Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Frankston

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Frankston

Murfy

Murfy

Happy with purchases.

We found the couch for us in the Frankston store easily. The sales assistant Chris was most helpful and patient with us as I changed my mind about the colour of the couch and he had to redo the paperwork. We also purchased six dining chairs. We are very happy with our choices and will shop In Nick Scali again. We are still waiting for delivery of our purchases so I cannot comment further.

Store LocationFrankston

Amazing service, hence why we return!

Store was amazing, the salesperson Nedime was absolutely amazing and remembered my partner and I from a month ago! Very helpful and great to deal with! We will surely be returning in future.

Herb S

Herb SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nich Scali - strange business

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
jethro b

jethro bGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

life should be that easy to deal with.

store well set out not cluttered. beautiful range of products. very happy with the couch we bought.
most impressed with the staff, very friendly & knew the products well. made shopping enjoyable.

Store Locationfrankston

Kathryn

KathrynSkye

Lovely service

Service in store was good when choosing a couch. Not too pushy. But still let us know they were there when needed. The lady we dealt with was Very knowledgeable.
Yet to receive furniture so can’t comment on that side of things.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

beautiful cinema lounge

We purchased two electric reclining leather lounges for a cinema room. Price was high but they a very good quality. Salesperson Zac was very good. A good experience and very happy with purchase

Store LocationFrankston Vic

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Sofa

The wonderful Nedime at the Frankston store was just awesome. We purchased two of the most comfortable lounge suite three months ago with her assistance and we went back just last week to purchase another sofa.
We specifically seeked out Nedime again to help us as she goes above and beyond.
When I go back to purchase an entertainment unit from Nick Scali, I will be requesting Nedime' s help again.

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture Frankston

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biljana the magnificent

Biljana is exceptionally nice. She has been helpful and commited to ensuring my delivered product is as good as expected to be when purchased.
All staff are very polite and make you feel welcome to look around.

Excellent Customer Service

Today Thursday 1/8/19 I came in store to buy dining chairs and had the most amazing experience and customer service by Niki. Niki went above and beyond, there was only 3 chairs available one at the store and two at the warehouse, she contacted the Moorabbin store to get the 4th one, my mum was so pleased as she really wanted those dining chairs. Very nice lady and customer focused, she ensured we were happy and satisfied. So helpful.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

I just purchased a new lounge from Chris and he was extremely helpful, patient and very knowledgeable of products and pros and cons. Great service from all the staff at frankston.

Laura Baker

Laura BakerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchase of our Sofa

The store layout and the range of products was very good.
Nadime at Frankston was very courteous and helpful, her advice was
most beneficial, and made the purchase of our Sofa a lovely experience.
Bob & Laura

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFrankston Victoria

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repairs

I had John out today to repair my broken chase, called before hand, was early than original time and was nice polite, and repaired it on the spot! Thanks John, appreciate your kind service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationFrabkston

Munchbrorher

Munchbrorher

Fantastic personal experience

From the moment we started to speak with Nedine the experience just got better. The right knowledge nd also understanding that we needed time. We would recommend Nedine as staff member of the store, she spent time to assist us to successfully purchase our couches and feel that we will be definitely back once we have settled into our new property. Great stock knowledge and a good understanding of design.

Store LocationFrankston Bulk centre

Great in-store service

Excellent customer service from Biljana who spent lots of her time with me selecting the write lounges, colour etc. However I was disappointed with the delivery guy's who seemed to be in a big rush and left packaging waste all over the place that took me much time and effort to clean up and dispose..

Store LocationNick Scali Frankston
Pitpot

PitpotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great People Skills

Chris the salesperson was an absolute professional to deal with. Not pushy at all and had a vast product knowledge. Biljana the store manager was a delight as well. This is our second lounge suite purchase from Nick Scali because their range and after sales service is outstanding.

Abdul Q.

Abdul Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Purchased some dining chairs from Nick Scali in Frankston. Was very pleased and impressed with the level of service provided by the staff. I was attended to by Niluka - She was helpful and patient, providing me with useful information (build material, maintenance, etc.) on the pieces that caught my eye. At the same, I never felt pushed or rushed into buying anything despite the fact that I showed up just a while before closing time. The other staff at the payment register was also friendly and welcoming. Overall, this was a pleasant experience for furniture shopping and would be first port of call when I need more furniture.

Store LocationNick Scali Frankston

Wonderful customer service and excellent quality furniture

Niki helped my partner and I the first time we purchased two pieces from NS. We loved Niki's kind and detailed customer service. She is the reason that we came back to NS to purchase another piece. We love the couch and dining table we have in our home and look forward to our new couch being delivered soon. Thank you to Niki and Chris for their fantastic service.

First purchase: Melinda sofa

We haven’t received our sofa yet, but were so happy with the service to date...Nedime was fantastic in every way...she was so helpful without being pushy and her manner was beautiful....we would definitely like to deal with her in the future!

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

The serviceman: fixed faulty couch quickly and cleanly.

After receiving a slightly faulty couch from Nick scali- we were well pleased with quality of service of the couch repair tech. Carlos was fast, friendly and tidy returning the couch to its original position. Thank you.

Carley

CarleyMelbourne

Terrible ‘floor stock’ policy and terrible customer relations

Nick Scali