Nick Scali Furniture SA, Mile End

Nick Scali Furniture SA, Mile End

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (26)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never again - a poor quality product

The sales assistant was very helpful. The product range pretty standard. The final product I have bought is so uncomfortable and poor quality. THere is no lumber support at all and my back can't tolerate it any more. I have given it over 8 months to try and get use to it but to no avail. High,y disappointed and now have to sell the thing and find something else. Clearly I didn't try the 3 seater sofa enough when buying it, however, the lack of lumber support is a glaring weakness of the product.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Lise

LiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

Excellent customer service from David who usually works at Gepps Cross but who was filling in for someone on sick leave. He helped up choose our furniture and arranged delivery and assembly.
His customer service skills are exceptional. The furniture we bought is absolutely beautiful and it was on special!!

Store LocationMile End Homemaker Centre

Tim was very friendly, approachable and honest. Very helpful!

Definitely satisfied with the product. It was almost difficult to decide which product to purchase as there were such a wide range of high-quality items. Furthermore, amazing customer service from Tim.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Friendly and engaging staff. Showed us the best options for our needs and gave us the space to make our decision. Shayne at the Mile End store knows his stuff.

Best customer service

Have not received it yet, however customer service was fantastic, products were great and prices were good, I would highly recommend this store to anyone who is looking for furniture

Store LocationMile end

Just what I wanted....& more!!

Saw what I wanted almost immediately, then Michael very patiently guided me through to what I actually needed. Being a proficient salesman he knows what you require before you do, other staff assisted in the experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMile End, South Australia.

Nora

NoraSoutheast, SA

Micheal was hilariously funny, a fabulous salesman and can highly recommend his services

Micheal showed me multiple options and assisted with both couch and dining chairs. Fantastic banter, responsible sales via checking furniture sizes within the room. Assistance with transport options also provided.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Awesome Customer Service

Quality Furniture. I brought the buffet from the Mile End, SA store. Lynette was exceptional in helping me get the right fit for my house. Will be back for more. Thank you

First time sofa buyer...

Fabulous customer service. The team here are friendly, informative, and very supportive. It took me three visits and one phone call to finalise my purchase. It was an easy and comfortable shopping experience even though I was having an internal conflict regarding my colour choice. Thank you Michael and Ann-Marie you were both a delight to engage with.

BiJayCi

BiJayCiAdelaide

Great Choice And Even Better Service

Store was not overcrowded like some and Lynette (woman who sold us the furniture) was happy to spend time showing us all the fabrics on sofas and chairs in the showroom. Made our choice easy

Store LocationMile End store

Tracey P

Tracey PCentral, SA

Love my new leather Sofas

Instore customer service from Micheal at Mile End store was fabulous, he wanted to make sure we were absolutely happy with what we were choosing.
Very happy with the quality of the Sofas and they were delivered 2 weeks earlier than promised
Delivery staff were also on-time and very keen to make sure we were happy before they left

Hilary

HilaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Choice and service

The store was easy to find and there was plenty of parking space. The store is large with a good choice and variety of sofas and lounges, which is what I was looking for. It was busy as it was the last day of the sale. My furniture is not due to be delivered until just before Christmas so I can't comment yet on how satisfied I am with it. I found the staff (Tim) helpful and professional without being pushy.

Store LocationMile End, SA

LumingSouth Australia

Don’t buy. Very uncomfortable lounge and unfair technician

Store LocationNick Scali Mile End South Australia
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Would recommend

Great assistance and customer service from sales representative Maya. Knowledgeable with selections and details. Delivery was smooth and hassle free with minimum packaging (a plus for Mother Earth) would recommend

Lisa W

Lisa WMurray Mallee, SA

Friendly and efficient

An inviting store with a great variety of products to choose from.The customer service from the Mile End staff was friendly and professional.The products we have purchased are extremely high quality and make our house feel like a home. We will definitely shop there in the future.

Gareth

Gareth

Elvis was very helpful, could answer all questions, and provide options. Easy to navigate store, good range of products. More than one piece I would consider buying. Looking forward to delivery.

Lucy

LucySouth Australia

Maya was fantastic!

Great customer service. Maya was very accommodating and we felt she was genuine and honest. She was able to answer all of our questions and really knew the product and brand.

Store LocationMile End SA

Tim & Michael are great!

Customer Service was great: Super helpful, stayed back after close for us. Really accommodating and honest.
Store layout was a little confusing, It would be awesome if the store was laid out into collections rather than mismatched.
Really happy with the products purchased - and guaranteed to arrive before Christmas which is awesome!

HappyDays

HappyDaysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience.

Michael helped us with our selection, pushing all the right buttons :). If only selecting furniture could be that much fun all the time. Oh and an added bonus, he new his stuff and has a keen design eye. Thanks Michael and Nick Scali Mile End!!!

Nicole

NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience and knowledgeable staff

Very easy experience, helpful staff member and products of high quality. We bought what we came for and pleased with the service! Thank you to Tim for all your help

Product Appearance Not as advertised