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Joy to Shop at Marion Store

Store LocationMarion S A

Tania D

Tania DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service worth going out of your way

Marion is not my local store, served by Daniel great who provided great customer service left with all the information. After going to my local store to make purchase received no service at all and went back to Marion to purchase and out of my way to get great service. Thats what make sales!

Tracy H

Tracy HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service

Received wonderful service at the Marion store, particularly with the manager Phil. Phil was great to deal with, even though we were somewhat indecisive due to the number of items being purchased with included three lounges and eight chairs. Phil was extremely helpful, knowledgable and understanding and would highly recommend the Marion store and Phil. Have previously had very positive experiences with Marion Nick Scali so happy to be return customers.

customer service excellence

We received excellent service with a product issue that was resolved expediently. Staff at the Marion store are extremely helpful, patient and professional. Great product range and service and I highly recommend Nick Scali Marion.

Can't go past Nick Scali - another successful shopping experience

Top quality products at reasonable price and excellent customer service - this time it was Daniel and most helpful, informative & friendly - really knows his stuff! Would not hesitate to recommend Nick Scali Marion.

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found the most comfortable Couch

The Marion store was easy to get around and find the Couch we wanted. Scott assisted us in such a friendly manner, he really stood out as a person who made you enjoy your 'shop'. Scott also explained how well built the couches are. There was no pressure, we did check out other stores next door, but we came back to make our purchase with Scott. We look forward to the delivery date.

Store LocationAdelaide Marion Store

Judy Zajer

Judy ZajerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleased with my purchase.

I was able to browse the store with no pressure which as a shopper I like to do. I was approached by Daniel who established what I was looking for. Daniel then showed me around and explained the whys and wherefores of what I wanted. I am very happy with the service I received.

Store LocationMarion SA

See information above as I have outlined this information about service, delivery , information and support provided. I am pleased with this and would recommend Nick Scali to other people who are interested in purchasing furniture. Despite my disappointment about the Soul line no longer being available I was able to select other options

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A pleasure

I found Rebecca knowledgeable and friendly when I came in to the store. She let me browse but when I had made my decision she was very helpful and I did not feel pressured in any way.