Nick Scali Furniture TAS, Hobart

4.4

Murray

MurrayHobart, TAS

Knowledgeable Sales Staff

Quality sales staff with a huge knowledge of their product. So much so, we bought furniture for two rooms.
Quality leather, can’t wait for furniture to arrive.
Great value for money too.

Store LocationHobart

Great furniture, ridiculous waiting times

Love the range at Nick Scali and the quality is great but the positives end there. 4+ months waiting for delivery is absurd and then the delivery date is constantly changing and being pushed back. Second time buying from them and I think I won't bother again

Michelle D

Michelle DSouth-East, TAS

Excellent Customer Service and exceptional Customer Experience

Store LocationCambridge Hobart Tasmania

Colette

ColetteHobart, TAS

Very poor/non existent customer service

Store LocationCambridge Park, Hobart

Proud to be a Nick Scali fan

Customer Service so helpful and friendly and store layout was fantastic recommend Nick Scali store highly. Furniture was of good quality and great prices Keep up the great work. Also would be great to see Australian only made furniture

Store LocationCambridge Park. Cambridge Tasmania

Outstanding service

Your staff member Matt who we met on Sunday in your Hobart store is absolutely outstanding!!
He was so knowledgeable in relation to the products I honestly didn’t know there was so much to know about couches.
We were on our way to put a deposit down at another store before quickly stopping at your Cambridge showroom, safe to say the deposit didn’t get put down on the other option.
Put simply, we left feeling like we should have been paying for the level of service we were provided.
You’ve got a winner in Matt!

Store LocationCambridge, Hobart

Product seems ok...service disappointing

Russell B.

Russell B.Hobart, TAS

A great experience

We found the furniture at Nick Scali unique and high quality. We were helped by Grace and she was so helpful and lovely. We ended up buying multiple pieces and can't wait until they're delivered. A very enjoyable day shopping. Thank you!

Store LocationCambridge Park, Tas
Garry

GarryHobart, TAS

Happy!

We were very pleased with the assistance we received while purchasing two TV room chairs. We're looking forward to their arrival (mid-September). We also took the insurance and delivery/assemble options.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Fantastic service, superb designs

We were looking for high quality furniture options that didn't look the same as every other shop, and Nick Scali delivered. Outstanding range of top-shelf options especially for lounges, tables and rugs. Dennis gave us great design suggestions and patiently answered every question we had - his faultless service lifted our buying experience to a whole new level. After trawling around half a dozen other places in Hobart we thought we'd have to visit the mainland to get the quality we wanted, but our trip to Nick Scali was a revelation and we bought a lot for our upcoming renovation. We will shop here again!!

Store LocationHobart, TAS
Jo. S

Jo. SHobart, TAS

Outstanding customer service

I entered the showroom with a bit of an idea but Mel was able to guide me easily. She took the time to go through ever detail and I never felt rushed. She was extremely patient throughout the process and understood I wanted to take my time and be sure of my choices. The most noteworthy was her move items so I could see them in full sunlight.

Store LocationHobart, tas
Brettany and Dylan

Brettany and Dylan

We had multiple questions about holding items for us and it was not an issue whatsoever. All our needs were met and we didn’t have one fault with the service!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCambridge Hobart Tasmania
Louise and  Greg

Louise and GregCentral, TAS

Good service & happy with purchase

This is an overdue review.. love my couches & service was great from Mel, thankyou .. we are enjoying the comfort of our reckoning lounges .. the delivery guys assembled them for us & were also friendly & gave good service
Greg & Louise
Evandale

Store LocationCambridge Hobart

Absolutely fantastic delivery men

Just taken delivery of 2 sofas - Raj and Nitin were absolutely fantastic manoevering those heavy sofas into our house. Cheerfully did the backbreaking job and set up the sofas in a very short time.

Dianne

DianneHobart, TAS

Recliners

We decided to update our electric recliners to match a 3 seater sofa (with electric recliners @ both ends) that we had purchased from the same store a couple of years prior. We have been very happy with the quality and the comfort of the 3 seater sofa so we assume that the electric recliners that match will be of the same quality and comfort. Fortunately they were still available. We found the sales lady to be very helpful and accommodating. Nick Scali in Hobart is a fantastic store, very well laid out & easy to negotiate around. I guess you can say that I am a satisfied customer.

Store LocationHobart store @ Cambridge

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Beautiful furniture, great service

We were very happy with the selection of furniture available and found just what we wanted. Grace was very helpful and professional in her assistance. We hope that the delivery experience and quality of the pieces we selected is up to the standard of the store and sale service.

Store LocationCambridge Park, Tasmania

The store, staff and product were all perfect

Store LocationCambridge Park, Tasmania

glenbasLaunceston, TAS

Worst customer service ever

Purchased 2x2.5 seated electric sofas. Ordered beige. Salesman wrote down grey. We immediately told him did NOT want grey. He assured us that it would be beige as they are made overseas & this is what they call beige. Stupidly we believed him. We are now stuck with 2 sofas in our room which is decorated in cream, black & beige. Complaints to customer care & head office were fruitless. I asked head office if they could get me more of the leather to cover my pale cream dining chairs which are new & next to sofas. Was told to see an upholsterer. I also asked if sofas could be exchanged for floor stock & was told no as its not their policy. Totally disgusted with the treatment we have received

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationCambridge tasmania
glenbas

Good morning, we are still waiting on a reply.

Kylie Kean

Kylie KeanHobart, TAS

Cant wait to receive my couch

The sales consultant who assisted me was wonderful, very friendly and helped me with my fabric choice. I am extremely excited to get my new couch in a few months.

Store LocationCambridge, Hobart
Roey

RoeyHobart, TAS

Excellent service, bar none. Andrew was very helpful and spent quality time with my son and I choosing a great lounge.

I was looked after very well by Andrew who showed me furniture in the store. Found a beautiful couch and ottaman to match. Andrew was excellent help, bar none. Most appreciative.

Store LocationCambridge, Tasmania