Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Geelong

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Geelong

Jan-Geelong

Jan-Geelong

Searching for the right size couch.

Ravona was very knowledgeable and helpful, knew the sizes of all the couches we looked at. We found the perfect couch amongst a huge range and it was on sale !

Fantastic service and product

Our couch is so comfortable and looks great. It was damaged by our naughty dogs but the staff are doing everything possible to help us get it fixed. The service when we purchased it was amazing but also the follow up care. I highly recommend Nick Scali furniture.

D Tout

D ToutSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely wonderful place to shop

The store is well presented and has a warm feel.
The products are great.
Extremely satisfied.
This is my third product I have purchased for Nick Scali Furniture. Extremely satisfied.
Yes I did find it easy.

Store LocationGeelong Warn Ponds

Great customer service

The sales person Nick, was extremely pleasant and helpful. He was proud of what he does at work.
Will make you feel confidant with the business in his hands for promoting goods.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Redpearl

Redpearl

Great friendly service.

Ravona helped us out in the geelong store. She was lovely and friendly wasn't pushing at all. She made sure that we felt welcomed and she had heaps of time for us. So we are very satisfied

happy customer

The service given by Revona was exceptional not pushy informative and knowledgable. It was an easy decision to purchase my new lounge . The store was clean not cluttered and a good range to view

Dion P.

Dion P.Southwest, VIC

First rate customer service.

Seb49

Seb49Southwest, VIC

A Fantastic Experience!

Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Geelong
Andrew C.

Andrew C.Southwest, VIC

Super helpful

Nick welcomed us after seeing us eyeing of our future couch. He was super friendly and knew all about the frame, springs and cushions and then showed us through the fabric and colour options. Thanks for all your help mate

Good customer service

The store was easy to walk around and very well set up. We were assisted by BJ who was very helpful not pushy at all. We were looking for some dining chairs for a table we already had and BJ knew exactly which chairs would suit the table. BJ made it very simple and we picked the right chairs quickly. Completing the sale was simple, great customer service - thank you BJ.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationWaurn Ponds

Great service, quality products, my go to place!

Pete from this store is an absolute asset to the company. Every time I visit he greets with a smile, and goes above and beyond to assist all customers. Thanks for the brilliant service as always!

Store LocationGEELONG

Rose and Paul Stalio

Rose and Paul StalioSouthwest, VIC

Best Store Manager Pete!

Pete is amazing and provided excellent service. He went above and beyond and took the time to listen to our needs fantastic service and we are very happy with Pete we would definitely be back

Store LocationGEELONG

Peter Nouwen

Peter NouwenSouthwest, VIC

Quote for insurance and purchase of lounge suite

We found Nick to be very helpful with the quoting of a lounge suite for insurance purposes, the claim was processed, we went back to the store and confirmed which suite we wanted. Nick was not pushy, but attentive and ready to offer advice and help. He triple checked all details of our order and explained the process very clearly. I am glad we met Nick. Its not always the product or the price that makes it a pleasant transaction, or gets the sale, it can also be the attitude/ personality of the salesman.

Jackie

JackieSouthwest, VIC

New Lounge really did not know what I wanted

Went shopping for a new Lounge really did not want to start looking and thought I would have to go from store to store looking, what a surprise first and only store I went into found what I wanted. What a great store and fantastic range of products, all the staff were excellent and very helpful considering I really was not sure what I wanted and they made great suggestions. And when my lounges arrive I am sure I will be very happy with my final choice. Will definitely recommend Geelong store to all my family and friends. All great and friendly staff from the manager down I did appreciate the help In making my selection. Thank you to all in Geelong store.

Store LocationNick Scali Geelong

Good comfortable service

Plenty of stock variety to view, and store help wasn't far away.
We knew what we wanted from Nick Scali TV ad and went to that product.
Pete made it comfortable to decide.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Geelong

Just Right for Us

Very impressed on arrival. All items well presented and not crowded. Pete approached us promptly, he provided sensible advice and answered all questions. An easy and positive experience. Thanks you.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Victoria

Amazing service

Pete was so welcoming and helpful. Gave us time and space to make our own decision and didn’t hassle us at all. Tremendous service compared to other furniture stores we had visited. Store was big and open and easy to navigate.

Julie

JulieVictoria

This is beautiful quality furniture.

The store was big and open it was easy to find what your after. The store had a huge range to pick from. The quality of the furniture is of high standards, all our furniture will be assembled for us on delivery.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong

Exceptional customer service

Navigating the store was easy as was finding what we wanted, which was also greatly facilitated by Pete. We were extremely satisfied with the quality of the products we bought.

Store LocationNick Scali Waurn Ponds

Kaye

KayeSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional Service

Nick Scali managed a problem so well for me, thankyou I will always be grateful. To BJ , your compassion was overwhelming, I was not someone you knew. The Waurn Ponds store is lucky to have someone like you working for them.
Again I am so so grateful and thankyou to everyone concerned that assisted me
Regards