Alan was extremely honest

I did my cull around the store easily, and found the ideal lounge for my new apartment.
Plenty of ranges to choose from without becoming overwhelming.
The quality looks really good, I will be receiving lounge and King bed around October.

Helpful Guy Vipin@ nickscali preston

Good quality and fashionable style furniture @ nickscali . Excellent customer service and experience. Thanks Vipin’s professional suggestions.Glad to have nickscali be part of my house and will introduce friends to purchase.

Store LocationPreston

Best Nick Scali @Preston by all means, Lovely Polina!

It was beyond our expectation searching in many retailers for a comfortable, modern furniture until we found this sophisticated store choosing state-of-the-art pieces of furniture. But none of these good feelings we have now is coming unless a great customer service bolts your feet to make your dream happen. Lovely Polina! Made our wishes come through. We have our lovely furniture only by her enthusiastic, a warm welcoming manner with great customer service, answering loads of questions and caring the concerns. We have this furniture from you Lovely, Polina! Great Appreciation!!

Store LocationPreston

Alan very friendly and helpful.

Alan at Nick Scali Preston was very helpful and friendly. The quality of the couch is amazing, very happy with my purchase and will be going back to see Alan for future purchases.

Product Appearance As advertised

Thanks to Alan for helping us finding the perfect couch for our perfect home,a real gentleman .

Very satisfied in how easy is to find the couch for your house,absolutely beautiful lounges and tables, and the quality of them is just amazing you can feel that it is the best quality going around.

Store LocationPreston

Great store and customer service

Very satisfied with product display and excellent service from Alan who has asssited me twice and processed my order swiflty .Highly recommend their products , prices and service.
Alan was not pushy and let us change the order with minor adjustments and without any problems or time delays .Good on you Alan

Excellent Customer service

Couple of time we visited your Preston store to order our couches and dinning table, Every time we met Vipin who was very energetic and helpful. He gave us all the information which we needed. Vipin's is very friendly and given excellent customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very good to deal with - good product and nice staff

I would like to thank Alan at your Preston outlet store for his excellent service. We had been to quite a few other stores looking for the furniture we required but left disappointed. Thanks to Alan and Nick Scali, Preston, we purchased the couches we wanted and rug to suit. Lovely store, good parking. We would certainly recommend Nick Scali, Preston, to others. Alan was quietly professional - not pushy.

Thanks again, Alby & Helen

Store LocationPreston, Victoria

Thanks to Vipin

Saw Vipin at the Preston store who was very helpful and patient. He gave me all the information I needed to make my decision and showed me alternative sofas and gave advice on fabrics I purchased 2 sofas as a result and really appreciated Vipin's friendly and knowledgeable service. Will shop here again.

new couches I bought

I purchased two couches of Oliver from Preston store, he was fantastic, I dealt with him on three occasions, he was extremely knowledgeable and was very patient he gave me lots of scenarios to try to work the size of the couches to fit in my home. I would highly recommend him to my friends and I will be back to buy more furniture from him thanks oliver cheers faye

Store Locationpreston

Excellent Customer Service

Had a very good shopping experience, service and advice given by the sale person Alan were professional and useful. I Will definitely go back again and refer it to my friends

Terrific service by Allan

Allan was very helpful as soon as we walked in the store. Was happy to show all the products we were after, offered suggestions and took us around the store to find things. Very happy with the products we purchased and the price. Alan even saw us to the door when we left, a gentleman.

Store LocationPreston

found furniture that was just what I wanted.

A a first time customer I was very pleased with the layout of the store and with the help given me. I was able to browse without being hassled and when ready to purchase, I was attended to without any problems. Thanks to Vipin the very helpful Salesman. Most courteous.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store Locationnick scale Furniture, Preston.

Ask to speak with Alan

Ask to speak to Alan as is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Alan helped me choose a rug and a great lounge suite, and explained all the various options and fabric protectors. A gentle and great salesperson

Store LocationPreston

Great range with friendly, helpful service

Alan was a great help to me when choosing some new furniture for a new home. He offered good advice and insights into a range of products and available options.

Store LocationPreston

Excellent customer service and quality furniture

The Preston store was great, had so many quality items with great sales, we dealt with Alan, who was really friendly, gave us good advice and was knowledgeable and answered any questions we may have had, his customer service was excellent and he was easy to deal with, so we came back to buy multiple pieces of furniture from him, two couches, coffee table and dining table, he made our buying process much easier, and by giving the option on delivery of our furniture for Nick Scali to assemble it too which was a great optional extra, thanks Alan! Extremely happy with the quality of the products we shopped around looking at many different furniture stores and with the price and quality Nick Scali was definitely the best for us.

Beautiful looking suite

Very easy to locate.
Broad range of furniture for the entire home.
Extremely satisfied, with the assistance of Vipin, who was very helpful and patient.
Very satisfied, leather looks of high quality.
N/A. Our furniture is on order and will be delivered when ready.

Alan was a great help

Alan was extremely helpful and friendly in purchasing our television cabinet. We greatly appreciated his advice and assistance. Look forward to future visits to the Preston Store and Alan's assistance.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria

Alan was helpful and friendly

Alan was really helpful we couldn’t choose which console to chose out of 2 that we liked and unlike most salesmen he didn’t push us into buying the most expensive trust helped us decide based on our likes and dislikes of each piece thanks alan

Fantastic customer service!!

Alan was a true gentleman. Offered his professional service with a personal touch. Followed up and was very helpful in assisting with all aspects of purchasing to delivery. Thanks Alan