Nick Scali Furniture SA, Marion

Easy to navigate the store very satisfied and nice range of products and quality 8/10
Scott was a pleasure to deal with in every wAy
He went over and above to please us

Good service

We recently visited the Marion store looking for a two seater electric recliner for my elderly parents. After a few minutes we received a friendly welcome and shown their range of recliners. We did not feel any pressure to buy so after a short coffee break we returned to the store and placed our order.

The Staff at Marion are Wonderful!

I have nothing but praise for both Rebecca and Phil at the Marion Nick Scali Store. I must admit we had some issues with our initial product we purchased but Nick Scali corporate were so prompt in dealing with the problem and quickly and must say generously rectified the issue by allowing us to reselect. During the whole process the team at Nick Scali in Marion were supportive and amazing. Rebecca was particularly sympathetic to our issues and made everything very easy for us. Rebecca was extremely patient with us as we took quite a long time to decide, always helpful, very informative, she was never pushy and has such a friendly nature. Phil was also very helpful and provided amazing support and was very professional and efficient. I highly recommend this store due to their amazing team, the store itself is very open and spacious with a large product range. Thanks guys!! I recommend a visit!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Purchase Review

Scott and Phil were both very helpful and provided great advice. We have purchased from Nick Scali previously but never the Marion store, it was a great experience with fantastic customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Order review

The store was open and spacious. Phil met me at the front of the store & offered help but suggested that I look by myself first & ask questions if I needed help. There was lots of choice & I managed to narrow it down to 5 couches/chairs to completely meet my needs. Phil was around but not hovering or pushy - just helpful. The quote & ordering process was very clear. I can't wait to receive my chairs and hope the great service continues.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMarion Road store S.A.

Excellent Service

It was so lovely to have genuine customer service. Rebecca was extremely professional, efficient, friendly & whilst late in the day she still gave me her utmost attention & honest advice. Kudos Rebecca!

Purchase review

The store had a very good range to peruse and Rebecca assisted us in making the purchase very simple. She was very knowledgably regaining the product we selected and fully informed us of the manufacturing time and warehouse details. She also recommended customer care package which we felt was a definite benefit. Overall a pleasant experience.

Service and store review

Just to start, this is a review about the service and actual Marion store - we have only just ordered our couch and expect delivery to take anywhere from 10-14 weeks.
The store itself is clean, bright and easy to navigate, the range is good (keep in mind - you go to a store like Nick Scali for high quality pieces, not a vast array of throw away garbage furniture, so don't expect a range like Harvey Norman, but do expect pieces which are simple and timeless and well made).
Parking is ok, the store is part of Marion home maker centre on Marion road, so getting in/out of the carpark can be horrific depending on traffic, but once you are in there is extensive parking available.
We dealt with Daniel, who was friendly and approachable, we are not customers who take forever to decide, generally as in this case, we decide pretty quickly what we want and we buy it. If you are a fussy customer who needs to sit on every couch and chair then I am sure Daniel would have been just as friendly and patient, he was a lovely guy and definitely not pushy or invasive. I would deal with him again.
I will post a further review when our couch has been delivered but we expect that to take anywhere for 10-14 weeks. So if you want furniture you can put in your trailer on the day - this is probably not the store for you.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMarion Homemaker store

Selecting a lounge was a big decision

Well displayed store
Selection of products amazing
Top quality products Phil was amazing patient and great advise to us both. was able to see colour of fabric in home to be sure.

Will be delivered on completion.

Store LocationMarion SA

We went in a week ago to look at the range available and found something we loved. Got offered help a couple of times but no one was ever pushy. Came back today to make the purchase and got served by the same guy named Scott. Great help and really knew his products and the fabrics available. I can highly recommend this store, friendly and helpful team and a great range of products. We will be back for our next purchase.

Excellent Customer Service - Rebecca Marion

Called into the Marion store this week to look at lounges. Was met by a very friendly sales consultant Rebecca who showed us what we were looking for and gave us lots of information and choices for us to consider. No hard sell just very good service. Overnight we considered our options from the info and measurements provided. We made our decision and called in the next day to order. Rebecca was very good throughout, explained everything and answered all our questions. The store was very well laid out and Rebecca showed us our material choice in another suite which helped with our selection. Many thanks.

Store LocationMarion

Excellent service from Phil he was a pleasure to do business with.

I have been looking to replace my old lounge with a recliner/ lounge. Found just what I wanted but couldn’t make up my mind on the colour, Phil was patient and answered all my questions. Best of all he was not pushy. Great service!

Store LocationMarion

perfect experience couldn’t be happier

Really happy with my furniture it’s quality that will last, the people in store were super helpful not pushy at all. I loved that they delivered it assembled with out any packaging and put in place. Perfect experience

Awesome service

We purchased 8 dining chairs from NS Marion. Our salesman was Daniel & he was a pleasure to deal with. Very helpful, friendly & not too pushy. A week later our goods were delivered with no hassles.
Extremely happy with our purchase, can’t wait to purchase something else from Nick Scali Marion

Store LocationMarion South Australia

product and service

Our consultant Rebecca was a pleasure to deal with, patient, helpful and professional, 10 out of 10. Also found all staff to be very welcoming and friendly.
Will return to Nick Scali Marion.

Great Service!

I was able to peruse the store without feeling pressured, & then when I was ready, I had a conversation with Rebecca (salesperson # 545). I loved Rebecca's sales style. She was very helpful & knowledgeable. I now have the leather couch delivered, & I am happy with it. The delivery went very smooth, received a text couple of days prior, & a phone call on the day. So I was happy with that, & not have to be unsure if & when they'd be coming. I would definitely recommend them!

Fantastic service

Just bought a couch and table from the Marion NSF store. I returned here after such a positive experience with Daniel. Would highly recommend this store on customer service alone.

Store LocationMarion store, South Australia

Lounge Warranty Follow Up

I recently contacted Nick Scali Furnitire regarding a small issue with our lounge that was 14 months old.
The customer service team promptly booked us in to have one of their technicians come to our home to inspect the lounge. The technician Steve contacted us prior to arrival, he was on time and also took the time to closely inspect the lounge in question. During the home visit the small issue was rectified making the whole experience a really positive one. Big thanks to Steve who was really helpful and the customrer service team.

After sales service

We had a minor problem with our electric recliner. Steve (technician) attended our home and fixed it promptly. He was friendly, professional and knew the product. I can highly recommend Nick Scali not only for the initial sale (a quality lounge suite) but also for their after sales service, which is in our opinion, second to none.

Worst Customer Experience, Nothing but a headache

They dont even deserve 1 star. I have never experience such terrible service as I did from Nick Scali. It really was nothing but a headache.
Ordered and put a deposit on a couch and rug. Was told 1 week and it would be delivered.
Phone call later that week says 2 month wait.. Unhappy that it was going to take so long but items were what I wanted for my new home I regretfully waited. Estimated delivery date was given and written on the order form.. ’. Next phone call I get just days from delivery to say its going to be another month! ‘You can cancel the order or wait’. Take it or leave it! The only options provided. This contract clearly states that ‘delays of UPTO 2 weeks may be experienced’, contract was broken with no consequence or compensation.. What kind of service is that.
They were not willing to help at all and provided no other options for the inconvenience.
The lady in the store further aggravated me with unnecessary comments such as ‘I cant make the container arrive any faster’. Again.. Terrible service.
So after waiting 3 months for my items I get yet another call. Couch is here, rug is delayed. For ease of install I had ordered both at the same time to have the rug under the couch (its a large couch-I wasnt moving it). Being just before Christmas I needed this couch delivered. I wasnt even assured the rug would be put where requested without extra charge.
Their idea of a ‘small amount of rubbish’ was 5 huge boxes around 1.5mx1.5m each that I had to dispose of. Disgustingly deceptive description of the rubbish being left behind.
Rug took a total of 4 months to reach my house and placed where I requested, luckily at no extra charge.
4 months! Beyond a joke dealing with this company.

Shop LocationSA, Marion
Hi Amy, I'm terribly sorry to hear if there had been a delay with your order and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I'd like to pass your feedback on to my Regional Manager for their consideration. I'd just need your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form. If you don't wish to share sensitive information publicly, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care