Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Essendon

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Essendon

Salsa

SalsaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A+++ Nick Scali Essendon DFO THANK YOU!!! Best Service at a great price

We are about to move into our newly built home and popped into Nick Scali for a quick look. We weren't really expecting much but after looking around, found a few items that we loved. Anthony came over to give us a hand and we can't thank him enough for his patience, styling tips, furnishing ideas, and his honesty. We ended up purchasing a dining table, chairs, sofa, sofa bed and TV cabinet. We highly recommend Essendon DFO store and especially Anthony!

Store LocationEssendon DFO

Gavin Hall

Gavin HallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We were very happy and appreciative of the wonderful service we received from Jacqueline this afternoon. Her product knowledge, patience and guidance was extremely good and certainly played a major part in us making the lounge suite purchase.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service we received

We received excellent customer service from Jacqueline yesterday. She was highly professional and had very good product knowledge enabling her to assist us with all of our questions. She is a good communicator and very pleasant to deal with. I'm confident we'll be happy with our purchase. Tku

harryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

terrible experience with nick scali. big brand with low quality

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Hi Hayden , this is my order number CE50110

harry

I still haven't heard anything Hayden .

Excellent service.

Nisha was very patient and happy to keep thinking of options that might suit us. She was very knowledgeable of all the products in store and very helpful. Thank you.

Store LocationEssendon dfo

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Relaxing

Kim was a great help to me in finding the couch I was after. She took the time to explain the different options available and made the whole process very easy.

Andreya B.

Andreya B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant experience

From entering the store to the delivery of furniture home was an extremely pleasant experience. The staff Amlan was very helpful and pleasing to deal with, he had a solid intellect of his work and it all worked well. Highly recommended this store. Thank you for your help greatly appreciated

Awesome service!

Repair done to sofa in a timely manner. Highly recommended. Warranty is awesome. Very professional sales and service people. Definitely buying from them again. Good service good deals. Happy customer

Store LocationEssendon VIC
Analie

AnalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Very happy and satisfied with the great customer service Ken have provided us on selecting our couch, dining table, lounge table and rugs. I would recommend nick scali for the comfort and convenience.

Store LocationNick scali essendon
Kgrim

KgrimVictoria

The worst company to deal with

Worst customer service and company to deal with and only will listen to what they want to hear and do not listen to customer and that is the paying customer

Store LocationDo Essendon

Fantastic service!

During my purchases for my new home Amlan gave a fantastic service, he was able to ensure that the purchases I made were perfect! He took the time to ensure that the measurements were accurate for my space and the colours perfectly matched with the space.
Anna

Store LocationDFO

very happy purchase

Very happy with couch selection and customer service from Nisha who explained everything clearly .
Visited many stores before we found our couch in nick scarli .. many couches very similar but comfort levels so much different from store to store ... This store was our last visit for the day and quite surprised that we eventually found what we wanted.. store delivery time for most was 12 .. 16 weeks this store 9..10 .

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Great sales person Alisha could not have done enough for me. Gave me alternate when I couldn’t decided and was so patient, great customer service. A great asset to her company

Store LocationEssendon DFO

KLLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buyer Beware

Store LocationNick Scali Essendon DFO
Darren R.

Darren R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where is good old Fasion Customer Service/Understanding?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Customer S.Nick Scali

I have just had the worst customer service

We waited 12 weeks for a 3.5 seater and our 2.5 seater sofa to arrive and when it came one of them was in the wrong colour, after my wife got a complete run around to nowhere, today we wrote to customer service and the head manager of the company, we were told that somebody will get straight back to us and sort this out, whatever, Wednesday night (24th April 2019) we have still not had a call back or heard from anybody that gives a S...
If Nick Scali spend as much money on customer service training as they do on TV ads, OMG what a company it could be.

Never again

Mahdieh

Mahdieh

Poor customer service!

I am so disappointed with Nick Scali customer service. They delivered my furniture after 3 months and faulty! The delivery guys told us will raise the issues to the customer service but they didn't! After my call, they raised a ticket and promised to send a technician in a month! After my complaint, they changed it to a week but they canceled it on the same day and arrange another appointment in another week time! Technician solved only one problem and took some pics for the second one. No update for a week and again they schedule another technician to come and took pictures again! No update yet and still waiting for them to come and fix or replace with a new one.
So unhappy with their service!

Very bad

I bought a leather lounge,only 6 moths old,the leather started to wear i contacted the store about it,as soon as they new i had dogs that was it ,no way would they believe that i sit on the couch i was told the dogs had done it and there was no way that the company was going to fix it, so i wouldn't recommend this company at all, and the lounge i bought was 3,000 dollars

Mick

MickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor quality products at a premium price

Shop LocationVIC, Essendon

Worst company to deal!!!

Bought a sofa lounge stored it for two months until we moved to the new place opened the packaging and found a tear in the leather. Nick Scali won’t take any responsibility because it’s over two months and said anything could’ve happened in that time. I haven’t even used the sofa the plastic packaging was fine the tear was inside!! Worst people to deal and highly recommend to take your hard earned money somewhere else.

Shop LocationVIC, Essendon