Nick Scali Furniture SA, Mile End

4.2

Arman A.

Arman A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Committed staff

I had been looking for a lounge for some time. Lynette and her team were very helpful. At my request, they followed me around the store, took measurements, sketched different layouts and options and even picked the right colours of the lounge. Couldn’t ask for more help or commitment from these guys.

jimbo17Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMile end home centre
jimbo17

Lounges are still out of alignment. Are we supposed to wait yet again for someone to come and fix it (who has no idea how to fix it)?
Thanks hayden

Mutton dressed as lamb. Don't waste your money. Zero stars

My pensioner aunt bought a $2500 sofa.
After about 3 months the sofa started to pill everywhere and the colour faded significantly.
I've been trying to get a refund but their customer service is doing everything it can to avoid taking responsibility for the faulty product. They are suggesting that it is natural wear and tear! How can pilling AND fading of the fabric be normal wear and tear after just 3 months???
We are still trying to get a refund, but it's clear that the sofa is of poor quality. The company tries to make out that they are stylish and sell high quality goods. They are not. Be Aware! This company will try to do anything to keep your money.

Unhappy pensioner
Unhappy pensioner

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
The order number is HD43822.
I still haven't received a satisfactory response from Nick Scali about this.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture SA, Mile End compares to other Furniture Shops

Karen and Ken

Karen and KenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service

Michael is the perfect salesman, he is extremely helpful and courteous on the numerous times that we have been into the store to purchase furniture. There is always a good range if products available.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMile end SA

Decorating advice and good furniture!

The Mile End store is well laid out and has a lot of furniture. The salesman Michael was enthusiastic and very supportive in helping me to select 2 reclining lounges and a matching chair. I appreciated him focussing on the purpose of the furniture, ( hypnotherapy and couples counseling). It needed to be long lasting, comfortable and look good. I could not have white or just pink!
Michael really helped with the colour selection and the overall concept. He gave sensible advice about the benefits and limitations of the electric recliners versus the manual ones.
I would recommend the store to others looking for good quality furniture and an enjoyable shopping experience. The special sale and discount helped too!

Nathan E.

Nathan E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service and communication!!!

I purchased my sofa and was extremely happy with the team (Lynette) at Mile End. She provided great service and communicated from sale to delivery date. A great all round experience!!

Store LocationMile End, SA
Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly, helpful service

We were impressed with the large range of products. The show room was very well layed out and clean. Maya was very helpful without being to pushy. We are looking forward to receiving our couch.

Store LocationMile End, Adelaide

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never again - a poor quality product

The sales assistant was very helpful. The product range pretty standard. The final product I have bought is so uncomfortable and poor quality. THere is no lumber support at all and my back can't tolerate it any more. I have given it over 8 months to try and get use to it but to no avail. High,y disappointed and now have to sell the thing and find something else. Clearly I didn't try the 3 seater sofa enough when buying it, however, the lack of lumber support is a glaring weakness of the product.

Store LocationMile end
Lise

LiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

Excellent customer service from David who usually works at Gepps Cross but who was filling in for someone on sick leave. He helped up choose our furniture and arranged delivery and assembly.
His customer service skills are exceptional. The furniture we bought is absolutely beautiful and it was on special!!

Store LocationMile End Homemaker Centre
Furniture Shops

Tim was very friendly, approachable and honest. Very helpful!

Definitely satisfied with the product. It was almost difficult to decide which product to purchase as there were such a wide range of high-quality items. Furthermore, amazing customer service from Tim.

Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Friendly and engaging staff. Showed us the best options for our needs and gave us the space to make our decision. Shayne at the Mile End store knows his stuff.

Best customer service

Have not received it yet, however customer service was fantastic, products were great and prices were good, I would highly recommend this store to anyone who is looking for furniture

Store LocationMile end

Just what I wanted....& more!!

Saw what I wanted almost immediately, then Michael very patiently guided me through to what I actually needed. Being a proficient salesman he knows what you require before you do, other staff assisted in the experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMile End, South Australia.
Nora

NoraSoutheast, SA

Micheal was hilariously funny, a fabulous salesman and can highly recommend his services

Micheal showed me multiple options and assisted with both couch and dining chairs. Fantastic banter, responsible sales via checking furniture sizes within the room. Assistance with transport options also provided.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Awesome Customer Service

Quality Furniture. I brought the buffet from the Mile End, SA store. Lynette was exceptional in helping me get the right fit for my house. Will be back for more. Thank you

First time sofa buyer...

Fabulous customer service. The team here are friendly, informative, and very supportive. It took me three visits and one phone call to finalise my purchase. It was an easy and comfortable shopping experience even though I was having an internal conflict regarding my colour choice. Thank you Michael and Ann-Marie you were both a delight to engage with.

BiJayCi

BiJayCiAdelaide

Great Choice And Even Better Service

Store was not overcrowded like some and Lynette (woman who sold us the furniture) was happy to spend time showing us all the fabrics on sofas and chairs in the showroom. Made our choice easy

Store LocationMile End store
Tracey P

Tracey PCentral, SA

Love my new leather Sofas

Instore customer service from Micheal at Mile End store was fabulous, he wanted to make sure we were absolutely happy with what we were choosing.
Very happy with the quality of the Sofas and they were delivered 2 weeks earlier than promised
Delivery staff were also on-time and very keen to make sure we were happy before they left

Hilary

HilaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Choice and service

The store was easy to find and there was plenty of parking space. The store is large with a good choice and variety of sofas and lounges, which is what I was looking for. It was busy as it was the last day of the sale. My furniture is not due to be delivered until just before Christmas so I can't comment yet on how satisfied I am with it. I found the staff (Tim) helpful and professional without being pushy.

Store LocationMile End, SA

LumingSouth Australia

Don’t buy. Very uncomfortable lounge and unfair technician

Store LocationNick Scali Mile End South Australia