Tim & Michael are great!

Customer Service was great: Super helpful, stayed back after close for us. Really accommodating and honest.
Store layout was a little confusing, It would be awesome if the store was laid out into collections rather than mismatched.
Really happy with the products purchased - and guaranteed to arrive before Christmas which is awesome!

Great experience.

Michael helped us with our selection, pushing all the right buttons :). If only selecting furniture could be that much fun all the time. Oh and an added bonus, he new his stuff and has a keen design eye. Thanks Michael and Nick Scali Mile End!!!

Store LocationMile End

Great experience and knowledgeable staff

Very easy experience, helpful staff member and products of high quality. We bought what we came for and pleased with the service! Thank you to Tim for all your help

Product Appearance Not as advertised

great value

Store was easy to browse and well set out.great range of product,some I had not seen anywhere else .I think the quality for the price is excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. Tim was exceptionally helpful and let us browse without constantly annoying us which is what we have found to be the case in other stores.He also gave us a very detailed review of the product we purchased,Great. thanks Tim.

Store Locationmile end

Excellent Customer Service

Having moved from the UK to Australia, my daughter and I quickly fell in love with Nick Scali furniture. There are so many designs to choose from as well as a wide range of different colours and the furniture is of a fantastic quality. We have received excellent customer service from Elvis, who listens carefully to his customers and provides helpful recommendations to make the whole process easier. You really feel you are being well cared for.

Superior Customer Service

My husband and I are repeat customers of Nick Scali; and have always enjoyed good customer service. Today we enjoyed SUPERIOR customer service! Michael was so attentive, he knew his products and thought outside the box when making recommendations. He gave us us space to experience the products on our own, but reappeared to give us excellent advice. He had his own individual flair which made our shopping experience very enjoyable. Thanks Michael!

Store LocationMile End SA

Very positive experience

I appreciate the time, support and valuable assistance given to me by Elvis at the Mile End store. His sincere guidance and good information made it easier to shop at the store. Thanks again for your help.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

High quality product and excellent in-store service!

I am most grateful for the assistance given to me by Elvis in selecting our new lounge room furniture. He was very supportive throughout the process and gave genuine advice which made the experience at the Nick Scali store a very positive one. I could not be happier with my purchases - the style and quality are high end!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMile End store (Adelaide)

Great Customer Service

Excellent customer service from Elvis at the Mile End Store. Very helpful and informative and bent over backwards to make sure we got the Lounge set up that suited our room

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very satisfactory on every level

The staff in the showroom was helpful without being pushy. They gave me the information I asked for and then left me alone. Elvis was particularly helpful.
I had shopped around before going to Nick Scali and as far as I was concerned the price for quality was the best in town.
Delivery was exactly when they said it would be and I was notified by mobile within half an hour of the delivery being made.
The two delivery people were extremely helpful and patient as I changed my mind several times about where I wanted them to put the lounge suite - and it was no lightweight!
I love my white leather lounge!

Very Disappointed

I am so disappointed with Nick Scali. I bought a Nakeeta 5 seater lounge in material. I had it for less than two months and it looked worn already when it hardly was used. It also has a faded streak on the outer edge of the lounge. It looks like I've had this lounge for 10 years. So disappointing when I have a brand new house. Some one has been out and a second opinion as been to see the material, stating it is faded due to UV sunlight. Can not believe it when it is NO WHERE near a window. It sits in the middle of the room no where near the glass windows. I will never buy from Nick Scali again and being in the building world I will not recommend them at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMile End
Hi Linda, I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the outcome of your service call. I'd like to pass your feedback on to my Service Manager for their consideration. For me to do this, I'd just need your order number or the contact information you provided us at the point of sale. If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public place, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer CareHi Hayden My Order no is HD 39763. LindaHi Linda, Thank you for providing me with your details. I'll pass your feedback on to my Service Manager for their consideration. Should we need any further information from you, we'll be contact you accordingly. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care

Great customer experience

Michael at the Mile End store was very informative, really helpful. They have a large range to choose from and recommend anyone looking to purchase a lounge to visit a store.

Service by Steve - order HD38415

Had an electronic headrest on Nick Scali sofa which was intermittently working. Steve came out and persevered for quite some time, explaining along the way what the was doing. He successfully returned the headrest to its normal operation (bolts had slipped off deep inside). Now it is as smooth as ever! Thank you so much, recommend his technician services!

Customer service - Mile End South Australia

The store was well laid out and easy to find and compare suites. Very clean store. The range of products was excellent and colour samples were readily available or on display. Michael in the store spent 2 and a half hours with us to make sure we were happy with our lounges and also took time to look at our new house photos to see what would work. He got dimensions of the lounges and what would fit or what would take over. He is very good artistically and can visualise very well what would suit as I can't do this. I was interested in rugs but he advised me to wait till I got my lounges to see what would suit. So he wasn't just interested in a sale he was making sure that what we eventually get in rugs will be want we want. I dislike overselling intensely and as customers we can pick up easily when someone is just selling you for company profits or if they are interested in selling so that the customer will be 100% happy.
The only thing I won't be happy with is when the lounges get delivered the boxes and wrapping isn't taken with them so I have to dispose of it.

Shop LocationSA, Mile End

Great Service, OK product.

Couches are 2 years old now and have lost alot of their comfort even with regular maintenance as recommended. Recently the electric recliner function stopped working on one side of the couch, the service staff were very helpful on the phone and Carlos who came to fix the couch was very friendly and efficient. This great service will make us repurchase Nick Scali furniture again, I just hope we find the comfort next time.

Shop LocationSA, Mile End

Best and the best in service and products!!!

Went to Nick Scali at Mile End twice. First time to buy new furniture for my new house and second time to buy new furniture for my parent new house. Both time served by Michael and he is professional and friendly at both time. End up we ordered most furniture and colour which introduced & recommended by him. Michael needs to be recognise for his exceed in customer service. All the best to Michel and Nick Scali. Surely will be recommended by family members and friends to see Michael from Nick Scali when they want to buy new furnitures. Thanks, Greg

All good

1. Very easy.
2. Satisfied.
3. Satisfied.
4. No assembly required on my behalf.

The salesperson Annmarie was delightful. Calm, easygoing, informative, helpful. Beautifully presented. Nothing was too much trouble.
The delivery drivers were polite and professional.
A chap named Steve came to fix a couple of things for me. He was absolutely terrific. Calm, professional, accommodating, helpful and respectful.

After sales service good

Recliner electric button wasn’t always working. Called for service technician. he came out a few days later and knew the issue. Fixed it no fuss not cost

Great after sale support

Very happy with our couch but unfortunately somehow created a crack in the frame. After contacting Nick Scali they had a technician out to review and fix the issue within a week, all covered by initial warranty.

Faulty tv unit.

I spent $1100 for this tv unit a couple of weeks ago, and it arrived last week, it was supposed to be a new product not a second hand. The tv unit was covered by dust, filthy, missing pieces, one of the door was chipped, very rough finish and door does not even close.i wish I could put photos up. Can't believe I just received this after paying that much money. Already email 2 times, and lots of phone calls were made but still nothing is happening.Today is Monday, I made a complaint on last Wednesday I am still waiting when I will be able to get a replacement, no apology from customer service, I am the one who is chasing to find what is happening. Not a single person taking responsibility regarding this issue. Bad customer service, never going to be a nick scaly customer again.

Shop LocationSA, Mile End
Hi Monica, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your concerns. We always aim to put our best foot forward for our customers, and that's across the board in terms of product quality, customer service and communication. I hope you will do me the favour of emailing us one more time so that I can be aware of your concerns and do whatever I can to help. Please send through your order details to feedback@nickscali.com.au and attention in the subject line of your email to 'Peter'. One of my colleagues will then alert me to your concerns and I will reach out to you shortly thereafter. I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Peter Nick Scali Customer Care