Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Preston

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Preston

Pandula

PandulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service from Alan

We bought all furniture for our new house from Nick Scali. After visiting pretty much all furniture stores in the area we decided to stick with NS as we loved their modern designs, quality and unbeatable value for money.

A special thanks for Alan who looked after us and I can't believe he still remembered me when I stepped inside the store almost three months later. He is the true salesman!

Jatinder

JatinderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful service

We went to Preston store to buy sofa for our small living area. We thanks to vipin because he helped us to choose a best sofa. Very helpful service. Thanks once again.

Store LocationPreston Vic
Megan and Dave

Megan and DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful service. Knowledgeable and explained aspects of colour matching, delivery etc well. Not pushy and helped us understand all terms and conditions. I would recommend Nick Scali and this store.

Store LocationPreston, Vic
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Preston compares to other Furniture Shops

Awesome service

It was a pleasure dealing with Alan for our Tanami coffee table. He was friendly and informative. Would totally recommend him and the Nick Scali Preston team to all my friends.

John Lim

John LimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful staff and wide range of furnitures

My wife and I went to Nick Scali Preston to look for a lounge set. The store has a wide selection of lounges to select from and Alan was a delight to deal with. He was helpful in explaining the different sofas that would suit our needs. Thanks to him, we decided that the Nakeeta model is perfect for our home. Thanks Alan!

Samantha D

Samantha DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Instore Experience

We felt the staff member who served us needed more product knowledge & the manager was abrupt when talking about pricing.
After asking for specific needs for a lounge the staff member didn’t seem to know what floor stock was suitable but we ended up finding it ourselves.
The fabric I was after wasn’t available on any of the couches on display & would have expected the staff member to arrange for a swatch to be sent out to me considering we purchased the couch.
I instead needed to arrange this myself.
The original couch we went in to purchase did not have the same measurements as advertised on the website.
The staff member was friendly & very patient with us while we made our decision

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great customer service

Polina and all the sale staff were very friendly, helpful and patient. I went in a number of times to make sure of my decision and I was greeted with the same care and professionalism. The store housed all the products that are on their website and most colours were on display on various designs so worth stepping in and having a look. It's hard to capture true colours online.

Store LocationPreston Melbourne

Great help and advise, friendly manager

We had visited the store and spoken to Vipin the manager a couple of times. He was always full of information and happy to help with all our questions. We returned to purchase our couch from this store due to vipin. Only criticism is another female staff member referred to myself and my partner as “kids” in front of other customers, which we found quite disrespectful. Overall a great experience at nick scali.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Alan

A big thank you to Alan for his amazing customer service. From the get go he way attentive, understanding and guided us in the right direction to securing the couch we love.

Sibby

SibbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vipin: Amazing Salesman

Very impressed with Vipin's service and gave us the right ideas to make the perfect decision. Vipin promotes Nick Scali brand in a very impressive way and helps customers to choose the right options. I hope to make more purchases from Nick Scali in the future.
Great job Vipin. Keep up the great work!

Store LocationPreston, VIC

Beautiful quality pieces & fantastic service

The team especially Polina deliver excellent customer service.
As a return customer you can’t go wrong. With Nick scali furniture the pricing is affordable and quality and design of the furniture is fantastic.

Product Appearance As advertised

Alan is fantastic great service

Alan was fantastic, was so helpful, knows his stuff and was patient even though I didn’t end up buying on the day. But made sure I came back to him the next week. This is the second sofa set we have bought from Alan over the years.

Store LocationPreston store.
Anita Sawyer

Anita SawyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Polina is absolutely amazing

Polina spent a lot of time with us rearranging furniture in the store and looking at photos of our new place to make it absolutely perfect. She knew furniture sizes off the top of her head and knew all the stock and fabrics, and really helped us make our house beautiful and didnt stop until we were 100% happy.

Vandana

VandanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service by Vipin

It’s been a great experience selecting furniture for our new home at Nick Scali Preston. Vipin has been extremely patient and provided best customer service. We visited the store multiple times and are quite impressed by the quality of furniture on offer.

Frank Bistrick

Frank BistrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vipin has looked after us twice now, look forward to seeing him for a 3rd time....

Nick Scali is awesome, his furniture is slick, i have purchased twice there, because i always find what i want, the sales guy VIPIN, has alway looked after me, and i always ask for him when i go there, happy customer...

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne

Lidija

LidijaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!!

I was very impressed with the range and the quality of the lounges, colours etc. I found the shop assistant very helpful and friendly. She helped make my decision easier. Thanks Polina!

Brilliant customer service from Alan

Alan was super professional In product knowledge, really listened to what we were looking for. Not pushy to make a sale. Wonderful purchasing experience here. We will come back again.

Excellent customer service and furniture

Polina was brilliant. Listened to what I was looking for and showed me my options. Explained all the different styles and leathers. Was not pushy at all. When I made a mistake and wanted to change my order, within the 3 day limit, she did so happily and graciously.
I say again, Polina was brilliant.

Happy friendly informative service

Store manager knew product willing to help and provided time to think and wander
Not pushy very professional. Store neat and tidy lighting could be brighter towards rear of store. Quality modern and stylish

Santina

SantinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service - Alan at Nick Scali Preston

Excellent customer service from Alan, very friendly and not too pushy to make a sale. Offered great advice on colours when trying to decide on our new lounge suite. Was easy to get along with.

Store LocationPreston Melbourne