Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

ENJAY

ENJAYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Went to look, ended up buying.

We visited the store on Monday to view and sit on a sofa that was advertised in the Sunday Age. We were assisted in the store by Andrew who showed the advertised sofa and several others for comparison. Andrew was extremely helpful and we purchased the sofa, 2 additional lounge chairs and an ottoman. Extremely good friendly service. Thank you Andrew.

Cheryl

Cheryl Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good advice, reasonable price

The products in this store ooze quality. And surprisingly, all items are reasonably priced. I was also pleased with the knowledge and advice from Ekjot. She has an eye for style and suggested many alternative ideas to help me decide on a beautiful lounge that I will be happy with for many years. And there’s no hard sell either. We were given lots of space and time to really think about what we wanted.
If you are thinking of furniture and you want luxury and style you MUST try Nick Scali. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Victoria.

Victoria.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent staff and service

Moorabbin has maintained a high standard of service and products, our salesperson Jo was exceptional, she was friendly, informative, patient and genuinely helpful, a pleasure to shop there and to be assisted by Jo.

Excellent Customer Service

I am very impressed with the customer service I received, Sunil was a great guy easy to communicate with, he knew well what he was talking about, very knowledgeable, and very impressed with my purchase thanks to Sunil.

Kerryn D.

Kerryn D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

I came into this store and was met by a wonderful salesperson Juan. I explained the space I had to work with and off we went around the store. Juan really got me and in no time I found the pieces of furniture that are going to suit my place really well. Juan was so friendly, knowledgable and a pleasure to have as the person looking after me. Thanks Juan!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Natalie

Natalie

Great in store service

Visited the Moorabbin store we were provided with great advice by Jo she assisted with colour options, and was very patient with out decision making process. She explained the process any why furniture was taking so long to be made.

Store Locationmoorabbin

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product with service to match

Great product and delivery/installation. Service provided by Ekjot (Jo) has been fantastic on each visit. No pushy sales tactics and very knowledgeable. We have bought from Jo a couple of times now and will return to her in future.

Thankyou Ekjot (Jo)

I noticed the Nic Scali sale on tv and discussed with my partner about replacing an existing couch .... visited Nic Scali in Moorabbin and was warmly greeted by Ekjot (Jo) who was pleasant, helpful , knowledgeable and very understanding .
We sat on the first couch - The Archer - and loved it !!! The quality , the feel , the comfort and even the color !
Jo told us to walk the store and try other couches - but we kept coming back to the Archer . Jo was extremely helpful in all aspects of the Nic Scali build and guarantee . After measuring the area at home , we returned the next day to buy .
Thankyou Jo for your efforts - and we look forward to many happy years when our furniture arrives this week

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Fantastic Service

I was served by Matt when I went to purchase a couch. He was knowledgeable, professional and patient while I chose from the large range available.
I can’t wait for my new couch to arrive.
Thanks Matt.

Store LocationNick Scali Moorabbin

Matt was very helpful and patient while we were picking our furniture, would recommend.

There was a very big range of couches which is what we where looking for, lots of different colours and fabrics. We where very pleased with the how our living room looks with our new furniture

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great buying experience

The layout of the store was fantastic with more than enough products to view. I was extremely happy with my purchases and i must say Juan was absolutely fantastic to work with during my selection process she was patient , informative, professional and very knowledgeable a true asset to the company .

Store Locationmoorabbin

Excellent service!!

Easy to navigate the store, and a great range of products that i was searching for. Salespeople were great - offered help yet let me browse. When I needed advice I found the Salesman had a sound knowledge of his products and guided me till I found the perfect product. Very very happy with his professionalism and assistance.

Carlene

Carlene

Great customer service

Sunil and the rest of the team at Moorabbin store were very helpful and know their products. It was great timing we visited the store during their spring sale. Highly recommend.

Nadia

NadiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

My husband and I went into the Nick Scali Moorabbin Store to have a look at the Olympia table we saw advertised on TV. We were greeted and assisted by Juan who was very knowledgeable of the products in the store and pointed us out to the table of interest straightaway. We were extremely indecisive as to which chairs to purchase with the table, and Juan was very patient and helpful in showing us different options. We ultimately selected 8 chairs that are originally designated to go with the table. Juan never put us under any pressure and made us feel at ease throughout the whole transaction process. We would highly recommend her for any assistance needed at the store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMoorabbin Victoria
NickL79

NickL79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product and Service

We dropped in to Nick Scali Moorabbin back in February. The store staff were very helpful and their range is excellent. We finally settled on the London TV unit and went to purchase in March, it was on sale at 50% off which made it amazing value. Our salesperson, Varun, in store was excellent, the purchase was quick and easy. The Nick Scali delivery crew were fantastic: fast, friendly and professional. A great experience...

JuliaMelbourne

Nick Scali Terrible customer service

I purchased a band new fabric lounge worth $2570 from the Morrabbin store pre Christmas. It was delivered by contract delivery, all wrapped in plastic. I paid $130 for delivery. When the delivery guys unwrapped the couch it was covered in water stains. I waited weeks for someone to come and look. Another contractor. He spot cleaned one area and said he'd write a report. No cleaning of the whole thing. My couch is still stained despite another service ticket raised and their 5 year accidental damage purchased. No response! I've paid for a brand new couch and I wouldn't buy this off gumtree in this condition. Please, don't get sucked in my lovely design. If things go wrong they're nowhere to be seen.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

Service review

Carlos came (From Sydney) to attend to our concerns around squeaks from the motor when reclining our lounges. Carlos explained that lounges were new and needed to be reclined regularly to stop the noise.

Fantastic Service

We had a technician fix our electric couch. He was fantastic to deal with and fixed the issue in no time

Carl Davis

Carl DavisBentleigh East

Initial negotiations and purchase a pleasure

We are moving to a new apartment and our needs were understood by Connie who made selection easy and a pleasure - and we haven’t finished yet.
So long as the remainder of the transaction lives up to your promise, we’ll be delighted.
We’ll post another review after delivery which we trust will be in the same glowing terms.

Benmelbourne

Terrible experience

I was extremely disappointed by Nick scali!!!
We bought buffet, dinning table and chairs, coffee table and a rug. When I called to book for delivery the lady was too rude and so unprofessional. On delivery day they forgot to bring in our rug, also the coffee table was damaged and buffet wasn't assembled completely. We paid 250 $ for delivery ! when we went to the store to complain about the issue I saw the rug tag price and it was 300$ less than what we had been charged for!!!
Now we have been told that technician will come and have a look at the damage and decide what would be the action!!!!! So we need to take another days of leave as they are not working on weekend and still the problem hasn't been fixed!

Nick Scali