Nick Scali Furniture VIC

Nick Scali Furniture VIC

Preston, Richmond, Essendon, etc...
4.4 from 1,409 reviews

4.4

1,409 reviews

Sophia

Sophia

Amazing customer service from Vipin!

Vipin from the Nick Scali Preston store provided us with fantastic customer service! Vipin was so helpful, he recommended a range of sofas and described their differences, he answered all our questions and was very friendly. Vipin was not a pushy sales man which was great because we were able to take our time to find the perfect sofa for us. We ended up purchasing the Emery sofa and we are so happy with our purchase! The Nick Scali Preston store was also beautifully arranged and it was a great experience shopping from Nick Scali!

Store LocationNick Scali Preston

Wonderful Service

Store LocationSpringvale, VIC
Astha M.

Astha M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Strong structure with delicate designing :)

We bought a King bed (Lizzie), Living Room recliner couch (Hunter) and a dining table (soho) from Nick Scali Preston. Vipin (store manager) helped us a lot with the options available and educated us with the care instructions of all the items. He was very patient with us and explained everything in detail. Thanks for your awesome service :)

sydneygoddess

sydneygoddessAU

Enjoyable

My family and I received outstanding service today from Sana, she was tentative, listened to our requirements, showing us all stock within our specifications. Sana has excellent product knowledge. At no time did we feel rushed into a decision and were made aware of all options available. Thank you Sana

Store LocationTaylors Lakes, VIC

Marcell 10 out of 10

Marcell Helped us with our furniture purchase and she was delightful to deal with very professional and guided us the whole way through choosing colours and style and delivery Thanks so much for the great service

Store Locationchirnside

The most helpful experience!

We just purchased our lounge setting from the most informative and helpful manager Vipin! He made that experience so easy. You are full of knowledge Vipin. We are very grateful! Thank you Vipin

Store LocationPreston VIC
Darren

DarrenVictoria

Great salesman

George who we were fortunate enough to conduct our business with was a consummate professional. His knowledge and easy going nature was a terrific experience. A great salesman and a credit to your organisation

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Essendon

Thanks Ken for suggesting the two lounge chairs and colours they match in and complete my Nick Scala Lounge and dinning room so happy with Your recommendation and service - no pressure to buy just quality service

Store LocationEssendon
Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I visited the Chirnside Park store twice over a 3 week period contemplating my options. Marcell on both occassions has been helpful and professional and made my experience very relaxed.

Store LocationChirnside park victoria

ReneeM

ReneeMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sales Person - Vipin

Vipin was our Sales person and we commend him on his product knowledge and service - he was never pushy and always professional - We would always go back to Nick Scali for future purchases - well done Vipin

Store LocationPreston - Victoria

Polina’s service was excellent!

Polina was so lovely and helpful - she took the time to explain the different look and feel of couches and materials. Made us feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable.

Satisfied with range of products available and ability to choose from various materials. Store was clean and easy to navigate but no hand sanitizer available for customer use. Nice to know coffee tables, dining tables and chair are available to purchase too.

Store LocationPreston VIC
David

David

Alan was amazing

Bought 2 recliners. Was helped by Alan who had an unprecedented amount of product knowledge. We were so lucky we got him to help us with our selection. Really happy with Alan’s service.

Hayley Jordan

Hayley JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I was greeted cheerfully and politefully when I entered. My Sales assistant new her products well. She was well mannered and well presented. She wasn't pushy, showed me three alternatives to the couch I was looking at. Offered different shapes and sizes and colours. We worked out measurements taking parts out and adding parts in to fit in my space. Had a lovely chat and I ended up buying my couch and ottoman.
Great Service by Marcell.

Store LocationChirnside Park, VIC

Customer service to be proud of.

Polina at Preston was so professional. I’d been shopping around for a lounge and Polina’s knowledge and customer service skills really stood out from your competitors. She was genuinely invested in finding me the right piece of furniture. Very passionate about her work. An asset to your company. Thank you, Polina.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ayse S.

Ayse S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service - Thank you Shane!

Shane at the Essendon store was a fabulous customer store representative who was incredibly patient, resourceful and respectful! He took me around the entire store and listened to what I was looking for before helping me decide everything down to the last detail.

Store LocationEssendon VIC

Mona F.

Mona F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super friendly and informative service

As soon as we walked in one of the workers was immediately there to help us find the perfect couch. He told us everything we needed to know and was super friendly and easy to communicate with. Our couch hasn’t been delivered yet but i know I’ll be satisfied with it. I don’t remember the name of the man who helped us but he looks like cameron munster and was really helpful.

Store LocationSouth Wharf
Margie

MargieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second to none service! Very pleasant experience

Purchasing my lounge was made so easy thanks to Josh. I am the most indecisive person I know, however, with Josh’s guidance, support and expertise, the decision to purchase a high end, super comfy, stylish lounge was the easiest decision I have ever made. Thanks so much Josh! :)

Store LocationSouth Warf VIC

alphaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Substandard Product; Appalling Customer Service; Won't refund. STEER CLEAR.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNunawading

VERY HAPPY

Very happy buying from Preston store.ALLEN was very good at showing us options and good prices!! The quality of furniture at the store was very good!! Would buy there again!!

Store LocationPreston VICTORIA
Bec

BecMelbourne

Bought my Dream Couch! Customer Service just Amazing!

My partner and I have been considering buying a new couch for a long time now and decided on a whim to check out Nick Scali while walking past. Upon entering the store we were greeted by every single person working and were made to feel extremely welcome. Josh's customer service was second to none, he helped us with everything we needed to know, and really made us feel right at home while we were making a big decision! The store is also beautifully laid out and the range is second to none. We decided to purchase our beautiful new couch and cannot wait to have it delivered! Thanks so much to Josh and the rest of the Nick Scali team at South Wharf! We would highly recommend to anybody!

Store LocationSouth Wharf, VIC