Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Chirnside

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Chirnside

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shopping experience

I received the best customer service from Samiya and Marcell! Simon was also very helpful when I was browsing. Sam remembered my name from my first visit. Marcell steered me in the right direction colour wise. I did not feel rushed at any stage. Could not ask for more. I look forward to my 2 seater Hayden leather lounge in Silver Grey arriving!
10/10 to all the staff!

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNick Scali Chirnside, Victoria, Australia.
Julie

My name is Alison. Julie is my alias. :-)

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, reasonably priced!

Marcell provided great service and was extremely helpful. Her knowledge and advice on our product was amazing. Thank you. There were a good range of products that were reasonably priced. Well done.

Store LocationChirnside

Room to move without pressure!

Our sales person was Tony Banks.
He allowed us time and space to make decisions and plan our room without the sales pressure.
It has taken us 3 weeks and 4 store visits before the final decision and pleased that today we ordered our new couch.

We have looked at the competition but as soon as we entered, were "attacked" by sales staff without time to think or discuss privately.

We are pleased with our final decision and the product chosen and look forward to receipt in the next 7 days.

A great experience helped by a sales person that understood they way we were planning our decision process.

Michael Evans

Michael EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A++ Purchase of Couch, Coffee and Lamp Table

First of all the customer service by Marcell is the best I've experienced in any store period! She will go above and beyond to help you secure what you want and know what looks good with colour schemes.
I'll always come back to Nick Scali, they have quality products and very good pricing for what you get, also the delivery guys unpack and build your furniture for you, saves a lot of hassle! A++ for this company and Marcell!

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life made easy

A lady called Sam (Samiya) helped me in this purchase. She was very helpful and friendly and gave all the relevant information. It was a pleasant experience indeed. There was no waiting.

Store LocationChirnside Vic.

An Excellent Experience!

Ordered our two Hayden leather lounge suites on 13th June 2019. Marcell was excellent assistance in showing us the extensive range of lounges and then helping us to select the most appropriate for our needs. The whole experience was painless and the lounges were delivered and installed efficiently yesterday, 4th September. Many thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationNick Scali Chirnside, Vic.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Our experience at Nick Scali Chirnside was fantastic. We were assisted by Tony who went above and beyond to provide my partner and I with all of the necessary information on the couch we were interested in. He wasn't a pushy salesperson and allowed us to take our time browsing the store before giving us the low-down on the products we were interested in. He gave us some information to go home with and we were back not long after to finalise our order after checking how the dimensions would work in our new home. Would definitely return here in the future. Thanks Tony!

Fantastic Staff

I couldn't have for a better staff member in Marcell. She was knowledgeable, polite but we found we share a lot of similar tastes.
I came back within hours with my other half in toe to purchase our new sofa. Thank you so much Marcell.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationChrinside Park
Lucy G.

Lucy G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service!

We just purchased our couch from Chirnside showroom, and couldn’t be more happier with the customer service we received. Tony took the time to understand our needs and wants in finding the right couch. He showed us options and helped us find the perfect couch for our space. It was our first furniture purchase for our new home, and he made the whole experience an enjoyable one! Would highly recommend Tony and the team at Chirnside!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
GayleS

GayleSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So good

I was looked after by Marcell
She was not pushy and allowed us to make our decision excellent in presentation very helpful to our choices really looked after our needs well done

Store LocationChirnside Park Victoria

anndavis

anndavisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Sales woman

I was looked after by Marcell - she was very interested in what I was looking for, and was able to assist me both with a quality lounge, and was also able to show me different fabrics made up.

Store LocationChirnside Park

Excellent customer service and manner.

Customer service was spot on. Great approach and no pushy sales pitch, left us alone to wander and decide. Were just in the area at the time, but decided to return to that particular store to purchase our sofa, even though not our usual local, due to the great customer service. Would definitely recommend.

Tony

Tony

Great product at a reasonable cost

Found what we were looking for in the store, they have a large range of products to compare, the product that we purchased we are very happy with the quality of the product, the salesperson Marcell was excellent, not pushy for the sale and explained everything that we required. Thank you Marcell for the good work

Store LocationCHIRNSIDE

Nick Scali Chirnside good customer service

Very good store and very good customer service. Marcell served us really well and she helped us to find a suitable furniture for our home. Marcell is great and she has a very good customer service skills.

Store LocationNick Scali Chirnside
Anj

AnjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very presentable store,Marcell served us,she was very friendly,professional with strong product knowledge and patience

Very presentable layout,easy to browze products in store with great set up with all relevant information attached to productd,awesome friendly staff who help answer queries,staff are very professional and polite

Store LocationChirnside park
Paul S.

Paul S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great shopping experience

Great range of furniture, well spaced out lay out made for a pleasant experience. Staff were very accommodating, we were politely asked if we needed help, and then left to wander until we asked for help and information. Would recommend Nick Scali Chirnside Park to anyone

A and V

A and VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service from head office, couch already creaking

Store LocationChirnside Park, Victoria
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Great couch / great customer service!

Shopping at the Chirnside Park store was a pleasant experience. The store was well displayed and we were able to find exactly what we wanted. We were attended to by Marcell, who was warm, friendly and knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. We look forward. to returning to the Chirnside Park store and dealing with Marcell for any future furniture needs

Store LocationChirnside Park Vic

Excellent service, quality and informative sales employees

I'd highly recommend Nick Scali Chirnside. Thanks to Tony Banks our sales rep.
My partner and I have been to the Nick Scali Chirnside store about 6 times and hadn't made our mind up what type of sofa to get as we were going to be moving house in the coming months. Everytime we went to the Chirnside store we dealt with Tony Banks. I can't speak highly enough of his level of service. He was informative, friendly and never pushing. I would recommend dealing with him if you're looking for furniture. Oh and we bought our dream sofa from him today. Regarda, Imelda and David (two very pleased customers)

Excellent service

Was served by Marcell who was excellent and very friendly, highly recommended salesperson who is customer focused and know the product.

Shop LocationVIC, Chirnside